因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你也快乐至上 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你懂快乐的重要性 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你正想拍手 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
什么也不能令我沮丧
Bring me down, can’t nothing
谁也不可能让我悲伤
Bring me Down, my level is too high
什么也不能令我沮丧
Bring me down, can’t nothing
我从不悲伤
Bring me down, I said
因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
因为我很快乐
Because I’m happy
如果你也怀揣梦想 就一起拍拍手
Clap along if you know what’s best what you wanna do
兰皮谷先生
Mr. Ramsbottom?
你好
Oh, hello.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我们抓到他了
We got him.
抓到谁了
Got who?
弗洛伊德·秃鹰君
Floyd Eagle-san.
特工昨晚找到了他店里的密室
Our agents located a secret room in his shop last night,
并且
and, uh,
发现了这个
discovered this.
已经空了 但还有少量PX-41血清残留
It’s empty but we found traces of the PX-41 serum in it.
就是他了
He is our man.
虽然没指望上你 但我们还是搞定了
So, somehow, in spite of your incompetence, we solved this one.
我是被陷害的
I was framed!
这次你逃不掉的
You won’t get away with this!
把你们的脏手拿开
Get your mitts off of me!
好吧
Alright, so…
现在怎么办
What now?
你可以回去忙你的生意了
Well, now, you’re free to go back to your business.
果酱和果冻
Hmmm! Jams and jellies.
而瓦尔德特工
And it looks like Agent Wilde
会被调到澳大利亚分部
will be transferring to our Australian branch.
澳大利亚
Australia?
是的
Yes.
感谢你所做的一切
But thank you, for everything.
虽然你什么也没做
And by everything, of course I mean, nothing.
自己保重吧 格鲁先生
Toodles and cheerio, Mr. Gru.
你好
Hey there.
你好
Hey.
我们抓到他了
So, we got him.
太好了
Yay!
棒极了
That’s great.
你要去澳大利亚了吗
And now you’re going to Australia?
还没最终确定下来
Well, it’s not definite yet.
我还在考虑
I’m still figuring it out.
已经开始练习口音了
Already been working on my accent.
休·杰克曼
Hugh Jackman
很兴奋
Pretty excited.
很棒
Great.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是
You, too.
给 我想把这个送给你
Oh, here. I wanted to give you this.
你的口红枪
Your lipstick taser?
是的 算是个留念吧
Yeah, it’s just a memento.
就是 你知道的
Just… you know.
我们初次见面时我用的那支
From, the first time we met.
谢谢你 露西
Oh. Thank you, Lucy.
瓦尔德特工
Agent Wilde?
他们在叫你了
Well, it looks like they need you.
那你
So…
是啊
Yeah…
我得走了
I better go.
再见 格鲁
Bye, Gru.
我给你带了把伞
I brought you an umbrella.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
你在外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
记得你说过我喜欢露西吗
Remember when you said that I liked Lucy?
其实
Well, it turns out…
你说得对
You are right.
真的吗
Really?
真的 但是
Yes, but…
她就要搬走了
Well, she’s moving away.
我再也见不到她了
I’m never going to see her again.
我能帮得上忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?

I don’t…
不能 亲爱的
I don’t think so, sweetheart.
那你自己能做点什么吗
Well is there anything you could do?
你好 露西 我是格鲁
Hello, Lucy. This is Gru.
我知道
I know…
到目前为止
Up to this point,
我们的关系仅限于工作
our relationship has been strictly professional.
而且你就要前往澳大利亚
And you’re leaving for Australia and all…
但是
But…
我想问你
Okay, here is the question.
你愿不愿意
Would you like to
和我出去约会
to go out on a date
才怪
Ayyy… No.
这样可不行
Okay, that’s not helping.
来吧
Alright. Here we go.
这次来真的
For real this time.
电♥话♥(626) 584-5923
我可以的
I can do this.
我恨你
I hate you.
五月五
Cinco de mayo
五月五
Cinco de mayo
这地方太炫了
This place is awesome!
好吧 我们去玩吧
Okay, let’s party!
但首先 我们重温一下规矩
But, first, let us go over the rules!
没有规矩哪有欢乐呢
Because, what is fun without the rules.
艾格妮丝 别吃太多
Agnes, easy on the churros.
伊迪丝 不许杀人
Edith, try to not kill anyone.
玛格
Margo,
你好 格鲁先生
Hello, Mr. Gru.
好吧
Argh… okay.
格鲁
Gru!
你和男孩之间
There must be a standard 6 feet of space,
至少保持6英尺距离
between you and boys.
尤其是这个男孩
Especially this boy.
你真幽默
Ah, you are a funny man.
没有规矩 先生
There are no rules, señor.
这可是五月五节
It’s Cinco De Mayo!
来吧 尽情欢乐吧
Come on! Let’s party and relax!
你怎么了
Hey, what’s wrong?
没什么 什么事都没有
Oh, nothing. Nothing’s wrong.
在试着冷静下来
I’m just chilling.
蘸着鳄梨酱
With the guac,
吃我的薯片帽
from my chip hat.
格鲁 拜托
Gru, please.
我太清楚这种表情了
I know that look all too well.
这是心碎的表情
It is the look of a broken heart.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
相信我 朋友
Believe me, my friend.
我也曾在无数个夜晚中
I, too, have spent many nights
想将内心的悲伤深埋于
trying to drown my sorrows,
鳄梨色拉酱中

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章神偷奶爸
下一篇文章阿拉丁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!