我成为了我一直想成为的
I am what I was always meant to become.
露露,嘿,带我们一起走,好吗?
Lulu, hey. What? Take us with you, okay?
我们都是这里的一员
Us shelter animals, you know,
我们……我们要团结在一起,对吧?团结
we… we gotta stick together, right? Solidarity.
哦,艾斯,对不起
Oh, Ace, I’m sorry.
我现在真的没有时间
I don’t really have time in my life right now
照顾宠物!
to take care of a pet!
露露,等等!
Lulu, wait!
不要把我们留在这里!
Do not leave us here!
别担心,我相信会有非常好的人
Don’t worry, I’m sure someone wonderful
愿意收养你们的
will adopt you any day.
那我呢?
What about me?
哦,胡须
Oh, Whiskers.
当然 我可不是怪物
Of course. I’m not a monster.
想你们 爱你们 开心哦
Miss you. Love you. Have fun.
等等,PB 我来救我们出去
Hold on, PB. I’mma get us out.
我闻到培根!
I smell bacon!
我为什么流口水?
Why is my mouth watering?
这里有太多东西需要打包
There’s so much to unpack here.
伙计们,我居然变小了!
Guys, I’m small!
刚才发生了什么?
What just happened?
不,好好说,刚刚TM发生了什么? 我没看到
No, seriously, what just happened? I can’t see .
橙色氪石也给了我超能力
The orange kryptonite gave me powers, too.
这是我最初的故事
This is my origin story.
我叔叔甚至不用死
And my uncle didn’t even have to die.
嗯,那太好了
Uh, yeah, that’s great.
但这对你的老朋友艾斯来说可不太好
But it ain’t lookin’ too good for your old pal Ace.
正确的 神奇猪,还在想名字,
Right. Wonder Pig, still working on the name,
在它
is on it.
啊哦
uh-oh.
艾斯,不!艾斯!
Ace, no! -Ace!
我现在应该死了才对,对吧?
I should be a lot more dead right now, right?
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
橙色氪星石也给了你超能力!
The orange kryptonite gave you powers, too!
你是超级强!
You’re super strong!
你的尾巴现在是一团火
And your tail is now made of fire.
什么 我的尾巴什么火?
I’m sorry. My what is who?
我的尾巴!放开我的尾巴
My tail! Ah, let go of my–
哦,我的尾巴…我的尾巴着火了!
Oh, my tail… My tail on fire!
我的尾巴着火了!
I got my tail on fire!
艾斯,这很好 看到了吗?
Ace, it’s fine. See?
嗯?
Huh?
你是无敌的
You’re invulnerable.
我可以把自己缩小到
And I can shrink myself down to the size of an–
啊!
Ah!
还在想解决问题 我什么都没看见
Still working out the kinks. I didn’t see anything.
你去找薯片,我去找默特
You go get Chip, I’ll get Mert.
用你的脸,生菜
In your face, lettuce.
哦,太棒了
Oh, great.
我是唯一一个没有得到超能力的人
I’m the only one who didn’t get any super–
大都市97.2频道……
Metropolis 97.2…
…光滑的爵士乐
…smooth jazz.
来吧,我们离开这里 -对
Come on, let’s get outta here. -Right.
重新申明
Update.
我现在快了,但我还是看不见
I’m fast now, but I still can’t see .
嗯嗯 我们开始吧
Uh-uh. Here we go.
好的 周四晚上看电视
All right. Thursday night TV night.
该和我兄弟在大都会看我最喜欢的节目了 嗯?
Time for my favorite show with my bro in Metropo. Huh?
我是超人
I am Superman
我可以做任何…
And I can do any…
嗯?什么……?
Huh? What the…?
让我来解决这个问题
Let me just iron that out.
他们应该叫我钢铁侠 不
They should call me Iron Man. No.
看看你,光鲜亮丽
Well, look at you, all spiffy.
在英国烘焙大赛上打扮得很漂亮
Pretty dressed up for the British Bake Off.
但是你知道吗?它是有意义的
But you know what? It makes sense.
这是季终
This is the season finale.
你有约会?
You have a date?
“烘焙之夜”?
On Bake Off night?
哦! 嘿,小家伙
Aw! Hey there, little fella.

Nah.
嘿,露易丝 哦!
Hey, Lois. Oh!
哦 听着,伙计,我-
Oh. Listen, buddy, I–
今天是馅饼周
It is pie week.
你的选择 她或我
Your choice. Her or me.
你怎么了?
What’s gotten into you?
坏狗
Bad dog.
你刚才叫我什么?
What did you just call me?
这太过分了,伙计 我是说,如果你想
That is way out of line, fella. I mean, if you want–
我们等我回家再谈
We’ll talk about this when I get home.
我太想你了!
I’ve missed you so much!
你又把”捏捏蝙蝠侠”忘在走廊了
You left Squeezy Bruce in the hallway again.
好吧
Fine.
我一个人看着面包皮变脆
I’ll watch the crusts crisp alone.
坏主人!
Bad owner!
下面也很湿
It’s quite wet right underneath as well.
底部有点湿
Slightly soggy bottom there.
因为现在我们有了嫌隙
‘Cause baby now we got bad blood
你知道这曾经是疯狂的爱
You know it used to be mad love
嗯?
Huh?
卡尔·艾尔,乔·艾尔的儿子,我是露露,
Kal-El, son of Jor-El, I am Lulu,
肉桂的女儿,
daughter of Cinnamon,
你要跪在我面前
and you will kneel before me.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不是收♥容♥所♥的豚鼠吗?
Aren’t you the hamster from the shelter?
我是天竺鼠,我说跪下!
I am a guinea pig, and I said kneel!
看,看我从旧实验室找到了什么
Well, lookie-lookie what I got from the old lab.
救命 小克……
Help, Krypto…
我们有问题 – 我们有问题
We got problems – We got problems
我不认为我们能解决……
And I don’t think we can solve…
我想我们能解决
Think we can solve them
你真应该让我更难找到你
You really should have made it harder to find you.
那副眼镜骗不了任何人
Those glasses aren’t fooling anyone.
可能会留胡子,但不会戴眼镜
Moustache maybe, but not glasses.
哇!
Whoa!
为什么约会之夜总是这样?
Why does this always happen on date night?
这里是正义联盟的紧急热♥线♥
You’ve reached the Justice League emergency line.
地球一号♥,请按1
For Earth-One, press one.
地球二号♥,请按2
For Earth-Two, press two.
地球三…
For Earth-Three…
天啊,看起来很疼啊
Oh, man, that looked like it hurt.
我希望如此
I hope it did.
哇,你还在挣扎
Wow, look at you still trying.
勇气可嘉
Plucky.
很好,然后 你妈我喜欢打架
Fine, then. Mama likes a good fight.
你烘焙总是有原因的
You always bake for a reason.
所以,你尽你所能做到最好
So, you make it the best you can.
你用爱来创造它
And you make it with love.
投降 我不想伤害你
Surrender. I don’t wanna hurt you.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
一个小的建议
A little advice.
永远不要测试天竺鼠 好吗?
Never test a guinea pig. Okay?
我不敢相信他真的跟她走了
I can’t believe he really left with her.
他们可能在外面玩捡球
They’re probably out there playing fetch together
就像我说的
as I speak.
哦,他给我留下了奶酪!
Ooh, he left me cheese!
我没法一直生他的气
Ah, I can’t stay mad at the guy.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
超人?
Superman?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!