什么都没说
Nothing.
什么都没说 这是什么意思
Nothing? What do you mean, nothing?
就是什么都没说
Nothing.
但重要的是我做了
But I did it.
她到底说了什么
What did she say?
-她一定说了些什么 -诺克斯 过来
– She had to say something. – Come here, Knox.
把握当下
Seize the day.
-你和你父亲谈过了吗 -是的
– Did you talk to your father? – Uh, yeah.
他一点都不喜欢我的想法
He didn’t like it one bit,
但他至少让我继续参演这部戏剧
but at least he’s letting me stay in the play.
他没法来看我的演出了 他在芝加哥
He won’t be able make it. He’s in Chicago.
但我觉得他会继续让我演下去
But I think he’s gonna let me stay with acting.
真的吗
Really?
你把对我说的话说给他听了吗
You told him what you told me?
是啊
Yeah.
他不太开心
He wasn’t happy.
但他要离开至少4天
But he’ll be gone at least four days.
我觉得他看不了演出了
I don’t think he’ll make the show,
但是
but…
我觉得他会允许我继续演出的
I think he’ll let me stay with it.
但是功课要跟上
Keep up the school work.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 漂亮的宝贝
Baby. Beautiful baby.
-亨利礼堂 我来了 -不好意思 稍等一下
– Henley Hall, here I come. – Excuse me, just a moment.
你最帅
Yes, you.
别闹了 托德 我得把头发弄好
Come on, Todd, I’m trying to fix this.
走了 努旺达 我们要赶不上尼尔的入场了
Come on, Nuwanda, we’re gonna miss Neil’s entrance.
我们走之前他说了什么要变红
He said something about getting red before we left.
变红 那是什么意思
Getting red? What does that mean?
我…
I…
你也知道查理那个人
Well, you know Charlie.
查理 变红是什么意思
So, Charlie, what’s this “getting red” bit?
那是什么
What is that?
这是印第安勇士表示生殖能力的符号♥
It’s an Indian warrior symbol for virility.
这让我感到旺盛的力量 这能使女孩们疯狂
Makes me feel potent. Like it can drive girls crazy.
快走吧 查理 女孩们在等着呢
Oh, come on, Charlie. The girls are waiting.
亨利礼堂
Henley Hall.
克丽丝
Chris.
-你怎么会来这里 -先生们 快走
– What are you doing here? – Gentlemen, let’s go.
-你们先走吧 我一会就来 -好的 走吧
– Go ahead, guys, I’ll catch up. – Yeah, come on, guys.
克丽丝 你不能来这里
Chris, you can’t be in here.
如果他们抓到你了 我们都会有麻烦的
If they catch you, we’re gonna be in trouble.
快走
Come on.
那你就可以…
Oh, but it’s fine…
克丽丝
Chris.
你跑去我的学校
It’s fine for you to come into my school
让我出丑就可以是吗
and make a complete fool out of me?
-我不是有意让你出丑的 -但你还是让我出丑了
– I didn’t mean to make a fool out of you. – Well, you did.
切特知道了 我用尽一切办法才阻止他
Chet found out, and it took everything I could do
到这里来杀了你
to keep him from coming here and killing you.
诺克斯 你不能再这么做了
Knox, you have got to stop this stuff.
我做不到 克丽丝 我爱你
I can’t, Chris. I love you.
诺克斯 这话你说了太多遍
Knox, you say that over and over.
你根本不了解我
You don’t even know me.
你要上车吗 奥弗斯崔特先生
Will you be joining us, Mr. Overstreet?
船长 你们先去吧 我待会儿走过去
Go ahead, captain. I’ll walk.
诺克斯
Knox.
诺克斯 如果我根本就不在乎你…
Knox, if it just so happens that I could care less about you…
那你就不会来提醒我当心切特的报复了
Then you wouldn’t be here warning me about Chet.
我得走了 要赶不上戏剧演出了
I have to go. I’m gonna be late for the play.
你要和他一起去吗
Are you going with him?
切特会去看戏剧 你在开玩笑吗
Chet, to a play? Are you kidding?
-那就和我一起去吧 -诺克斯 你真叫人生气
– Then come with me. – Knox, you are so infuriating.
拜托 克丽丝 就给我一次机会吧
Come on, Chris, just give me one chance.
如果今晚过后你还不喜欢我
If you don’t like me after tonight,
我永远都不会再去烦你
I’ll stay away forever.
我保证 以死亡诗社的荣誉起誓
I promise. Dead Poets’ honor.
你今晚和我一起去
You come with me tonight,
如果你以后不想再见到我的话 我发誓我会退出
then if you don’t want to see me again, I swear, I’ll bow out.
