小狗,起来,走开!
Pup, up, and away!
你对他做了什么?
What have you done to him?
我看到有人找到了他的药丸
I see someone found his medicine.
一小块绿色氪星石碎片
A tiny shard of green kryptonite
巧妙地藏在一大块亚尔斯贝格奶酪里
cleverly concealed in a hunk of Jarlsberg.
他们总是把它放在奶酪里
They always put it in the cheese.
你把我从莱科斯身边带走
You took me away from Lex,
现在我要把超人从你身边夺走
so now I’m taking Superman away from you.
哦,别担心,
Oh, uh, don’t worry,
这只是我邪恶计划的第一步
this is only step one of my evil plan.
当然还有更多的
There’s more.

No.
必须保护超级…
Must protect Super…
超人!
Superman!
我必须找到…
I have to find…
嗯?
Huh?
老爸
Father.
是的,是我,艾尔
Yes, it is I, Dog-El.
当你还是只小狗的时候
When you were just a puppy,
我把我所有的知识都记在你的项圈里了
I recorded all my knowledge in your collar.
我知道 过去你一直在帮助我,
I know. You’ve always helped me in the past,
我现在真的很需要你
and I could really use you now.
是的,是我,艾尔
Yes, it is I, Dog-El.
我们两还是跳过自我介绍吧?
We really need a skip-intro button.
告诉我,我的儿子 有什么问题吗?
Talk to me, my son. What seems to be the problem?
超人 他被抓走了
Superman. He’s been captured.

Hmm.
我很抱歉 我知道你们关系很铁
I’m sorry. I know how close you are.
是的,我是说,曾经
Yeah, I mean, we were.
你总不能坐在那儿暗自伤心吧
Well, you just can’t sit there feeling sad.
你得去救他
You have to go rescue him.
你是对的
You’re right.
我会救超人的,等我救了他,
I’ll save Superman, and when I do,
他就会意识到我才是他唯一需要的朋友
he’ll realize that I’m the only friend he ever needs.
嗯…这不是我想要的说的
Uh… That’s not exactly what I–
但我现在怎么还可能成为一个英雄
But how am I supposed to be a hero
我已经没有超能力了
when I don’t have my powers?
不是超能力让你成为英雄的,小克
It’s not superpowers that make you a hero, Krypto.
超能力不是你的问题
That’s not your problem.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
你的问题是你自己 你……
Your problem is you. You…
我吗?你什么意思,我?父亲吗?
Me? What do you mean, me? Father?
啊哈!
A-ha!
那一定是可恶的啮齿动物
That must be the vile rodent.
别担心,超人,
Don’t worry, Superman,
不救你我是不会罢休的
I won’t rest until I rescue you.
这里非常宁静
This is very restful.
是的
Yes.
哎呦
Whoops.
我们得努力解决超能力问题
We’re gonna have to work on that.
我从来不知道星星可以这么美,
I never knew the stars could be this beautiful,
而且有很多这样的人
and there’s so many of them.
看,有一个 哦,还有一个
Look, there’s one. Oh, there’s another one.
看,还有一个
Look, there’s one, too.
嗯!这些星星都是垃圾 等我们到了农场
Eh! These stars are crap. Wait till we get to the farm.
是的 农场里的一切都好
Yeah. Everything’s better at the farm.
哦!哦,是的
Oh! Oh, yeah.
嗯,是的,关于…关于农场
Um, yeah, about… about the farm.
看到的,理解这一点
See, understand this.
总是有字面上的解释
There’s always a literal interpretation
然后……然后更多的——
and then… and then a more–
她在哪里呢?在哪里…?
Where is she? Where…?
在哪里…?
Where…?
好的 在那里……她在哪里呢?
Okay. Where… Where is she?
好的 她在哪里呢?
Okay. Where is she?

