是的 那里非常好 阳光很充足
Yeah, it’s nice down there. Take the sun.
你在那里有朋友了吗?
You got friends down there?
那里的人都不错
Everybody’s nice down there.
他们非常友好
The people, they’re very friendly down there.
效果不错
Nice color.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有去和调查局说 没什么调查局
I’m not talking to the Bureau. There is no Bureau.
只有一群税务局混♥蛋♥和其他的混♥蛋♥
There’s a bunch of assholes and the I.R.S. Is another bunch of assholes.
我要你打个电♥话♥给混♥蛋♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥
So what I’m asking you to do is to place a phone call, asshole to asshole.
-冷静点 -你要我冷静?
-Please calm down. -You want me to calm down?
你告诉这该死的查税员 我现在要去华盛顿
You tell this fucking auditor that I’m coming to D.C.
我会把他连计算器一起抽烂 你懂吗?
And I’m gonna whip the shit out of him with his calculator, you understand?
我们冷静一下 他们不是来征…
Let’s face it, bud, they don’t audit you for…
那么 我挂了
Okay, I’m gonna hang up now.
等等 我级别比极高 你
Wait, I’m a GS-15. You can’t…
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking cocksucker.
好了
All right!
你好吗 尼克?
How you doing, Nicky?
桑尼
Hey, Sonny!
瞧这地方 真是难以置信
Look at this place. It’s unbelievable.
-真漂亮 -今晚运气不错
-Beautiful. -I feel lucky tonight.
开张志喜
Look at it. Opening night.
这简直就是神殿
This place is a goddamn palace, for Christ’s sake.
非常好 桑尼 我很喜欢
Terrific, Sonny. I love it.
-真是好地方 -你好吗?
-It’s a fucking palace! -How you doing?
你好吗? 玩的开心吗?
How you doing? Having fun?
我们再来一次 再来
Let’s try another one. Again.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢这一刻
I like it bigtime.
-我要一份牛排 半熟 -辣椒多点 我喜欢辣的
-I need a steak, medium rare. -Couple bowls of chili, extra hot.
好了 唐尼 你拿着
Okay, Donnie, this is the take.
-去把它藏好 -好的
-Put this bag someplace safe. -All right.
鸡肉卷
Chicken taco.
慢慢转过来
Just turn real slow.
有什么问题吗 警官?
Is there a problem, Officer?
-名字? -唐尼·布拉斯科 你呢?
-What’s your name, boy? -Donnie Brasco. What’s yours?
你们从纽约跑到这来干什么?
What are all you New York guineas doing down here?
尊夫人邀请我们来的
Your missus invited us.
先生们 这是合法的慈善晚会
Gentlemen, we’re running a charity event here.
-我们有许可 -那狮子也合法吗?
-We have a permit. -You got a permit for the lion?
别吵了
Break it up! Break it up!
你是猪啊
You fucking pigs!
你的保护费都付到哪儿去了?
I guess you didn’t ever think of paying these guys off, did you?
谁给我去贿赂警♥察♥的钱
Where the hell am I gonna get money to go bribing cops?
谁会批准我这样做?
Nobody authorized that.
知道我有多丢脸吗?
You know how fucking embarrassed I am?
老板的人也都在
The old man’s people down here.
这下我能在家里躲上一年了
A year now, I got to be in my house with the shades drawn.
那包呢?
Where’s that bag?
被拿走了 全都拿走了
They got it. They got everything.
那是鲁斯提的钱
That’s Rusty’s money.
-桑尼 对不起 -闭嘴
-Sonny, I’m sorry… -Shut up.
你闭嘴 坐下
You shut up. Sit down.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
现在 我要回纽约
Like this, I got to go back to New York.
去跟鲁斯提谈谈
Make this right with Rusty.
去找红桑那老混♥蛋♥
Face that cocksucker Sonny Red.
你们知道我说的什么意思
You know, I got to say something.
通常警♥察♥是蠢到…
Usually the cops are so fucking dumb.
事情过了三个月他们才会得到消息
It takes them three months just to get wind something’s going on.
然后他们才去申请文件
Then they got to go get a warrant.
然后还要去拍照什么… 他们是谁?
They got to go through them pictures. What are they?
-监视 -他们要监视
-Surveillance. -They go to surveillance.
拍3个月的照片
Three months taking pictures.
为什么这次他们怎会知道这么多?
All this time, how do these cops know so much?
