Karloff?
伙伴
Sidekick?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
卡洛夫连闻我的X都不配
Karloff does not deserve to smell my shit!
我看那混♥蛋♥在地狱都不得超生
That limey cocksucker can rot in hell for all I care!
发生了什么事
What happened?
那混♥蛋♥竟然说起了卡洛夫
How dare that asshole bring up Karloff?
你觉得他有这个天份演弗兰肯斯坦
You think it takes talent to play Frankenstein?
那都是包装的 乱搞
It’s all make-up and, and, grunting.
我同意 贝拉 我百分百同意
I agree. Bela, I agree 100%% .
其实 德古拉这个才是需要天份的角色
Now, Dracula, that’s a role that requires talent.
当然 德古拉是真实存在的
Of course! Dracula requires presence.
看的见它 听得见它…
It’s all in the eyes and the voice…
-还摸得到 -对对
-And the hand. -That’s right. That’s right.
你看上去有些激动
You seem a little agitated.
你想出去走走呼吸点新鲜空气吗
You wanna go outside and get some air?
胡说 我已经准备好了 开拍
Bullshit! I’m ready now. Roll the camera!
我们开始了
We’re rolling.
声音 速度
Sound. Speed.
第97场 就这幕 准备
Scene 97, take one. Mark.
开始
Action.
小心
Beware.
小心
Beware.
小心那个大绿龙
Beware of the big, green dragon…
它就站在你的门阶上
that sits on your doorstep.
他吃小孩…
He eats little boys…
小狗尾巴…
puppy dog tails…
还有大蜗牛
and big, fat snails.
小心
Beware.
小心
Take care.
小心
Beware.
等等
Wait!
幕后操纵 幕后操纵
Pull the string! Pull the string!

Cut.
太完美了
Perfect.
乔治 我太骄傲了
But Georgie, I’m proud.
我写剧本 导演还做主演…
I wrote, directed and starred in it…
就像奥森·韦尔斯的《公民凯恩》
just like Orson Welles did in Citizen Kane.
是 是的
Yeah, well,
奥森·韦尔斯没有穿羊毛衫 是吧
Orson Welles didn’t wear angora sweaters, did he?
你怎么做到在人们面前
How can you just walk around
像这样走来走去
like that in front of all these people?
哦 呵 别人都没有
Well, hon, nobody’s bothered
就你在烦 看看吧
but you. Look around.
埃德 这不是真实的世界
Ed, this isn’t the real world!
你周围都是些古怪的人
You’ve surrounded yourself with a bunch of weirdos.
噢 你再叫大声点吧
Oh, say it a little louder.
我不认为贝拉能听见你
I don’t think Bela heard you.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我现在一头雾水
My mind’s in a muddle, like in a thick fog.
我想我能停止不♥穿♥这些
I thought I could stop wearing these things.
我尝试过真的 我尝试过
I tried. Honestly, I tried.
格兰
Glen.
我还是没有完全明白…
I don’t fully understand…
但我们在一起也许我们能解决这个问题
but maybe together we can work this out.
音乐达到高♥潮♥ 停
Music swells. Cut and print!
是个外套
It’s a wrap.
你好 我是来找费尔德曼先生
How do you do? I’m here to see Mr Feldman.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
小埃德华·D·伍德
Edward D. Wood, Jr.
他在行政楼
He’s in the executive building.
你可以把车停在租用地方
You can park in the reserved section.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Please, sit down. -Thanks.
你给我带的是什么
So, what are you bringing me?
看上去好象是电影胶片
Looks like you got some film cans.
是的 有些人带的是履历
Well, some people bring their resumes.
而我带的是我自己的电影
I’ve brought my own movie.
真的 太棒了你
Really? Well, good for you.
我刚拍完这个银幕经典
I just shot this baby for Screen Classics.
它将在下个星期公映
It opens next week.
银幕经典 不 我不知道这个
Screen Classics? No, I don’t know them.
你应该知道这些事
There’s something you should know.
在这个小镇没有人看过
Nobody in town has seen this picture,
我现在让你第一个能知晓我的天才
so I’m giving you first crack at my talents.
谢谢
Thank you.
我急切的想看看
And I’m anxious to see it.
那你接下来准备做什么
So, what’s up next for you?
我不想你认为它太小
I don’t believe in thinking small,
所以我把整部完工的作品都带来给你
so I’ve got a whole slate of pictures for you.
准备好了吗 好了
You ready? Okay.
“吸血鬼的坟墓”
“The Vampire’s Tomb.”
“西行的盗尸者”
“The Ghoul Goes West.”
和…
And…
“阿库拉博士”
“Doctor Acula.”
阿库拉博士 我不明白
Doctor Acula? I don’t get it.
“拉库拉…
“Doctor…
博士”
Racula.”
噢 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我不喜欢
I don’t like it.
但有影星贝拉·卢戈西
But it’ll star Bela Lugosi.
贝拉·卢戈西
Bela Lugosi?
卢戈西已经没用了 你还请了谁
Lugosi’s all washed-up. What else you got?
好 我还有…另一个方案
Well, l-I do have…another project.
我没打算跟你说
I wasn’t going to tell you about it.
卢戈西是演了个角色
Lugosi’s in it,
但那只是个小角色
but it’s a small part.
主要的还是一个天真无邪的少女
The lead is an ingenue.
纯正的 年轻女演员…
A sterling, young actress…
德洛丽丝·富勒
Dolores Fuller.
影片的题目
The title of the film:
“原子能新娘”
“Bride Of The Atom”!

Ah.
原子能新娘 是吗
Atomic age stuff, huh?
我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
我想说的是 沃德先生
I tell you what, Mr Ward.
你就把你的电影胶片留在我这吧
Why don’t you leave your film cans with me.
我的助手和我会看看你的作品的…
And my associates and I will take a look at your little opus…
也许我们能合作些生意
and maybe we can do some business together.
小心 小心
Take care. Beware.
幕后操纵
Pull the string! Pull the string!
这究竟是什么东西
What the hell is this?
-这是部电影吗 -根本不可能
-Is this an actual movie? -It can’t be!
给这个男人绸缎内衣
Give this man satin undies,
大衣 毛线衫和裙子…
a dress, sweater and skirt…
休闲外套也可以…
or even the lounging outfit he has on…
-他是世界上最快乐的人了 -等一下
-And he’s the happiest human being in the world. -Wait a minute.
等等 那个穿裙子的人
Wait a minute. That guy in the dress.
这不就是我今天和我碰面的人
That’s the guy I met today.
噢 是他穿着这个
Oh, this has got to be a put-on.
穿这些他就感到舒服
These things are his comfort.
这也许是另一个比利·韦尔曼的笑话
This is probably another one of Billy Wellman’s practical jokes.
他穿着他非常喜欢的衣服
He just entered the street dressed in the clothes
走到街上
he so much desires to wear.
但是 他就像是个女人…
But, only if he really appears female…
长发 妆容 衣着完全就是个女孩
Long hair, make-up, clothing,the actual contours of a girl.
噢 天哪
Oh, God!
多数双性人都不想改变他们的生活
Most transvestites do not want to change their life,
他们的身体
their bodies.
这实再太有趣了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!