他们想算计我们 但是被我们耍了
So they tried to outsmart us, but we outsmarted them.
我们打败了那些探员
We beat the agents.
你应该相信我
You gotta believe me.
那好
Okay.
咱们去做事吧
Let’s go do this work.
先做完再说
Get this over with.
用两个手指按在这里 就像按按钮
Two in back of the ear. Like pushing a button.
叭 叭 就这样
Bing, bing. That’s it.
-好的 -别缩手缩脚
-Yeah. -Don’t freeze up.
-别缩手缩脚好吗? -不会的
-You gonna freeze up? -No.
-很多人会这样 -我没问题的
-A lot of guys freeze up. -I’ll be all right.
我说了你是卧底吗? 我不敢相信你居然提这事
Did I say you was a rat? I can’t believe you brought that up.
得了吧 老左
Come on. Forget about it, Left.
我从没说你是卧底
I never said you was a rat.
我是你的好朋友
I’m your best friend.
来吧 咱们动手吧
Come on. Let’s go do this thing.
快动手啊 唐尼
Come on, Donnie. Come on.
快下手 唐尼
Gotta do it, Don.
快 唐尼
Come on, Don.
快点
Now!
动手啊
Come on.
FBI 都别动
FBI! Freeze!
妈的
Shit!
别说 什么也别说 唐尼 什么也别说 唐尼
Don’t say nothing, Donnie. Don’t say nothing to them.
什么也别说 唐尼
Don’t tell them nothing, Donnie!
什么也别说 唐尼
Donnie, don’t say nothing!
-结束了 -滚 还没有
-It’s over. -Fuck you, it’s not over. I’m not coming out.
在那里呆上二十四小时就没事了
There’ll be a mouthpiece there in 24 hours! Donnie, you’re all right!
-操 -小子 你完了
-Shit! -It’s over, man!
什么也别说 唐尼
Don’t say nothing to them, Donnie!
结束了 乔
It’s over, Joe.
你们认识的这个唐尼 布拉斯科 那不是他的真名
You’ve known this guy as Donnie Brasco. That’s not his real name.
其实 他是FBI探员
Truth is, he’s been an FBI agent all along.
有什么想说的话 就来找我吧
You can contact me here if you want to talk.
你们相信这些家伙的话吗?
Can you believe those fucking guys?
唐尼不可能是特工
There’s no way Donnie’s an agent.
真是一派胡言 是吗?
It’s a nice fucking bluff, huh?
那条船是个圈套 他们安排好的
That boat was a set-up. They set the boat up.
是吗? 想让我们以为他是卧底
See? Then we think Donnie’s a rat.
差点让我上当
Almost had me going,
如果你不了解唐尼的话
if you didn’t know Donnie.
是的 如果你不了解唐尼的话
Right, if I didn’t know Donnie.
鬣狗杀害了很多年幼的猎豹
Hyenas kill many young cheetahs
数量众多的鬣狗甚至能打败雌豹并攻击幼崽
and more than one could overpower the mother and turn on the cubs.
喂?
Yeah?
好吧
Yeah. All right.
好吧 就这样
All right. Okay.
是我的吗?
Was that for me?
不是 要去看望一个朋友
No. It was a guy I got to go see.
-这么晚还要出去吗? -没办法
-So late? -What am I gonna do?
谁知道是这些人怎么回事?
Who knows with these people?
-宝贝 不用等我 -不等吗?
-Honey, don’t wait up for me tonight. -No?
我不知道要去多久
I don’t know how long I’m gonna be.
你听着
And listen to me.
如果唐尼打电♥话♥来
If Donnie calls
你告诉他…
tell him
如果确有其人的话
if it was going to be anyone,
我很高兴是他 好吗?
I’m glad it was him, all right?
你看上去真迷人
Look how beautiful you look.
-再见 -再见 本
-Goodbye. -Bye, Ben.
对不起 皮斯顿太太
Excuse me, Mrs. Pistone.
请坐
Have a seat.
-为表彰探员乔… -只有三十秒
-“To Special Agent Joseph…” -Thirty seconds, sir.
乔瑟夫·D·皮斯顿所作出的突出贡献
“Joseph D. Pistone, in grateful recognition for meritorious service.”
请允许我特颁发奖章和五百元奖金
Allow me to present you with this medal and this check for $500.
支票举高点
Hold the check up.
-恭喜你 孩子 -恭喜你 乔
-Congratulations again, son. -Congratulations, Joe.
-太太 请你照顾好他 -我会的
-Ma’am, take good care of him. -I will.
皮斯顿太太
Mrs. Pistone.
都过去了
It’s over.
来吧 宝贝 回家吧
Come on, honey. Come home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!