It’ll be just like riding a bike.
你会骑自行车吗?
Do you know how to ride a bike?
不,我知道怎么飞
No, I know how to fly.
放松点,我们会没事的
Relax, we’ll be fine.
别说了!
Stop saying that!
我们不会好!
We’re never fine!
谁把我们击落的?
Who shot us down?
神奇女侠的隐形飞机是隐形的
Wonder Woman’s invisible jet is invisible.
它真的更透明了
It’s really more transparent.
胡须吗?
Whiskers?
闪开,小猫咪 我们得去斯崔克那里
Out of the way, cat child. We have to get to Stryker’s.
对不起,我不能那样做 露露救了我的命
Sorry, I can’t do that. Lulu saved my life.
现在,我必须拿走你的
Now, I must take yours.
再见
Goodbye.
这里
In here.
好的 每个人都保持沉默
Okay. Everybody stay quiet.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
“哦”?-我要…
What “oh”? -I’m gonna…
不,没关系
No, never mind.
不,等等,没关系
No, wait, never mind.
没关系,没关系
Never mind, never mind.
发生的什么,帅吗?
What’s happening, handsome?
拜托,我们都是成年人了
Come on, we’re both grown-ups.
别让我犹豫,好吗?
Don’t leave me hanging, okay?
她会来看我们的
Ay, she’s going to see us.
PB,我需要你
PB, I’m gonna need you
让它变小一点
to get a little smaller.
我知道,我就是控制不了
I know, I just can’t control it.
就算有超能力,我也不像神奇女侠那样
Even with powers, I’m nothing like Wonder Woman.
一,二,凯蒂来找你了
One, two, kitty’s coming for you.
PB,有件关于神奇女侠的事你应该知道
PB, there’s something you should know about Wonder Woman.
赞美她的名字
Praise be her name.
戴安娜非常独♥立♥,完全独♥立♥的女人
Diana is fiercely independent, completely her own woman.
如果你真的想跟她一样,
And if you really wanna be like her,
你就学会做你自己
you’ll be yourself.
我要把你撕成碎片
I’m gonna rip you limb from limb.
好了,薯片,该点燃那只小猫了
Okay, Chip, time to light that kitty up.
但如果恶魔激光吞噬了我呢?
But what if the demonic laser gato devours me?
还是我们所有人?
Or all of us?
或者她只会放过我
Or she only spares me,
而我永远背负着生存的罪恶感?
and I forever carry the guilt of survival?
薯片,我们都有过阴暗的想法
Chip, we all go to dark places.
我想过把露易丝·莱恩扔进海里
I thought about throwing Lois Lane in the ocean.
但你不能用你的余生
But you can’t spend the rest of your life
卡在你自己的脑子里
stuck in your own head.
你是对的
You’re right.
这里真的很可怕
It is really scary in here.
好的 你能做到的,薯片
Okay. You can do this, Chip.
滚出你的脑袋!
Get out of your head!
好了,我们去默顿探底吧
All right, let’s get to the bottom of Merton.
一切始于1854年的中城
It all started in Central City, 1854.
我只是个可爱的小婴儿
I’m just a sweet little purr-purr baby.
你为什么不和我一起玩?
Why won’t you play with me?
我在60年代有一整个时期
And I had a whole period in the ’60s
我基本上是一名全职炼金术士
where I was basically a full-time alchemist.
默顿,我们没时间了
Merton, we don’t have time.
在这里 试试这些
Here. Try these.
哇!
Whoa!
你们都不是乌龟!
None of you are turtles!
这说明了很多!
This explains so much!
超宠们,
Super-Pets,
来玩吧
come out to play.
那个怪物该庆幸我没有热视力
That monster is lucky I don’t have my heat vision.
幸好你有更好的东西
Good thing you’ve got something better.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我们,你这个白♥痴♥
Us, you idiot.
好的,朋友们 我有个计划
Okay, pack. I have a plan.
再见
See you in heck.
有什么事吗?
