闭嘴 我得给他们一些希望
Big time. Look, I had to give them some hope.
是一个原因 因为没有人会收养我们
There’s one there. -No one was ever gonna adopt us.
哪里还有一颗
There’s one, too.
所以,我答应过他们,那里将是他们的新家
So, I promised them it would be their new home.
我很乐意带你和你的朋友们去我的农场
You know, I’d be happy to take you and your friends to my farm.
如果你愿意帮我救超人
If you help me save Superman.
等一下 这是敲诈吗?你在勒索我吗?
Wait a minute. Is this blackmail? Are you blackmailing me?
不 我只是求你一件事
No. I’m just asking you for something,
我保证你不泄露秘密
which I will reward you for by not revealing damaging information.
这就是勒索的真正含义
That is literally the definition of blackmail.
好吧 我们会帮你找回你的蠢主人
Fine. We’ll help you get your dumb owner back.
你有一个特遣队
You got yourself a super team.
刚才是不是有人说特遣队?
Did someone just say super team?
耶 我的命运时刻准备着
Yay. My destiny awaits.
可怕的坏人,
Terrifying villains,
致命的杀手,
deadly assassins,
我是来招募你的
I have come to recruit you
为了凶残野蛮的围攻!
for a siege of murderous savagery!
我的伙伴,天竺鼠们
My fellow, furrier, guinea pigs.
我找到你是因为你是顶级掠食者
I have sought you out because you are apex predators.
天呐!
Gods amongst men!
好,听着,老实说,我需要你们的帮助
Okay, look. Pig to pig, I need your help
因为我的主人被困了because my owner has gotten himself
现在有点麻烦了
into a bit of a pickle.
在正义联盟的阻挠下
Thwarted by the Justice League,
莱克斯·卢瑟现在身陷囹圄
Lex Luthor now finds himself behind bars.
我要把你们都灭了!
I’ll destroy you all!
那是我最好的朋友
That’s my best friend.
和导师 最好的朋友和导师
And mentor. Best friend and mentor.
是用来关押可怕的超能力罪犯的,
Built to house fearsome superpowered criminals,
史崔克岛是世界上最大的岛屿
Stryker’s Island is the world’s most
无法越狱的监狱
inescapable prison.
这就是你们这些笨蛋的用武之地
Which is where you dorks come in.
如果我要把莱科斯从监狱救出来,
You see, if I’m gonna get Lex outta that dump,
我需要一支军队
I’m gonna need an army.
其实,我觉得我们还是待在这里比较好
Um, actually, I think we’d just rather stay here.
是啊,我们有暑假,
Yeah, I mean, we get summers off,
无限畅饮
all-you-can-drink water.
我们甚至每分钟都有西班牙语课
We even have Spanish class every miercoles.
哦,你什么都没有……直到你舔
Oh, you have nothing… until you’ve licked
从冰冷的钢制稻草的力量
from the cold steel straw of power.
没有那么快
Not so fast.
露易丝·莱恩跟我们提过你,豚鼠
Lois Lane told us all about you, hamster.
豚鼠吗?豚鼠是……是沙包!
Hamster? A hamster is a… is a hacky sack!
豚鼠是一种午餐吃太多的老鼠!
A hamster is a mouse that had too much for lunch!
我们是天竺鼠
We are guinea pigs
等我们干掉你,老兄,你就知道了
and when we’re through with you, buster, you’ll know it.

Hmm.
这是怎么呢那是你进攻的信♥号♥♥
What’s going on? That was your cue to attack.
嗯…哦,对不起 我…我在等他先走
Uh… Oh, sorry. I… I was waiting for him to go first.
但如果我先走,你的火会融化我的冰,
Yeah, but if I went first, your fire would melt my ice,
所以,也许……应该让翼姐先来?
so maybe the… the wing lady should go first?
我有名字
I have a name.
但我点燃了她的翅膀,
But then I’d set her wings on fire,
我觉得我们都不希望那样
and I don’t think any of us want that.
你不会想在鸡翅上加冰的
Well, you don’t want ice on wings.
为什么?他们……它堵塞了羽毛
Why? -They… It clogs the feathers.
抓住他!
Just get him!
哇! 有趣
Whoo! That was fun.
现在,我们去救莱科斯
Now then, let’s go free Lex.
嗯?
Huh?
这事到此为止,妹妹
This ends now, sister.
你在我的真理套索里
I have you in my Lasso of Truth.
