我们在这里干什么 桑尼? 我们是来偷东西吗?
What are we doing here, Sonny? We glomming something, or what?
-不 -你在车里等着
-No. -You, wait in the car.
-什么? -看着车
-What? -Watch the car.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
该死
Shit!
上帝啊 我差点尿裤子 这是什么?
Christ, I think I shit my pants. What is this?
它应该去驯兽师那里
He’s supposed to go to an animal trainer somewhere.
-去它的 -老左 我觉得它喜欢你
-Fuck him. -Left, I think he likes you.
-或者它是饿了 -它跟我有什么关系?
-Either that or he’s just hungry. -What’s he got to do with me?
-桑尼 干什么用的? -给你的
-Sonny, what is this? -It’s for you.
给我的?
For me?
我知道你喜欢动物
I know how you feel about animals.
这是给你的礼物
It’s a gift from me.
-给我的? -是的
-It’s for me? -Yeah.
现在我说了算 你要听我的了
I got the power. Now you’re under me.
-你什么意思? 什么你说了算? -桑尼提升了
-What do you mean, you got the power? -Sonny got upped.
什么? 你提升了吗
What, you got upped?
是鲁斯提在狱中安排的
Rusty’s gonna run the whole thing from the can.
小意大利归红桑 布鲁克林归我
Sonny Red’s got Little Italy. I got Brooklyn.
那你请我来干什么?
That’s why you sent for me?
是啊 你说呢? 以为我们要干掉你?
Yeah, why? What did you think, you was gonna get whacked?
左兄以为他要被♥干♥掉了
Lefty thought he was gonna get whacked.
恭喜了 过来
Congratulations. Come here.
真不错
Good stuff.
带上你的猫咪 我们走
Grab the pussy. Let’s go.
这个我要怎么养?
What am I gonna do with this?
他认为它们会很臭
He thinks they smell fear.
真麻烦
I’m sick of this.
你和黑桑是朋友
You and Sonny Black are friends.
我说过了别提黑桑
I got told to shut my mouth about Sonny Black.
为了他有多少次我勇敢的反对老板 那个混♥蛋♥
How many times I stood up to the boss himself, that cocksucker.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
你必须要…你必须要…
You’re gonna have to… You’re gonna have to…
我去…
I got…
我要40个汉堡
I’m gonna need 40 of those burgers.
不要洋葱
Hold the onions.
黑桑混上去了 我也不傻
Sonny Black, they make skipper. I ain’t a mutt.
三十年辛辛苦苦 得到什么?
Thirty years busting my hump. For what?
一头狮子 就是你
A lion.
五个小时前 你还觉得可能会被♥干♥掉
Five hours ago, you thought you was gonna get whacked.
-唐尼 我说过我要被♥干♥掉了吗? -没说这么细
-Donnie, did I say I was gonna get whacked? -Not in so many words.
我不懂 我到底说的多细了?
I don’t understand you. How many words does it take?
你是对的 是我误会了
You’re right. I misunderstood.
辛苦了三十年 大小事都叫我出面
Thirty years I’m earning. Any work to be done, call Lefty.
我从没抱怨过 少说也干掉了26个家伙
I never complained. Twenty-six guys I clipped.
提升过我吗? 从没轮到我
Do I get upped? No, they pass me by.
黑桑高升了 而我却没有
Sonny Black gets upped. I don’t get fucking upped.
做掉老板这件事桑尼可能也有份
Sonny was probably in on whacking the boss.
当然有份
Of course he was in on whacking the boss.
除掉老板 这也瞒着我
Whacking the boss. Another thing I get left out of.
这些人 你知道 很官僚
It’s like one of those, whatchamacallit, you know, bureaucracy.
什么官僚? 不是官僚了 你在说什么? 官僚?
What bureaucracy? Ain’t no bureaucracy. What you talking about, bureaucracy?
你怎么想出来的? 官僚论
Where the fuck do you get your ideas? Bureaucracy.
我意思是 我在说他们不懂欣赏你
All I’m saying, I’m saying they don’t appreciate you, is what I’m saying.
欣赏? 那他们欣赏你?
Appreciate? They appreciate you?
-干嘛 老左 我是你这边的 -你站在我这边?
-Come on, Left, I’m on your side. -You’re on my side?
我说你是我这边的 你就是我这边的
You’re on my side because I say you’re on my side.
听着 唐尼
Hey, look. Donnie!
不要自以为是 唐尼
Don’t get on your fucking high horse, Donnie.
我不喜欢那样
I don’t like that.
但是 告诉你
But tell you what.
看那个
Look at that.
我想再搞条伯伦特型的船
I wish I had that boat again, that Bertram.
我希望我拥有条船
I wish I had that boat.
我带上安妮特车开这车 开到码头
I’d get in my car with Annette, I’d drive down to the pier
想去哪儿就去哪儿
I’d get on that boat and I’d go.
我要离开
I’d go.
天涯海角 没人能找到我
East, west, north, south, nobody’d ever find me.
