This is funny. This is funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔治 《忽男忽女》
Georgie, I thought Glen Or Glenda?
这周就要上映了 广♥告♥呢
was opening this week. Where’s the ads?
广♥告♥ 广♥告♥在阿♥拉♥巴马
Where’s the ads? The ads are in Alabama,
印第安那 密苏里 你这笨蛋
Indiana, Missouri, you schmuck!
它不能在洛杉矶公映
It ain’t gonna play in L.A.!
-为什么不 -没有人想看这烂货
-Why not? -Nobody wants to see this piece of shit!
嘿 你不能那样说我的电影
Hey, you can’t talk that way about my movie!
但愿这是你的电影
I wish it was your movie!
我真希望我没有参与过
I wish I hadn’t blown every dime I ever made into
制♥作♥这部恶心的电影
making this stink bomb!
如果我再见到你 我会杀了你
And if I ever see ya again, I’ll kill ya!

Hello?
乔治
Georgie?
猜猜我下个星期去哪
Guess where I’m going next week?
我不知道 哪里
I don’t know. Where?
墨西哥
Mexico.
猜猜我到了那先去什么地方
Guess what I’m doing when I get there.
不知道 躺在海滩上
I don’t know. Lie on a beach.
错 我要接受我的第一批荷尔蒙激素注射
Wrong. I’m getting my first series of hormone injections.
她们一用力…
When those girls kick in…
他们会拿掉我的器官然后我就是个女人了
they’re gonna take out my organs and make me a woman.
-你是认真的吗 -我想这事有很久了
-Are you serious? -It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time.
直到看了你的电影
But it wasn’t until I saw your movie that
我才意识到我该立即行动
I realized I have to take action!
再见 penis
Goodbye, penis!
你能把它放下来吗
Would you please keep it down.
“超级瑞典天使” 托尔·约翰森
The “Super Swedish Angel,” Tor Johnson!
天哪 看那家伙简直像座山
My gosh, look at that guy. He’s a mountain!
在我成为女人后
And after I’m a woman, Jean-Claude and
让克洛德和我就要结婚
I are going to be married.
-我要做六月新娘 -他是个妖怪
-I’m going to be a June bride -He’s a monster.
你能想象那家伙在电影里是什么样子吗
Can you imagine what that guy would look like in a movie?
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah! Yeah!
嗯 脖子
Mmm. More neck.
约翰森先生
Mr Johnson,
祝贺你的胜利 谢谢
congratulations on your victory, Thank you.
你能把水给我吗
Did you bring my water?
不 我不是来送水的
No, I’m not the water boy.
我是电影导演
I’m a movie director.
电影 像《米老鼠》那样的
Movies? Like the Mickey Mouse?
是的
Sure.
下星期我要打败你
I’ll get you next week!
是的 好吧 你做梦吧
Yeah, right. In your dreams!
嗯… 约翰森先生
Tor…Uh, Mr Johnson.
你有没有过做演员这个想法
You ever fancy the notion of becoming an actor?
我太丑了
Not good-looking enough.
我认为你很英俊
Well, I think you’re quite handsome.
揉脚趾
Do my toes.
总之 我有一部新的剧本《原子能新娘》
So, anyway, I’ve got this new script, Bride Of The Atom.
有一个角色 我认为你很合适
And there’s a part I believe you’re ideal for.
罗伯 他很强壮 他很残忍♥
Lobo. He’s tough, he’s a brute.
但是他有颗善良的心在影片的最后
But he’s got a good heart. At the end of the picture,
他救了那女孩
he saves the girl.
我喜欢 电影什么时候拍
I like! When do movie shoot?
希望 会很快
Hopefully, very soon.
我正在等我在华纳公♥司♥的好伙伴
I’m just waiting for the final okay
费尔德曼先生的最后答复
frommy good pal at Warners, Mr Feldman.
制片人伍德
Wood Productions.
埃迪 帮我
Eddie, help me.
贝拉
Bela?
埃迪 请过来
Eddie, please come over.
贝拉
Bela?
贝拉
Bela?