What’s the matter?
你不说话了吗?
Cat got your tongue?
现在!
Now!
轰隆隆 我走了
Boom-boom-boom. Here I go.
太太快的裤子
Mrs. Fast Pants.

Mm.
喵,喵,buh-bye
Meow, meow, buh-bye.

Uh-oh.
我还有八条命
I still have eight more lives.
来吧
Come on.
那有多有趣?
How fun was that?
一枚导弹射进了我的胸膛!
A missile was shot into my chest!
这是一种说法
Uh, that’s one way to put it.
没有别的说法了
There’s no other way to put it.
一枚导弹刚刚射进了我的胸膛
A missile was just shot into my chest.
多亏了氪星和他的朋友,威胁被消除了
The threat was neutered, thanks to Krypto and friends.
这是惊人的!
This is amazing!
是的!人类保存 -不!
Yes! Humanity is saved. -No!
我的宝宝交了朋友
My baby made friends.
如果你们都养过宠物,就会明白了
If you all had pets, you’d understand.
我曾经养过一只猎豹,但它吃了我的房♥东
You know, I had a cheetah once, but she ate my landlord.
把我的沙发给撕了
And tore up my couch.
我爱死那沙发了
Man, I loved that couch.
在Oa星球上,我以为我有一只浣熊当宠物,
On the planet Oa, I thought I had a pet raccoon,
但他以为我们在约会
but he thought we were dating.
所有的海洋生物都是我的朋友
All the creatures of the sea are my friends.
除了那条知道自己做了什么的鳗鱼
Except for that one eel who knows what he did.
是啊,我不太喜欢动物
Yeah, I’m not really an animal guy.
哦!你是过敏还是…?
Oh! Are you allergic or…?
小时候,我掉进了一个装满蝙蝠的井里
As a child, I fell into a well filled with bats.
我还能听到尖叫声
I can still hear the screams
当它们黑色的翅膀在我周围扇动,
as their dark wings flapped around me,
抓着我胖乎乎幼稚的肉
scratching my chubby, childish flesh.
我醒着的每一刻都在受折磨
I’m tormented every waking moment.
我真的认为养宠物对你有好处
I really think a pet would be good for you.
我闻到露露的味道了
I got Lulu’s scent.
她是这样的
She’s this way.
看看你,都变成了一只狗
Well, look at you being a dog.
而且,囚犯们午餐吃的是鸡蛋沙拉……
Also, the prisoners had egg salad for lunch…
穿过大厅……
and down that hall…
哦,见鬼,
Oh, dang,
我想是一个机器人守卫伤透了心
I think a robot guard got his heart broken.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我承认,有时候这有点太具体了
I’ll admit, sometimes it can be a little too specific.
莱克斯 !我在这里!
Lex! I’m here!
我们终于团聚 停止
We’re finally reunited. -Halt.
啊 学生回到老师身边
Ah. The student returns to the teacher.
哦,很好 你的土拨鼠宝宝
Oh, good. Your marmot baby.
推它
Shove it.
我是他最喜欢的走狗,不是你,你这个…
I’m his favorite henchman, not you, you piece of…
现在,我有个礼物要送给你
Now, I have a present for you.
不在这里,但我有它的照片
Um, it’s not here, but I have pictures of it.
失败者,失败者
Loser, loser.
看看他们那些愚蠢的衣服
Look at all their dumb outfits.
嗯 我消灭正义联盟的邪恶计划
Huh. My evil plan to take out the Justice League.
哇!你真的学习了
Wow! You really did study.
噢!等着看这个
Ooh! And wait until you see this.
好吧,我不知道这是怎么进去的
Okay, I don’t know how that got in there.
没人想这样,对吧?
No one wants that, right?
很明显,我被黑了
Well, clearly, I’ve been hacked.
好了,我带你离开这里
Okay, let’s get you out of here.
真不敢相信这一切终于发生了
Oh, I can’t believe this is finally happening.
我不敢相信这真的发生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!