那个犯罪高手就是这群店主之一
one of these shop owners is a master criminal.
所以才请你来 作为一名前恶棍
And that’s where you come in. As an ex-villain,
你肯定了解恶棍的思维和行动
you know how a villain thinks, and acts.
计划是安排你到商场的店铺里当卧底
The plan is, to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall,
希望你可以…
where hopefully, you’ll be able to…
好了 我知道是怎么回事了
Okay! I see where this is going
狗血的动作冒险剧情
with all the “Mission: Impossible” stuff.
我的回答是不
But no, no.
我现在身为人父 还是个守法的商人
I’m a father now. And, a legitimate businessman.
我在生产一系列美味的果酱和果冻
I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies.
果酱跟果冻啊
“Jams and jellies”.
什么态度
Oh, attitude!
就是这样
That’s right!
谢谢 老子不干
So thanks, but no thanks.
给你个建议 与其把别人绑来言语相激
And here’s a tip: instead of teasing people, and kidnapping them,
不如直接给他们打电♥话♥
maybe you should just give them a call!
再见 屁♥股♥先生
Good day, Mr. Sheepbutt!
是兰皮谷
Ramsbottom.
是吗 还是屁♥股♥好听些
Oh, yeah, like I said it better!
也许我不该这样说
Look, I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but…
不过你当恶棍真是棒极了
Your work as a villain, was kind of, amazing.
要是你回心转意想大干一场的话
So if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome.
给我们打电♥话♥
Give us a call.
我不是叫你们去睡觉了吗
Hey, I told you guys to get to bed!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你什么时候去约会
So, when are you going on your date?
什么
What?
记得吗 吉莉安小姐说给你安排了约会
Remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you.
她是个疯子 我不会去约会的
Yeah, well, she is a nutjob and I’m not going on any date.
为什么
Why not?
难道你害怕
Are you scared?
你们看电视播的登月报道了吗
Hey, did you guys see the moon landing on TV?
你能相信吗 简直酷毙了
Can you believe it? It’s so cool!
-知道吗 -打扰一下 丽萨
– You know what? – Excuse me, Lisa?
-前几天我跟外星人讲话了 -不会吧
– I talked to alien the other day. – no way.
他超可爱
He’s so cute.
丽萨 我在想…
Hey, Lisa, I was wondering…
格鲁摸了丽萨
Gru touched Lisa!
丽萨得了”格鲁病”
Lisa’s got Gruties!
害怕 怕什么
Scared? Of what?
女人 怎么会
Women? No!
胡说八道
That’s bonkers!
我只是对约会不感兴趣而已 就这样
I just, I’ve no interest in going on a date, that’s all!
结案陈词
Case closed!
我不害怕
I’m not scared!
女人
Of women.
也不怕约会
Or dates.
睡觉吧
Let’s go to bed.
晚安 伊迪丝
Goodnight, Edith.
晚安 玛格
Goodnight, Margo.
慢着
hold the horses,
你给谁发短♥信♥呢
who are you texting?
没有谁 是我朋友艾弗里
No one! Just my friend Avery.
艾弗里 艾弗里吗
Avery. Eh? Avery?
女生还是男生
Is that a girl’s name or a boy’s name?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
不 这不重要
No! No, it doesn’t matter,
除非是个男生
unless it’s a boy!
我知道为什么你是男生
I know what makes you a boy.
你知道
Uhh, you do?
因为你是光头
Your bald head.
是啊
Oh. Yes.
它好光滑
It’s really smooth.
有时候我盯着它
Sometimes I stare at it,
就在想会不会有小鸡蹦出来
and imagine a little chick popping out.
晚安 艾格妮丝
Goodnight, Agnes.
永远别长大
Never get older.
蒂姆 发型不错
Hey, Tim, nice haircut!
汤米 再坚持一下 伙计
Tommy, hang in there, baby!
快到周五了
It’s almost Friday!
今天这批果冻如何 尼法里奥博士
So, how’s today’s batch, Dr. Nefario?
我研发了新的配方
I developed a new formula which allowed me
能把各种浆果调成一个味
to get every known kind of berry in a one flavor of jelly.
好吃
That is good!
我喜欢这个味…
Love the flavor of…
很难吃吧
It’s horrible, isn’t it?
怎么会
No, no!
我们已经有很大进展了
Oh, we’re making great progress!
来 尝尝
Here, try some.
即使没人喜欢
Just because everybody hates it,
也不代表它不好
doesn’t mean it’s not good!
听我说 格鲁
Listen, Gru. There’s something
有件事我一直想跟你说
I’ve been meaning to talk to you about for some time now.
怎么了
What, what’s wrong?
我怀念当恶棍的日子
I miss being evil.
图谋不轨 大肆犯罪
Sinister plots, large-scale crimes,
这才是我活着的意义
It’s what I live for!
你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗
I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?
我在考虑加一条果酱生产线
Well, I’m also considering a line of jams.
格鲁 我已经另谋出路了
The thing is, Gru, I’ve now been recruited elsewhere.
尼法里奥博士
Dr. Nefario!
别闹了
Oh, come on.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
这对我而言是个好机会
This is a great opportunity for me,
能过上更邪恶 更入流的生活
live a life more evil, more central.
好吧
Very well.
我们来给你送行
Let us give you, the proper send-off.
小子们
Minions!
向尼法里奥博士
The highest honor awarded,
致以最崇高的敬意
to Dr. Nefario,
感谢你多年以来尽心服务
for your years of service,
鸣屁枪21响
the 21 Fart Gun Salute!
我数到有22响
Uhh, I counted twenty-two.
再见 我的朋友们
Farewell, my friends.
我还得再飘一会
This may take a while.
你们继续工作吧
Go about your business!
我已经开始想念你们了
I miss you already!
你好
Ehh? Oh, Hello!
你确定我们这样做好吗
Are you sure we should be doing this?
当然 这是为了他好
Yes, it’s for his own good.
好的 我们得选张照片
Okay, we need to choose a picture.
不行
No.
太吓人
Scary.
太奇怪
Weird.
那是什么
What is that?
早上好 姑娘们 我要宣布一件大事
Good morning, girls, I have an announcement to make!
你长得像哪个名人
Hey, what celebrity do you look like?
布鲁斯·威利斯
Bruce Willis.
不像
Hmmm. No.
矮胖子
Humpty Dumpty!
咕噜
Oooh, Gollum!
好吧 你们在做什么
Okay, what are you doing?
我们在帮你动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上约会
We’re setting you off for online dating!
好吧 什么
Oh. Okay, what!?
不行不行不行
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
很有趣的
It’s fun.
你也该找个伴儿了
And it’s time for you to get out there.
不行 别说了 没人要去找伴儿
No, stop. No one is ever getting out there!
没人
Ever!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章神偷奶爸
下一篇文章阿拉丁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!