好样的 尼尔
Yeah, Neil.
演得太好了 尼尔
Great job, Neil.
各位都演得不错
Great show, everyone.
不好意思 我是尼尔的父亲 我想见他
Excuse me, I’m Neil’s father. I need to see him.
你父亲 他…
Your father, he’s…
你觉得怎么样
What did you think of it?
我觉得真的是太棒了
Really, I thought you were all just wonderful.
借过 借过
Excuse me, please. Excuse me.
-借过 -尼尔 尼尔
– Excuse me, please. – Neil. Neil.
-尼尔 -我们爱你 多待会
– Neil. – We love you, wait.
-不行 各位 -尼尔
– I can’t, guys. -Neil.
-尼尔 -借过
– Neil. – Excuse me.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔 你很有天赋
Neil. You have the gift.
你的表演太精彩了 就连我都被震撼得瞠目结舌
What a performance. You left even me speechless.
-你得继续… -先上车
– You have to stay… – Get in the car.
基廷 你离我儿子远点
Keating, you stay away from my son.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔 别这样 佩利先生
Neil. Mr. Perry, come on.
别把情况搞得更糟了
Don’t make it any worse than it is.
我们能走回去吗
Is it okay if we walk back?
船长
Captain?
诺克斯
Knox.
我们大概要11点半才能回去
We’ll be home about 11:30 still.
我们很难理解
We’re trying very hard
你为什么要坚持违抗我们
to understand why it is that you insist on defying us.
不管是什么原因
Whatever the reason,
我们不会让你毁了你的人生
we’re not gonna let you ruin your life.
明天我会让你从威尔顿学院退学
Tomorrow I’m withdrawing you from Welton
将你转去布雷登军事学校上学
and enrolling you in Braden Military School.
你必须考上哈佛大学 然后成为一名医生
You’re going to Harvard and you’re gonna be a doctor.
那又得等上十年
But that’s 10 more years.
-父亲 这样一辈子就算过去了 -别说了
– Father, that’s a lifetime. – Oh, stop it.
别这么小题大做 说得像是判了无期徒刑一样
Don’t be so dramatic. You make it sound like a prison term.
你不明白 尼尔
You don’t understand, Neil.
你现在拥有我当年做梦都不敢想的机会
You have opportunities that I never even dreamt of.
我不会让你浪费掉的
I am not going to let you waste them.
我必须告诉你我的感受
I’ve got to tell you what I feel.
我们很担心…
We’ve been so worried about…
什么 什么 告诉我你的感受
What? What? Tell me what you feel.
你有什么感受
What is it?
又是关于这个演艺事业吗
Is it more of this…? This acting business?
你别痴心妄想了
Because you can forget that.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
那就上♥床♥睡觉去
Well, then, let’s go to bed.
我演得很好
I was good.
我的演技非常出色
I was really good.
去睡觉吧
Go on, get some sleep.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It’s all right. It’s going to be all right.
-什么声音 -怎么了
– What was that? – What?
-那个声音 -什么声音
– That sound. – What sound?
汤姆
Tom?
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
尼尔
Neil?
汤姆 出什么事了
Tom, what is it?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
Neil?
我去外面看看
I’ll look outside.
尼尔
Neil?

No!
尼尔
Oh, Neil!
-我的天呐 -我的天呐
– Oh, my God! – Oh, my God.
-不不不 -我的儿子啊
– No, no, no. – Oh, my son.
-他不会有事的 -我的儿子啊
– He’s all right. – My son.
-我可怜的儿子啊 -他不会有事的
– My poor son. -He’s all right.
他不会有事的
He’s all right.
-他不会有事的 -别喊了 别喊了
– He’s all right. – Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
别喊了
Stop it.
别喊了
Stop it.
托德
Todd?
-托德 -查理
– Todd. – Oh, Charlie.
怎么了
What is it?
尼尔死了
Neil’s dead.
太美了
It’s so beautiful.
托德
Todd.
没事的 托德
It’s okay, Todd.
-冷静 -没事的 托德
– Calm down. – It’s all right, Todd.
托德 没事的 没事的 托德
Todd, it’s okay. It’s okay, Todd.
没事的
It’s all right.
-听我说 -他不会做这种事的
– Now, listen. – He wouldn’t have done it.
-你解释不了的 -是他父亲干的
– You can’t explain it. – It was his father.
-不 -他不会离开我们的
– No. – He wouldn’t have left us.
他不会的 他爸…
He wouldn’t have. His dad was…
-托德 -是他父亲干的
– Todd. – His father did it.
-是他父亲杀了他 -你解释不了的 托德
– His father killed him. – You can’t explain it, Todd.
托德
Todd.
随他去吧
Leave him be.
尼尔
Neil!
五百年诗集
约翰·基廷
死亡诗社会前颂词
我步入丛林 因为我希望活得随意
我希望活得深刻 吸取生命所有的精华
把非生命的一切都击溃
以免我在弥留之际
发现自己从未真正活过
—-梭罗
♪终我一生♪
♪All my life♪
♪你的圣光永远照耀着我♪
♪Thy light shall surely follow me♪
♪我的安息之地 将永远是主的殿堂♪
♪And in God’s house forevermore my dwelling place shall be♪
♪阿门♪
♪Amen♪
尼尔·佩利的死亡是一个悲剧
The death of Neil Perry is a tragedy.
他是个好学生
He was a fine student.
威尔顿学院最好的学生之一
One of Welton’s best.
我们会怀念他的
And he will be missed.
我们联♥系♥了你们每个人的父母
We’ve contacted each of your parents
向他们解释情况
to explain the situation.
他们自然都十分担心
Naturally, they’re all quite concerned.
根据尼尔家人的要求
At the request of Neil’s family,
我打算彻查此事
I intend to conduct a thorough enquiry into this matter.
希望大家全力配合
Your complete cooperation is expected.
-你跟他说了集♥会♥的事 -两次
– You told him about this meeting? – Twice.
完了 各位 这下我们都完了
That’s it, guys. We’re all fried.
什么意思
How do you mean?
卡梅隆是个告密小人
Cameron’s a fink.
他现在正在诺兰的办公室告密呢
He’s in Nolan’s office right now, finking.
告什么密
About what?
我们那个社团 皮茨 想想看吧
The club, Pittsie. Think about it.
校董会成员 那些理事 还有诺兰先生
The board of directors, the trustees and Mr. Nolan.
你觉得他们有可能
Do you think for one moment
轻易放过这事吗
they’re gonna let this thing just blow over?
这种事会损害学校的声誉
Schools go down because of things like this.
他们需要一个替罪羊
They need a scapegoat.
怎么了 各位
What’s going on, guys?
你告密了 是不是 卡梅隆
You finked, didn’t you, Cameron?
告密 我不知道你什么意思
Finked? I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
我的意思是你把社团的一切都告诉诺兰了
You told Nolan everything about the club is what I’m talking about.
听着 不知道你听没听说过 德尔顿
Look, in case you hadn’t heard, Dalton,
这所学校是有荣誉准则的 好吗
there’s something called an honor code at this school, all right?
如果老师问你话
If a teacher asks you a question,
你要么说实话 要么被开除

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章婚姻故事
下一篇文章罪恶之家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!