你知道如果切特知道了的话会发生什么吗
You know what would happen if Chet found out?
他什么都不会知道的
He won’t know anything.
我们坐在剧场后面 一结束我们就偷偷溜走
We’ll sit in the back and sneak away as soon as it’s over.
你保证这是最后一次吗
And I suppose you would promise that this would be the end of it.
以死亡诗社的荣誉起誓
Dead Poets’ honor.
那是什么
What is that?
我的承诺
My word.
你真叫人生气
You are so infuriating.
来了 他出场了
Hey, there he is.
安静 同学们
Shh. Boys.
要么是我把你认错了
Either I mistake your shape or making quite,
要么 你就是那个机灵又狡诈的精灵
or else you are that shrewd and knavish sprite
名叫好人儿罗宾
called Robin Goodfellow.
你说的正是 我就是那个快活的夜游者
Thou speak’st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night.
我会给仙王奥布朗说笑话逗他笑
I jest to Oberon and make him smile
比如我会学小母马的嘶嘶叫
when I a fat and bean-fed horse, beguile,
就连被豆子喂肥的壮马都会被我骗到
neighing in likeness of a filly foal.
有时我化作一颗烤熟的野苹果
Sometime lurk I in a gossip’s bowl,
躲在长舌妇的酒碗里
in very likeness of a roasted crab,
等她举起碗想喝的时候 我就弹到她的唇上
and when she drink, against her lips I bob
一碗麦芽酒都洒在她的身上
and on her wither’d dewlap pour the ale.
他演得很好 他真的很出色
He’s good. He’s really good.
有时我会化作三脚的凳子
Sometime for three-foot stool mistaketh me;
从她的屁♥股♥底下滑走 把她掀翻在地
Then slip I from her bum, down topples she,
她扑通一声倒在地上 大声惨叫
and ‘tailor’ cries, and falls into a cough;
于是周围的人都笑得前仰后合
and then the whole quire hold their hips and laugh,
鼻涕眼泪都笑出来
and waxen in their mirth and neeze and swear.
真是从未如此开心过
A merrier hour was never wasted there.
但是让开 精灵 仙王奥布朗来了
But, room, fairy! Here comes Oberon.
仙后也来了 他要是不在才好
And here my mistress. Would that he were gone!
那么请别拒绝我睡在你身旁
Then by your side no bed-room me deny;
赫米娅 请相信我绝不会撒谎
For lying so, Hermia, I do not lie.
拉山德 你真是巧言善辩
Lysander riddles very prettily:
如若我赫米娅曾暗指你拉山德撒谎
Now much beshrew my manners and my pride,
此般无♥耻♥行径 我真的瞧不上
if Hermia meant to say Lysander lied.
但是 亲爱的朋友 出于爱和礼仪
But, gentle friend, for love and courtesy
请睡得远一些
lie further off;
在人类的礼法上
In human modesty,
保持这样的距离
such separation as may well be said
对于洁身自好的未婚男女是最为合适的
becomes a virtuous bachelor and a maid,
晚安 亲爱的朋友
and, good night, sweet friend:
愿爱永不变更 直到你生命的尽头
Thy love ne’er alter till thy sweet life end!
依着你那祈祷 我应和着阿门 阿门
Amen, amen, to that fair prayer, say l;
尼尔 到你了 尼尔
Neil. That’s your cue, Neil.
快来 尼尔 这是你的皇冠 上吧
Come on, Neil. Here’s your crown. Let’s go.
我们精灵如果冒犯了诸位
If we shadows have offended,
请你们这样想 一切便得到了解决
Think but this, and all is mended,
就当你们在此睡了一觉
That you have but slumber’ d here
那些不过是梦中的幻象
While these visions did appear.
这蹩脚而又虚妄的事
And this weak and idle theme,
如同梦一般毫无意义
No more yielding but a dream,
先生们 请勿斥责
Gentles, do not reprehend:
诸位如肯宽恕 我们定当补偿
If you pardon, we will mend:
我帕克向来为人诚实
And, as I am an honest Puck,
如若我们此次恰逢好运
If we have unearned luck
免遭诸位的恶毒斥责
Now to ‘scape the serpent’s tongue,
我们定当补偿 以示感恩
We will make amends ere long;
否则诸位尽管骂我骗子
Else the Puck a liar call;
我在此祝愿诸位晚安
So, good night unto you all.
如果是朋友 让掌声响起来吧
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
我罗宾定会知恩图报 补偿诸位
And Robin shall restore amends.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章婚姻故事
下一篇文章罪恶之家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!