不会的 她只是个同事
No! She just works with me.
你爱上她啦
Plus you love her.
你爱她
You love her!
你爱她
You love her!
你真的真的很爱她
You really, really love her!
好了 别说了
Okay, stop.
胡说八道 我连喜欢她都谈不上
These are sordid lies. I don’t even like her.
快去玩吧
Now go have fun.
差点忘了
Almost forgot!
祝你拯救世界好运 拜拜
Good luck saving the world! Bye!
拜拜 格鲁
Bye, Gru!
这就是孩子
Kids, right?
她们可真 好玩
They’re, funny.
那些女孩很崇拜你
Those girls totally adore you.
我觉得你是个有趣的爸爸
I think you’re a fun dad.
当然 我超有趣的
Huh. I’m pretty fun.
这是偷窃行为
That’s stealing.
如果我的愿望是一百个免费硬币就不算了
Not if my wish was to ever get a hundred free coins.
雨天终究会放晴
This rainy day is temporary
人海中他鹤立鸡群
The contrast is why we got him
阳光在那乌云后
Cause sunshine due is just a cloud
后后后 吼吼吼
Away way way way way way
吼吼吼 吼吼吼
Way way way way way way
一时失意又怎样
So what you blown a fuse
人生低谷人人有
Well that happens to us all
风水总是轮流转
When I come with great news
卷土再重来 来来来 唻唻唻
The day could change. Change change change
眼镜真棒
Cool glasses.
我叫安东尼奥
I’m Antonio.
我叫玛格
I’m Margo.
我正要去吃甜点
I was just going to get a cookie.
想一起来吗
Care to join me?
那个 当然
Uhh… sure…
我叫玛格
I’m, Margo.
我过一会再来找你们
Umm… I’ll catch up with you guys later.
拜拜
Bye!
我能说”好恶心”吗
Can I be the first to say, “Eww”!
我们必须告诉格鲁
We got to go tell Gru!
好了 我进来了
Alright, I’m going in.
如果有血清的迹象
If it picks up any traces of the serum,
你的皮带扣就会发出这样的声音
the center of your belt buckle will make a sound like this.
好了 我听到了 听到了
Okay. I get it. I get it.
欢迎
Welcome,
来到秃鹰美发俱乐部
to “Eagle Hair Club”.
你也是时候来了
It’s about time you showed up.
格鲁先生
Mr. Gru.
你知道我的名字吗
You know my name?
每当头顶缺毛的人走进商场时
When someone moves into the mall who is follically challenged,
我就有责任去了解他们
I make it my business to know all about them.
你都秃了 真是可怜
You’re bald. And that is bad.
好好呆着 小宝贝
Here you go, my sweet.
我还没有任何发现
I’m getting nothing so far.
看来你得到处找找
I think you need to look around.
咦 这个挺有趣
Wow, this looks interesting.
这是什么
What is it?
看来你是一位艺术爱好者
I take it you’re an art lover?
没有血清
No serum.
没那么爱好
Yeah, not so much.
这个迷人的小玩意又是什么
Oh, how about this impressive trinket?
这可不是小玩意
I hardly call it trinket,
-格鲁先生 国际…-没有
– Mr. Gru. International… – Nothing.
我没兴趣
Yeah, I don’t care.
等等 我收到信♥号♥♥了
Hold on, I’m picking up something.
就在墙后面
Behind that wall!
这是些什么
Ahh… What do we have here?
这些是试戴的假发
These are my trial wigs.
你应该拿一顶
You should take one.
免了
No, thanks.
墙那边是什么
So what’s on the other side of the wall?
你这人 看着我 集中精力
You are! Look at me! Focus!
格鲁
Gru?
我保证 这假发会彻底改变你
I promise, that this wig will transform you,
告别丑陋 重塑魅力
from ugly, to irresistible.
玛格交男朋友啦
Margo has a boyfriend!
他们还去约会了
And they’re going on a date!
约会 男朋友 什么
Date?! Boyfriend?! What?!
她去那边了
There she goes!
你真是风趣
Oh, you’re so funny.
恶心
Gross!
看看 他们相爱了
Look, they’re in love!
不不不 别那么说 他们可没有
Oh, no, no. Do not say that they’re—no, no, no!
我的梦想是 有一天 能以玩游戏为生
And my dream, is to one day, play video games for a living.
你真是有思想
You’re so complicated.
玛格
Margo.
这什么情况
What is going on here?
喔 格鲁
Oh, Gru.
这位是 安东尼奥
Sellama, Antonio.
而我是 玛格
Mellamo, Margo.
你拍一我拍一
Mellamo Lama Ding Dong.
我管你是谁
Who cares.
我们走
Let’s go.
周二免费
Get it free on Tuesdays.
爸爸
Papa!
见到你太高兴了 老朋友
So good to see you again, mi compadre!
原来你已经认识我爸爸了
Oh.. I see you have already met my father.
搞什么 爸爸
What the… father?
是啊 世界太疯狂
Si! Look at this crazy small world we live in, eh?
来坐下 让我招待你
Come, sit! Let me get you something.
看看你
Oh, look at you!
他喜欢我
He likes me!
对不起 宝利特通常都
Oh… I’m sorry. Paulito is usually,
很友好的
very friendly.
他昨晚受惊了
He had a rough night.
那个 我们真的要走了
Well, we really should be going.
姑娘们 走吧
Girls, come on.
真可惜
That is a pity.
年轻的爱情 多美好啊 是吧
Young love, is beautiful, no?
不要
No!
他们才没相爱 他们压根不怎么认识
They are not in love. They hardly know each other.
你说的对 大哥
You are right, cabeza del nuevo.
他们必须好好了解下对方
They must get to know each other better.
安东尼奥
Antonio,
你为何不邀请你的女友及其家人
Why don’t you invite your girlfriend? And her family.
参加我们的五月五派对呢
To our Cinco De Mayo party.
不 不
No, no…

Sì!
对不起 你是说猛爷
I’m sorry, El Macho?
莎莎酱乌龙事件后他不是解除嫌疑了吗
Haven’t we eliminated him as a suspect after the whole “Salsa” Incident?
是的 不过有新情况
Yes, but there has been a new development,
我告诉你 就是他
and I’m telling you, this is the guy.
你必须立刻拘捕他
You need to arrest him immediately.
还有
And!
他那帅到爆的儿子
His deviously charming son.
我确定他儿子也有份
I’m pretty sure that the son is involved too.
肯定有份
The son, also!
你必须抓住他儿子
You got to get the son!
我认为他儿子才是主谋
I think that the son is the mastermind.
他那种神情
There’s a look,
眼中透着邪恶 我恨死了
there’s a devilish look in his eyes, and I don’t like it!
好吧 但是我没有看到任何证据
Yes, but I don’t believe seeing any evidence…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章神偷奶爸
下一篇文章阿拉丁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!