But perhaps we could get together again some time, Mr Lugosi.
当然
Certainly.
但现在 孩子们在叫我呢
But now, the children of the night are calling me.
哦…
Uh…
-平安 -平安
-Good day -Good day
甜心 你一定不相信 我有惊人的消息
Sweetie, you won’t believe it. I’ve got incredible news.
你得到那工作了
You got the job!
不 没有
No, I didn’t get the job.
但发生了一件更好的事情
But something better happened.
比没有得到工作好
Better than not getting the job.
是的 我遇上了一个电影明星
Yes! I met a movie star.
是个大明星
Somebody really big.
谁 罗伯特·泰勒
Who? Robert Taylor?
不 是一个恐怖电影明星
No. A horror movie star.
-鲍里斯·卡洛夫 -接近了
-Boris Karloff? -Close.
另一个
The other one.
你遇见的是…巴西尔·拉斯波恩
You met…Basil Rathbone!
噢 真笨 是贝拉·卢戈西
Oh, to heck with you.I met Bela Lugosi.
是吗 我以为他死了
Why, I thought he was dead.
不 他活的好好的
No, he’s very much alive.
好吧…
Well…
他是那种
sort of.
虽然老 脆弱
He’s old and frail,
但他依旧是 贝拉·卢戈西
but he’s still Bela Lugosi and
他还是那么棒
he’s really nice.
我已经记不起
I can’t even remember
最后一次在什么电影中见到他了
the last time I saw him in a picture.
真遗憾
It’s a shame.
他是一个非常伟大的演员
He’s such a great actor and
但没有人再用他了
no one uses him any more.
那 你有他的亲笔签名吗
So, did you get his autograph?
不 事情不是你想象的那样
No, it wasn’t like that at all.
当时只有我们2个在谈话
It was just the two of us and we were talking.
他待我就像待朋友一样
He treated me like a friend.
-他现在只是个废人 -不 他不是
-Yeah, well, he’s a bum. -No, he’s not.
你知道他为这个电影公♥司♥赚了多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much money he made for this studio?
《德古拉》 《黑猫》 《乌鸦》
Dracula, The Black Cat,The Raven.
是吗 但他现在在吸毒他不能胜任工作了
Yeah? Well, now he’s a junkie.He don’t deserve to work.
那不是真的
That is not true!
他很伟大 那你聘请他吧
He’s so great, you hire him.
是的 只要我能 就一定会这么做
Yeah, well, I would if I could.
骗骗他
Trick or treat!
这房♥子看上去像有很多小朋友
The house looks like they have lots of kids.
噢 看那眼睛他让我心惊肉跳
Ooh, those eyes. He gives me the willies.
噢 我讨厌她打断了这一幕
Uh, I hate it when she interrupts the picture.
她没有表现出应有的尊敬
She doesn’t show ’em the proper respect.
我想她是个好女人
I think she’s a honey.
看她说些什么
Look at those jugs.
在饭店他让我站起来
But he stood me up at the restaurant.
我想我不应该选择肉排
I guess I shouldn’t have picked a steak house.
然后我离开了狼人 啊
And then I went out with the Wolf Man. Ugh!
这是个怎样的夜晚啊
What an evening.
我不知道我是否该和他接吻道别…
I didn’t know whether to kiss him good night…
瓦姆皮拉…
Vampira…
我召唤你过来
you will come under my spell.
你将被我的爱俘虏
You will be my slave of love.
天哪 贝拉 你是怎么做的
My gosh, Bela! How do you do that?
你一定是匈牙利人
And you must be Hungarian.
瓦姆皮拉 看着我
Vampira, look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
你在看我们的万圣节电影
You’re watching our Halloween movie,
《白色恶魔》…
White Zombie
主演 贝拉·卢戈西
starring Bela Lugosi,
约翰·哈伦 梅奇·贝拉米…
John Harron, Madge Bellamy…
还有很多我不知道的人
and a bunch of other people I’ve never heard of.
我太累了
I’m very tired.
我需要吃药
I need to take my medicine.