贝拉
Bela!
贝拉
Bela!
贝拉 发生什么事了
Bela? What happened?
埃迪
Eddie.
我感觉不好
I didn’t feel well.
好吧 让我送你去医院
Come on, let me get you to the hospital.
不去医院
No hospital.
搀我到睡椅上
Just take me to the couch.
-我能叫医生吗 -不
-Should I call a doctor? -No.
这事经常发生
This happens all the time.
我还能为你做其它什么吗 水 药片
Is there anything I can get for you? Water or a blanket?
菜炖牛肉
Goulash.
我不知道怎么做菜炖牛肉
I don’t know how to make goulash.
贝拉 针管里是什么
Bela, what’s in the needle?
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
还有杜♥冷♥丁♥
With a Demerol chaser.
噢 埃迪 埃迪 我快完了
Oh, Eddie. Eddie, I’m so broke.
我不知道我该做什么
I don’t know what I’m going to do.
别担心 贝拉
Don’t worry, Bela.
我不会让你倒下的
I won’t let you down.
费尔德曼先生 埃德·伍德
Mr Feldman? Ed Wood.
是的 听着 我还没做完
Yeah, listen, I haven’t been able to get through,
所以现在还不能给你看
so I just showed up.
是的 马上就可以和观众见面
Yeah! Right out front.
所以 我们可以合作吗
So, we gonna be working together?
是吗 你从没见过这么差的电影
Really? Worst film you ever saw.
这样 我的下一部作品会好很多
Well, my next one will be better.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello.
我现在情况真糟糕
I’m no good.
噢 埃德 这只是你的个人观点
Oh, Ed, it was just one man’s opinion.
贝拉需要一个工作
Bela needs a job.
但我现在甚至拍不了电影了
I can’t even get a film going.
我是不行我拍了部有史以来最差的电影
Of course I can’t. I made the worst movie of all time.
噢 那真荒唐
Oh, that’s ridiculous.
我想做的就是讲故事
All I wanna do is tell stories.
我觉得这很有趣
The things that I find interesting.
噢 也许是你不适合拍电影
Well, maybe you’re not studio kind of material.
也许你可以自己筹钱
Maybe you just need to raise the money yourself.
这部电影叫做《原子能新娘》
The movie is called Bride Of The Atom.
我要请影星贝拉·卢戈西
It will star Bela Lugosi.
我们双方可获得15,000利润的4分之1
There are quarter shares available at $15,000 each.
是的 对 就是贝拉·卢戈西
Yes, that’s right. The Bela Lugosi.
他活着
He’s still alive.
什么 他星期五晚上有空吗
Huh? Is he available Friday night?
是的 我想想
Well, gee,
但愿是这样 为什么
I suppose so. Why?
你好 我是伯爵
“Greetings, I am the Count.”
“你好 我是斯利克·斯洛莫帕维兹
“Greetings, I am Slick Slomopavitz,
我是探险家
Seeker of Adventure.
“观众笑 鼓掌”
“Audience laughs, applauds.
“对了 真是个睡觉的好地方”
‘Say, that’s a kooky place to sleep.”‘
“这是我的家”
“It is my home.”
“噢 你以大地为家” 笑
“‘Oh, tract housing, huh? ‘ Laugh.
你需要个新的房♥产经纪人”
You need a new real estate agent.”
“恕不同意
“I beg to differ.
这个首饰盒没有关… 不 贝拉
This casket incap…incarpertate…”incarpertate…” no, Bela,
那是”incorporates”(合并的)
that’s “incorporates.”
听着 你应该说
Look, why don’t you just say,
“这个首饰盒是…”
“This casket has…”
他们怎么能期望一个匈牙利人有这种发音
How do they expect a Hungarian to pronounce this dialogue?
这个…这个电视演播太疯狂了
This… This live television is madness!
而且 我预言…
Furthermore, I predict…
到1970年4月17日…
by April 19, 1970…
我预言…
I predict…
人们将火星变成我们的殖民地
men will have colonized Mars.
数百万的人们将在那生活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!