-我们才刚开张… -你觉得呢?
-We just opened the fucking doors. -What are you saying?
一定是有人卧底
There’s got to be a snitch here.
是的
All right.
肯定有人卧底
So there’s a snitch.
我们要砍下他的老二
We find him. We cut his prick off.
塞进他嘴里 把他扔到街上
Leave it in his mouth. Leave him on the street.

Okay?
你怎么了 突然哑巴了?
What are you, a silent partner all of a sudden?
-让我出去 -老实点
-Get me the fuck out of here! -Hey, knock it off in there!
闭嘴
Shut up! Fuck you!
闭嘴 小子 再闹我关你小黑屋
Keep it up, boy, I’ll send you out of here in a box.
-搞定了吗? -搞定了
-Did you bust it up good? -Yeah, we busted it up.
他已经出局了
He’s out of business. You understand?
我正在听
Yeah, I’m listening.
那小子已经完蛋了 是的
That punk is finished down here. That’s it.
太好了 难以置信
That’s great. I can’t believe it.
-好 那我们稍后再谈 -好
-All right, look, I’ll talk to you later. -Okay.
给我一些奶酪和腊肠
Give me some of that cheese with that salami, please?
-他的酒吧完蛋了 -好极了
-He busted up the club. -Good.
-给我别的 -给你
-Take this taste out of my mouth. -There you go.
现在他有麻烦了
Now he has to answer for what happened.
你要请他吗?
You gonna send for him?
让他过来谈谈
He sits down with us.
叭叭…就搞定了
Bing-bada-boom, it’s done.
全部的人马
The whole fucking crew. All of them.
我去准备枪
I’ll dust off the guns.
餐巾和桌布 五百
Napkins and tablecloths, $500 scoot.
五百?
$500 scoot?
在佛罗里达 一小时就有五百进账
Down in Florida, it’s $500 an hour.
这么喜欢那里 干嘛不买♥♥些橙子纪念下?
You like it down there so much, why don’t you go buy some oranges?
-你那里怎么样 牛蛙? -生意冷清
-What do you got there, Bullfrog? -Dime on the vig.
我们已经尽力了 桑尼
I’m doing the best I can, Sonny.
你都干了什么 尼克?
What do you got, Nicky?
我一个兄弟搞到30多张音乐会的票
I got a guy boosted 30 tickets to Chaka Khan at the Garden.
佛罗里达那边怎么样?
What about Florida?
我以为我不能谈佛州的事
I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about Florida.
你什么都没干?
So you never got nothing going on?
不是 还没成效 桑尼 我总是运气不佳
No. Nothing ever panned out for me, Sonny. I couldn’t catch a break.
-你什么都做不来 -我那样说了吗?
-You never got nothing going on? -What did I just say?
桑尼
Sonny.
鲍利 我有一卡车刀片
Paulie, I got a truckload of razor blades.
我要那个有什么用?
What the fuck am I gonna do with razor blades?
你知道一辆车上能装多少刀片吗?
You know how many razor blades fit in a truck?
我认识一个仓管员说
I got a guy on the inside, works in a warehouse.
有伊朗王的收藏品
Has the art collection of the Shah of Iran.
在哪儿谈?
A sit-down where?
好的
Yeah.
那是红桑的人
That was Sonny Red’s guy.
他们要在小意大利谈谈
Wants to have a sit-down in Little Italy.
我被请了
I got sent for.
唐尼 走吧
Donnie, come on.
鲍利 我们用你的车
Paulie, we’ll take your car.
红桑尼那老不死的在佛罗里达让我难堪
That cocksucker Sonny Red, he rubbed my nose in Florida
就因为有内鬼
because of a fucking rat!
得了吧
Forget about it.
唐尼 你坐前面
Donnie, you ride up front.
知道怎样对付内鬼吧 老左?
You know what to do when you find that rat, right, Left?
我已经知道是谁了
Could be I found him already.
去哪儿 桑尼? 小意大利区吗?
So where we headed, Sonny? Little Italy?
我的们人说他们要先去别处 明白吗?
Our guy says they got a little stop to make first. You know what I mean?
走吧
Let’s go.
你要去哪儿? 待在车里
Where are you going? Wait in the car.
好了走吧
All right. Come on.
我们还要回到市中心的
We still got to get downtown.
-还有多远? -我把他们放在洗衣房♥里了
-How long is this gonna take? -I got them in the drain in the laundry room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!