-我帮你拿好吗 -不用
-Do you want me to get it for you? -No.
谢谢你 埃迪 我会好的
Thank you, Eddie.I’ll be all right.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
我感到好多了
I feel much better!
孩子们 我爱你们
Children! I love children!
我们来恶作剧
Trick or treat!
你不怕吗 孩子
Aren’t you scared, little boy?
我要来吸你的血
I’m going to drink your blood.
你不是真的吸血鬼
You’re not a real vampire.
那些牙齿吓不倒我
Those teeth don’t frighten me.
那这些呢
How about these?
嘿 你是怎么做的
Hey, how’d you do that?
假牙打仗时我把牙齿掉了
Dentures.Lost my pearlies in the war.
好吧 又是什么重要的事情
So, what was the important news
你没有在电♥话♥上和我说
you couldn’t tell me on the phone, again?
我在开始考虑你说的
I started thinking about what you were saying
关于你的电影需要赢利
about how your movies need to make a profit.
是这样的 如果你把这个…
What is the one thing, if you
放进电影里 一定会成功
put it in a movie, it’ll be successful?
乳♥房♥♥
Tits.
不 要比那好 是明星
No, better than that. A star.
孩子 你把我搞糊涂了
Kid, you must have me confused with David Selznick.
我不是拍电影了 我在打赌
I don’t make major motion pictures; I make crap.
是的 如果你打这个赌
Yes! But if you take that crap and
用这个明星 你一定会有所收获的
put a star in it, then you’ve got something.
对 拿这个明星打赌一定输
Yeah. Crap with a star.
不 会好的
No, something better!
还有感人的事情
Something impressive.
也许是你从未有过的摇钱树
Maybe the biggest money-maker you’ve ever had.
你也许是对的 但那不管用
You may be right, but it doesn’t frickin’ matter.
我请不起明星 那我们还谈什么
I can’t afford a star, so what are we even talkin’ about?
好吧 如果我告诉你
All right. What if I told you
只需花1000美金
you could have a star for $1,000?

Who?
-卢戈西 -是的 卢戈西
-Lugosi? -Yes! Lugosi!
他还没死吗
Isn’t he dead?
不 他没死 他住在巴尔德温山庄
No, he’s not dead. He lives in Baldwin Hills.
我最近遇到过他 他非常想演这部戏
I met him recently and he really wants to be in our movie.
为什么卢戈西 想演个变性家伙
Why would Lugosi want to do a sex change flick?
因为他是我的朋友
Because he’s my friend!
好吧 很好 就用你了
All right, fine! You can direct it.
三天内把剧本搞定
I want a script in three days.
下个星期一我们就开拍
We start shooting a week from Monday.
怀斯 太谢谢你了
Mr Weiss, thank you so much.
你不会遗憾的 我不会让你失望的
You won’t regret it. I won’t let you down.
但是巴尼 你是最能胜任这份工作的
But Bunny, you’re perfect for this job.
你知道这些人的
You know these people.
我需要所有的换性者和我能搞到的异性装
I need all the transsexuals and transvestites I can get.
不 我不管他们是不是演员
No, I don’t care if they’re not actors.
我要真实的
I want realism!
我要这部电影告诉大家真实的事情
I want this film to tell the truth.
进来
Coming!
这一生我一直在等这部作品
I’ve waited all my life for this shot,
我不会白白浪费的
and I’m not gonna blow it.
埃迪 你为我找到了
Eddie, you got a
-一部新电影 是吗 -是的
-new movie for me, eh? -Yes!
这是一部伟大的电影
It’s gonna be a great picture and
你会喜欢你的角色的 坐 坐
you’ll love your character. Have a seat.
听着 巴尼 贝拉在这 我要挂了
Listen, Bunny? Bela’s here. I gotta go.
听着 找些人 到那些酒吧间看看
Listen, hit the bars, work some parties,
一定要搞到异性装
and get me transvestites!
我需要它 就这样 再见
I need transvestites! All right. Bye.
埃迪 这是部什么类型的电影
Eddie, what kind of a movie is this?
这是部关于人们拥有双性的电影

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!