你想知道真♥相♥?
Oh, you want the truth?
我这里的伙伴可有点多
The boots are a bit much.
这真的是找到超人的最好方法吗?
Is this really the best way to find Superman?
因为对我来说,这太恶心了
Because to me, this just seems gross.
你说恶心是什么意思?
What do you mean, gross?
嗅东西是作为一只狗最大的乐趣之一
Smelling stuff is one of the greatest joys of being a dog.
仅次于舔你身体的任何部位
Next to licking any part of your body.
我是说,我一直在舔自己
I mean, I lick myself all the time.
这就能解释你的口臭了
Well, that explains the breath.
你想找到露露,救出发胶队长,对吗?
You wanna find Lulu and rescue Captain Hair Gel, right?
我建议你开始闻
Well, I suggest you start sniffing.
你知道他们怎么说吗,
You know what they say,
嗅觉是鼻子的视觉
smell is the sight of the nose.
没人这么说
No one says that.
他们应该 检查它
Well, they should. Check it.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
一只贵宾犬在这里流口水
A poodle drooled right here.
有人往垃圾箱里扔了块好吃的披萨皮
Someone threw a perfectly good pizza crust in that dumpster right there.
在那个角落……
And on that corner…
那边的那个角落……哦,不 见鬼
That corner right there… Oh, no. Dang.
一只鸽子心碎了 我还能闻到伤痛的味道
A pigeon got her heart broken. I can still smell the hurt.
她是个爱哭鬼
She was a heavy crier.
这是每只狗都有的超能力
It’s a superpower that every dog possesses.
即使是像你这样的怪人
Even a wack one like you.
我不是怪人
I’m not wack.
哦!
Oh!
那是创可贴吗?
Ooh, is that a band-aid?
到散步点了 -什么是散步点?
It’s walk-o’clock. -What-oh-what?
没什么 -好的
Nothing. -Okay.
因为它听起来像一个超级可爱的昵称
Because it sounded like a super adorable nickname
你和主人散步时用的
you got for your walks with your owner.
好吧,也许这是我以前和超人一起玩的时候
All right, maybe this is when me and Supes used to hang out.
每天早上,从我还是只小狗的时候
Every morning, since I was a puppy.
哦!你虽然没有了超人,
Aw! Well, you might not have your Superman,
但至少你还有我们
but at least you have us.
一个完整的特遣队!
A whole super team!
呼噜明蒂
The Mighty Oink!
松鼠维琳娜
Squirrelverine.
口水狗
Droolo.
认真的么?我流口水吗?
Seriously? Droolo?
还有,等等,壳轮在哪里? 乌龟呢?
And wait, where’s Shell-on-wheels? Shell?
怎么了,亲爱的?
What’s happenin’, sweet cheeks?
啊,我明白了 坚强,沉默的类型
Ah, I get it. The strong, silent type.
谁需要的话?
Who needs words?
我真希望我还有超能力
Man, I wish I still had my powers.
是啊,他们到底怎么了?
Yeah, what happened to them anyway?
我吃了一些绿色的氪石
I ate some green kryptonite.
氪星人唯一的弱点
A Kryptonian’s only weakness.
你为什么要吃掉你的弱点,你个笨蛋?
Why would you eat your weakness, you dum-dum?
它在一些奶酪里
It was in some cheese.
狗唯一的弱点
A dog’s only weakness.
我曾经吃过一只玩具恐龙
Well, I ate a toy dinosaur once.
如果我们不这么做,我想说你可能有整整两天的时间
If we’re goin’ off that, I’d say you probably got a solid two days
直到那东西过去
until that thing passes.
除非是剑龙,然后你就祈祷
Unless it’s a stegosaurus, and then you just pray.
你的家伙,看!
You guys, look!
好吧,神奇女侠会阻止她
M’kay, Wonder Woman will stop her.
女神,不!
Goddess, no!
嗯…
Um…
听起来像是骨头断了
That sounded like a bone breaking.
真的是这样吗?
Is that even how it works?
我想这取决于我们
I guess it’s down to us.
谁准备好去救我最好的朋友了?
Who’s ready to go save my best friend?
你想让我们跟她打?
You want us to fight her?
她刚干掉了整个正义联盟!
She just took out the whole Justice League!
它们都有可对立的拇指
And they all have opposable thumbs.
我死后你要记得我,法布里齐奥
Remember me when I’m gone, Fabrizio.
伙计,放松 我们没问题的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!