Pay up, dog.
你赌我还活着吗?
You bet on if I was alive?
没有 我打赌如果你死了
Nope. I bet on if you were dead.
我敢说你当时伤得很重
I bet you were horribly maimed.
多么有趣的游戏 -嘿!
What a fun game. -Hey!
那,这到底是什么地方?
So, what, uh, what is this place anyway?
这是什么高级车管所吗?
Is this some type of fancy DMV?
你在开玩笑吧?这是司法大厅
Are you kidding? It’s the Hall of Justice.
这里是正义联盟出没的地方
This is where the Justice League hangs out.
我打赌他们都是超级亲密的朋友,
I bet they’re all super tight buds,
他们会互相试穿对方的衣服
and they, like, try on each other’s clothes
然后他们吃一些非常有趣的零食,
and then they eat, like, really fun snacks,
然后他们可能会把一切都告诉对方
and then they probably just tell each other everything.
是的 一切
Yeah. Everything.
他看起来很伤心,很失败
He seems sad and defeated.
所以,这是车管所
So, it is a DMV.
也许我们应该有个人去跟他谈谈
Maybe one of us should go talk to him.
没有它
Not it.
艾斯,你总是知道该说什么
Ace, you always know what to say.
小心
Watch out for the–
…隐形飞机
…invisible jet.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be alone.
这是观赏日落的最佳地点
This is the best place to watch the sunset.
你想一个人待着,为什么不去个更丑的地方?
You wanna be alone, why don’t you go someplace uglier?
再说了,你不想救你的超人吗?
Besides, don’t you wanna save your Superman?
我当然想啊
Of course I do.
他是我最好的朋友
He’s my best friend.
至少我是这么认为的
At least I thought he was.
世界变化得太快了
Things are changing so fast,
他都没告诉我他要结婚了
he didn’t even tell me he was getting married.
你就是因为这个才心烦意乱的?
That’s what’s got your leash all twisted, huh?
是啊,人是很复杂的
Yeah, well, people are complicated.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
没什么
Nah, forget it.
你有主人
You had an owner.
正确的 那是你的私事
Right. That’s your business.
我不会打听的
I am not gonna pry.
他好吗?
Was he nice?
他们
They.
我的主人是一家人
My owner was a family.
我们都来自某个地方
We all come from somewhere
即使你知道 在哪里
Even when you know where
一个妈妈,
A mom,
一个爸爸,
a dad,
和她的
and her.
你可以依靠我
You can count on me
我可以依靠你
And I can count on you
这就是朋友该做的
That’s what friends do
生活可以是一个很长的迷宫
Life can be a long maze
充满了美好和糟糕的日子
Filled with good and bad days
墙能让你有安全感
Walls can make you feel safe
但是他们会挡住视线
But they’ll block the view
你可以依靠我
You can count on me
我可以依靠你
And I can count on you
这就是朋友该做的
That’s what friends do
你会看到,当你的心感到空虚的时候
You’ll see, that when your heart feels hollow
那只意味着还有房♥间
That only means there’s room
梦想一个不一样的梦想
To dream a different dream
那么就让它自♥由♥吧,微笑着度过忧伤
So set it free and smile through the sorrow
你将是这个世界上最亮的光
You’ll be the brightest light this world has ever seen
艾斯,你为那个小女孩所做的…
Ace, what you did for that little girl…
不 这没什么
Nah. It was nothin’.
我只是做了所有狗都会做的事
I just did what any dog would do.
他们就这么送走了你?
And they just gave you away?
我不怪他们
I don’t blame them.
他们只是在保护自己的孩子
They were just protecting their kid.
但你救了她
But you saved her.
我还会这么做
And I’d do it again.
这是我生命中最糟糕的一天
Worst day of my life,
但我不会改变任何事情
but I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
当你爱上一个人
Well, when you love somebody,
我是说,你真的很喜欢他们,
and I mean, you really love them,
你得愿意为他们做任何事
you gotta be willing to do anything for ’em.
甚至允许他们离开你
Even if that means letting them go.
即使会心疼?
Even if it hurts?
尤其是
Especially then.
你知道人们是怎么说狗的吧?
You know what they say about dogs, don’t you?
永远不要给我们吃巧克力
Never feed us chocolate.
我们无条件的爱
We love unconditionally.
原谅我,先生
Excuse me, sir.
我真的不擅长这个
I am really bad at this.
那只是因为
That’s just because
你还在学习你的能力
you’re still learning your powers.
每个英雄都是这样奋斗的
Every hero struggles like this.
直到他们有了训练的大招
Until they have their training montage.
他们需要更厉害的大招
They’re gonna need a longer montage.
那些家伙,嗯,他们看起来很糟糕
Those guys, well, they suck visibly.
是的,我……我同意你的观点,
Yes, I… I can agree with you there,
但他们比你想象的要强大
but they’re stronger than you think.
PB只需要爱自己
PB just needs to love herself
就像她爱其他人一样
as much as she loves everyone else.
薯片需要安全感
Chip needs to feel safe.
——默顿……
And Merton…
默顿需要绿叶蔬菜
Merton needs leafy greens.
你真的很了解他们,是吧?
You really know them, huh?
它叫做大学”
It’s called listenin’.
你会了解一个人很多
You learn a lot about someone
当你和他们永远关在一起的时候
when you’re locked up with them forever.
等一下
Wait a minute.
露露也和你一起在避难所
Lulu was in the shelter with you, too.
你对她有什么了解?
What did you learn about her?
那个豚鼠说过的那些话
All that guinea pig ever talked about
是统治世界
was world domination
还有个手很漂亮的秃子
and some bald dude with nice hands.
莱克斯
Lex.
当然可以 Stryker岛
Of course. Stryker’s Island.
她一定是去那里救他的
She must be going there to spring him.
如果我们先到就不会 来吧!
Not if we get there first. Come on!
小心
Watch out for the–
隐形飞机 是的
Invisible jet. Yep.
也许挂个牌子
Maybe put up a sign.
或者用绳子把它绑起来
Or rope it off.
也许一些锥
Maybe some cones.
入侵者 入侵者
Intruders. Intruders.
可爱的入侵者
Adorable intruders.
它们太可爱了
They are so cute.
不 那是我的机器人弟弟
No. That’s my robot brother.
这是它
This is it.
最后,我们这一代的两位伟人,
Finally, the two great minds of our generation,
重新在一起
back together.
你的宠物来找你了,莱克茜
Your pet is coming for you, Lexi.
哦,不!哦,天哪!奶酪和饼干!
Oh, no! Oh, gosh! Cheese and crackers!
哦,我的天啊 神奇女侠就坐在我现在坐的地方
Oh, my gosh. Wonder Woman has sat, like, right where I’m sitting.
事实上,我觉得我就是她
Actually, I feel like I am her
因为我站在她的立场上,我坐在她的座位上
because I’m just, like, in her stance, I’m in her seat.
还有一颗花生卡在座位的缝隙里
And there’s a peanut wedged in the crack of the seat.
现在我在吃她的花生
And now I’m eating her peanut.
更重要的是,狗能开飞机吗?
More importantly, can a dog fly a plane?
当然可以 我能飞翔这个可以飞
Of course. I can fly. This can fly.
就像骑自行车一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!