in Guacamole.
你吗
You?
没错
Yes.
但是
But,
我们挺过来了
we are survivors.
我们远远不是
There is much more to us,
表面看起来那么简单
than meets the eye.
玩的开心点
Enjoy the party.
什么
What?
你想来点花生仁或小脆饼吗
Would you like some peanuts or pretzels?
这笑话真有意思
That’s a good joke.
我刚刚拉了粑粑哦
I just did a boom-boom.
请您赶快做出选择
I really need you to make a choice now.
我选格鲁
I choose Gru.
我选格鲁
I choose Gru!
谢谢你 格鲁空中小姐
Thank you, Gru stewardess!
不用谢
You’re welcome!
你还是那么厉害 我的朋友
You have not lost your touch, my friend.
我就知道
I knew it!
你就是猛爷
You are El Macho.
没错
That’s right!
没人相信我
Nobody believed me!
但我知道你根本没死
But I knew you weren’t dead.
当然
Of course not.
我只是诈死
I merely faked my death.
但现在
But now…
该是我
It’s time for me,
回归邪恶的完美时刻了
to make a spectacular return to evil.
博士
Doctor!
我觉得现在是时候
I think it’s time,
给格鲁展示
to show Gru,
我们的研究成果了
what we’re up to here?
尼法里奥博士
Dr. Nefario?
很高兴见到你 格鲁
Nice to see you, Gru!
这就是你的新工作?
Whaaa… So this is your new job opportunity?
没错
Absolutely.
你一定会喜欢这个的
You’re gonna like this.
抱歉 我借用了你的小不点们
Sorry. I had to borrow some of your minions,
但绝对物有所值
but it was for a worthy cause.
凯文
Oooh.. Kevin!
不 他已经不是凯文了
No, he is not Kevin anymore!
现在
Now…
他是个坚不可摧
He is an indestructible,
不会思考的
mindless,
杀人机器
killing machine!
看着吧
Just watch this.
最厉害的就是
And here’s the best part:
我有整整一支军队呢
I got an army of them!
不久
Soon,
我就会把它们
I will unleash them,
释放到世界各处
on the world!
如果有任何人
And if anyone,
试图阻止它们
anyone tries to stop them…
那座城市就会被吃掉
The city gets eaten!
我们可以合作
We can do it together!
合作?
Together?
对 合作
Together!
多年来我一直钦佩你的工作成果 朋友
I have admired your work for years, amigo.
盗月大计
Stealing the moon?
简直太赞了
Are you kidding?
我们定会势不可挡
We would be unstoppable.

Men like you,
加上我
men like me…
我们能够统治世界
We, should be ruling the world!
怎么样 加入吗
So, are you in?
好啊 也许吧
Oh, yeah! Probably.
也许?
Probably?
我的意思是 当然 当然加入
I mean, yes! Yes, Of course, yes.
只是我现在手头上有事
I just, have a lot going on right now.
在我们占领地球之前
I just need to get some things off my plate,
我得先把这些事解决了再说
before we start taking over the world, that’s all.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没事 没事 我一定加入
No, no, forget it. 100%, I am in.
那是什么声音 你们听见了吗
I think, what is that? Do you hear that?
那是艾格妮丝在叫我呢
I do. That’s Agnes calling me, from undis…
绝对加入
Totally in!
你知道吗 我不觉得他会加入我们
You know what? I am not so convinced that he is in.
伊迪丝 艾格妮丝 过来
Edith, Agnes, come on!
抱歉
Oops, sorry!
我们得马上回家
You need to go home now!
玛格在哪
Where is Margo?
玛格
Margo!
快 我们要…
Come on! We’re…
你这是怎么了
Hey, what’s wrong?
我讨厌男孩
I hate boys.
是啊 他们最讨厌了
Yes, they stink.
不过亲爱的 我们得走了
Now, sorry, honey, we got to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
宝利特
Hey, Paulito.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你好 爱德华多
Oh, hey, Eduardo.
露西
Lucia.
抱歉 宝利特平常不这样的
I apologize. Paulito, is usually not like this.
有一次它也是这样对…
The same thing happened the other day with…
对格鲁的
With Gru…
说到格鲁
Speaking of Gru,
你瞧见他了吗
have you seen him?
我得和他谈谈
I really need to talk to him.
我觉得他就在这附近
Yes, I think he’s somewhere around here.
你们俩很亲密吧
You two are close, no?
我也不清楚
Oh… I don’t know.
我们 也没那么亲密啦
I mean, close, I wouldn’t say we’re, “Close”.
他说我们很亲密吗
Why, did he say we’re close?
他亲口说的吗
Did he say that?
他倒没这么说过
It’s not what he did say.
比如说
For instance,
他从没说过
he never mentioned…
你们都在反恶人联盟工作
That you were both working for the Anti-Villain League!
你得跟我走
You’re coming with me.
糟了
Funky.
爱德华多真的就是猛爷吗
So Eduardo’s actually El Macho?
厉害
Cool!
不 一点都不厉害
No, it is not cool!
我第一眼就看穿他了
Once I pretty much knew it was him all along,
所以还是我比较厉害
so if anyone’s cool, it’s me.
格鲁
Gru!
你好啊 尼法里奥博士
Well, Dr. Nefario.
猛爷盯上你了
El Macho’s onto you.
他知道你是反恶人联盟的人了
He knows you’re working for the AVL.
而且他抓了你的搭档
And, he’s got your partner.
露西
Lucy?
那不可能
Well, that’s, impossible.
她去澳大利亚了
She’s on her way to Australia.
尼法里奥
Nefario!
抱歉 得走了
Sorry, got to go.
他抓了露西?
He’s got Lucy?
抓不了多久的
Not for long.
快点
Come on.
我们要去把她救出来
We’re getting her out of there.
什么声音
What was that?
什么都没有啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章神偷奶爸
下一篇文章阿拉丁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!