你看现在 真♥他♥妈♥丢人
Look at this thing. It’s a fucking insult.
走吧 快 快
Let’s go! Come on.
我把这个给他
I gave it to him!
-不 桑尼 算了 -天呐
-Come on, Sonny! -Jesus!
-不 桑尼 不 -他拿到钱了
-No, Sonny! Please. -He’s got the money.
-他是我的朋友 -光天化日下 我简直不能相信
-He was a friend of mine. -Broad daylight. I can’t believe it.
谁能光天化日之下
What kind of people are gonna take another man’s property
在街上拿走别人的东西
right off the street?
算了吧
Forget about it.
整个社会都堕落到地铁里了
The whole society’s going down the tubes.
尼克松在任的时候我们从来没有这种问题
We never had this kind of a problem when Nixon was around.
尼克松? 尼克松? 尼克松得了吧 尼克松
Nixon? Nixon? Forget about Nixon. Nixon.
全世界都尊重我们
We had respect all over the world.
我们有权利
We stood for something.
在街区里我们说了算
We had law and order in the street.
我们有过一些不同的故事
We had a little different story.
真可惜他不是西西里人
Too bad he wasn’t Sicilian.
他是西西里人
He was Sicilian.
你知道 昨晚我看见罗杰·格雷上新闻了
You know, last night I’m watching Roger Grimsby on the news
那些穆♥斯♥林♥小丑们又在街上游♥行♥
and those Ayatollah cockamamie people are marching through the streets,
他们相互鞭打背脊
and they’re whipping each other on the back with whips.
胡说八道 我从没听说过
Get out of here. I never heard of that.
-唐尼 我还好吗? -什么?
-Donnie, am I right? -What?
他妈的狂想家
Fucking fanatics over there.
你为什么问他?
What’re you asking him for? What’re you asking him for?
这算什么 唱双簧? 我在问他问题
What was it, a ventriloquist act? I asked him a question…
但和我说干嘛 你问他去
But you’re talking to me. You’re asking him.
他读…你什么意思 为什么我问他?
He reads… What do you mean, why am I asking him?
去他妈的读报 你问我 你在问他什么?
Fuck if he reads. You ask me. What’re you asking him?
-你看报了? -我在这里 再和你说话
-Did you see it? -I’m here. You’re talking to me.
你在和我说话 那你和他说话干嘛?
You’re talking to me. What are you talking to him for?
我先和你说 然后我和他说 我和每个人都说
I talk to you, then I talk to him. I talk to everybody.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
桑尼 过来 波比
Sonny, come here. Bobby.
见到你真高兴
Good seeing you.
波比 给桑尼找个好座 开一瓶最好的酒 我买♥♥单
Bobby, give Sonny a good table and a bottle of your best, on me.
你该给他配个裁缝才是
Why don’t you get him a tailor while you’re at it?
-你好吗? 克特 -最近怎么样?
-What do you say, Curley? -How’s it going?
这是华盛顿来的迪恩 布兰福
This is Dean Blanford, he’s from Washington.
-乔 -唐尼
-Joe. -Donnie.
叫我唐尼吧 我不想惹麻烦
Call me Donnie. I don’t want to get confused.
我懂伙计 只是有时候一忙就忘了
I know what you mean, pal. Sometimes you get so busy,
-有时候连自己名字都忘了 -是吗?
-even I forget my own name. -Yeah, is that right?
那岂不是不能用支票了?
Is it hard to cash checks?
迪恩是华盛顿来的
Dean’s up from Washington.
对 你已经说过了 然后呢?
Yeah, you said that part already. What’s next?
现在行动已经产生效果了
Now that the operation is beginning to bear fruit
总部决定调我到…这罪恶的城市
headquarters decided to transfer me up to Sin City here.
-干什么? 派你来监视我吗? -不
-What for? You want to keep an eye on me? -No.
来保证你应有的后援
To make sure you receive the proper support.
-应有的后援? -还要确保在一片混乱的时候
-The proper support. -And to make sure, in all the hubbub,
-你没有错失良机 -错失良机? 比如呢?
-there are no missed opportunities. -Missed opportunities? Like what?
迈阿密的探员里奇 卡佐也在着手
We have an agent in Miami, goes by the name of Richie Gazzo.
-迈阿密? -现在他那边可能比较好办
-Miami? -His operation is potentially very sweet.
问题是需要提早行动
Problem is, it’s starting to languish right now and needs jump-starting.
现在局里要你深入进去
The Bureau would like you to go down there
看是否能尽快取得信任
and see if you could interest some of your mob friends.
假如你替里奇担♥保♥…
If you vouch for Richie Gazzo…
我不会替我不认识的人担♥保♥
I ain’t vouching for nobody I don’t know.
我还指望我们能谈得来
I was hoping we’d get off on the right foot here.
瞧 有什么大不了的? 你只要深入进去并替他担♥保♥他
What’s the big deal? You just go down and vouch for the guy.
让他先露面
Sit in the sun for a week.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!