Ugh.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我以前从没真正跑过步
I’ve, uh, I’ve never really run before.
我…我通常会“小狗,爬起来,走开 ”
I… I usually “Pup, up, and away.”
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事,我没事
I’m fine, I’m fine.
我只是,被车撞了一小下
I was just, uh, hit by a car a little.
你永远不会忘记你的第一次
You never forget your first time.
等等,我在哪儿见过你?
Wait a minute, where do I know you from?
我不能把爪子放在上面
I can’t put my paw on it.
那她呢?
Where is she?
哇 我看到的超能力是你的吗?
Whoa. So, the powers I saw were yours?
你们这些小混混可以帮我
You hooligans can help me.
快点,时间不多了 我们必须拯救超人
Hurry, there isn’t much time. We have to save Superman.
超人吗?
Superman?
哦,当然!你就是那个超级蠢蛋
Oh, of course! You’re that super dork
把我送回收♥容♥所♥的
who got me thrown back in the slammer.
你叫什么? 小柯? 小库? 叫什么来着?
What was it? Creepo? Crisco? What’s your name?
不对 我叫超狗小克!
No. It’s Krypto the Superdog!
哦!
Oh!
看来我们现在都是超级英雄了
Well, it looks like we’re both super now.
你知道吗,你还欠我一拳
You know, I still owe you a whuppin’.
那是我好的那只眼睛
That was my good eye.
嗯?等待 这本来是一场公平的战斗
Now, wait. It was supposed to be a fair fight.
你为什么不用冰块阻挡我
Why didn’t you block me with some freeze heat
是从你耳朵里出来的还是怎么的?
that was coming out your ears or something?
因为,我…我…
Because, I… I…
我没有超能力了
I don’t have my powers.
什么?
What?
我说我已经没有超能力了
I said I don’t have my powers anymore.
你?
Did ya…?
你没有能力了?
You don’t have your powers?
是啊,就是这样
Yeah, that’s what’s going on.
你现在只是想利用我们,
You’re just trying to use us now,
因为你一个人处理不了
because you can’t handle it on your own.
我知道这些能力对你来说很陌生,
Look, I know these powers are new to you,
但是当一个人有足够的力量时……
but when one has an abundance of power…
...他们有一定的责任来使用这种权力
…they have a certain duty to use that power to–
对不起 你刚才说什么?
Sorry. You were sayin’ somethin’?
我在做鼓舞人心的英雄演讲
I was making an inspiring hero speech.
你喝了多少?
How much did you have to drink?
我喝了两个抽水马桶和一个坐浴盆的水
I had two toilet bowls and a bidet.
还有个坐浴盆,这太疯狂了
A bidet, too, which is, which is crazy.
我都不知道还有这种东西
I didn’t even know that was a thing.
但它就像个狗饮水器
But it’s like a dog water fountain.
你真是一只恶心的野兽
You disgusting animal.
收拾行李,我们走
Pack, let’s roll out.
我再也不想见到你,超狗
I’ll see you never, Narc Kent.
不! 我最好的朋友有危险
No! My best friend is in danger,
你们必须帮我
and you have to help me.
抱歉,我们有其他安排
Sorry, we got other plans.
祝你好运 我们要去农场
Good luck with your danger. We’re going to the farm.
哦, 耶! 生菜树, 宝贝!
Oh, yeah! Lettuce trees, baby!
“生菜树”?这个农场叫什么?
“Lettuce trees”? What’s this farm called?
省北
The farm upstate.
听起来的
That sounds made-up.
噢,是吗?你怎么知道?
Oh, yeah? Well, how would you know?
我在农场长大 在一个叫小村村的小镇
I grew up on a farm. In a town called Smallville.
这听起来像是瞎编的
Now that sounds made-up.
那么,这个所谓的农场在哪里?
So, which way is this so-called farm?
它在省北
Well, it’s upstate.
所以,这…这意味着它…恨明显
So, that… that means it’s… it’s up, obviously.
好的 他没有告诉你
Okay. He’s not telling you the–
我能占用你一点时间吗?
Can I steal you for a sec?
农场的事你撒谎了,对吧?
You lied about the farm, didn’t you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!