Poor girl’s out of a job.
我带来了剧本 你可以扮演盗尸者的妻子
I brought the script. You’ll be portraying the ghoul’s wife.
-盗尸者的妻子 -是的
-The ghoul’s wife? -Yes.
你会觉得好的
You should feel lucky.
埃迪在这个小镇唯一一个朋友
Eddie’s the only fella in town
他从不对任何人下评论
who doesn’t pass judgement on people.
是的 如果我这么做 我将会没有朋友
That’s right. If I did, I wouldn’t have any friends.
你看 有没有可能不要让盗尸者妻子
Look, would it be possible to make the ghoul’s wife
这个角色那么显着…
a little less prominent…
这样人们就不会真的注意我
So people wouldn’t really notice me in the movie?
你不想被注意
You don’t want to be noticed?
是的 这个怎么样
Yeah. How about this?
没有任何台词的
What if I don’t have any lines?
我来演这个哑巴
I’ll play the part mute.
-哑巴 -嘿 那是汤姆医生
-Mute? -Hey, it’s Dr Tom.
-汤姆医生 嗨 -汤姆医生是谁
-Dr Tom! Hiya! -Who’s Dr Tom?
他是为我治疗脊椎的医生
He’s my chiropractor.
嘿 凯茜 你好吗
Hey, Kathy. How are you?
-很好 谢谢 -好的 看看
-Fine, thanks. -Well, look at you.
你们今天像是在开会
You’re looking in alignment today.
事实上 我的脖子已经好多了
Well, actually, my neck is a little funny.
来 就在这 让我来修理修理
Now, here, let me fix that.

Ooh!
我的天哪
My gosh!
别动
Don’t move.
太离奇了
It’s uncanny.
看他的脸 太离奇了
Look at his head! It’s uncanny!
他看起来真像贝拉
He look nothin’ like Bela.
他和他的耳朵有点像
He’s kinda got his ears.
噢 用这把你脸遮起来
Oh, look. Cover your face with this.
哦 那我怎么看
Oh. Now I can see it.
我想吸你的血
I want to suck your blood.
我要吸你的血
I want to suck your blood!
让我们听听你是怎么叫
Let’s hear you call
鲍里斯·卡洛夫是个混♥蛋♥的
Boris Karloff a cocksucker.

Shh!
我们要让这些施洗礼者喜欢我们
We want these Baptists to like us. Please.
安里露亚
Alleluia
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥…
Brothers and sisters…
今天我们很高兴的在这…
we reach now in the service a joyous point…
因为我们要目睹我们的新成员接受洗礼
because we are going to bear witness to the baptism of our new members.
我们为什么不在教堂做这个
Why couldn’t we do this in the church?
因为托尔兄弟进不了神圣的浴盆
Because Brother Tor couldn’t fit in the sacred tub.
欢迎 信徒们
Welcome to the fold, brother.
-你信奉耶酥吗 -是的
-Do you accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour? -Yes!
以上帝的名义 基♥督♥和圣灵
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
阿门
Amen.
欢迎你 信徒 欢迎
Welcome to the fold, brother. Welcome.
赞美主吧 孩子
Praise the Lord, brother.
你憎恶撒旦和他们所有的恶魔吗
Do you reject Satan and all his evils?
是的
Sure.
以上帝的名义 基♥督♥和圣灵
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
赞美主吧 朋友们
Praise the Lord, friends!
-你忏悔你曾经的恶行吗 -是的
-Do you repent for all your sins? -I do.
你怎么能这样
How do you do it?
你怎么能让你的朋友都接受洗礼…
How do you get all your friends to get baptised…
就像你能拍一部魔怪电影
Just so you can make a monster movie?
这不是魔怪电影
It’s not a monster movie.
这令人超脱震撼
It’s a supernatural thriller.
来吧 孩子
Come to Jesus, brother!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
埃德 我要来这做什么
Ed, what am I gonna do here?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他没有头发
He has no hair.
哦 我从来没注意到给他戴个假发套
Gee, I never noticed that. Put a wig on him!
在我们开拍前 伍德先生 我有几个问题
Before we start shooting, Mr Wood, we have a few questions.
是的 这个剧本包含
Yes. The script contains
很多盗墓的内容
numerous references to grave robbing.
现在 我们发现挖掘土地的概念
Now, we find the concept of digging up consecrated ground
是非常无礼的
to be highly offensive.
这是亵渎神明
It is blasphemy.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
这部电影就说的这个
It’s the premise of the movie.
看在上帝的份上 这是电影的主题
It’s the title of the movie, for Christ’s sakes!
伍德先生
Mr Wood!
是的 关于这个主题
Yes, about that title.
这让我们倍受打击
It strikes us as very inflammatory.
我们为什么不改变一下如
Why don’t we change it to
《9个来自外太空的人》
Plan 9 From Outer Space?
哈 那可真荒唐
Ha! That’s ridiculous.
好吧 开始
All right. And, action!
体♥检♥医生离开了吗
Medical examiner been around yet?
刚离开 运尸车应该已经开了很长一段路了
Just left. The morgue wagon oughta be along most any time.
你们得到他们的陈述了吗
You get their statement?
是的 但他们很害怕
Yeah, but they’re pretty scared.
这么混乱的局面每个人都会被吓倒
Fine mess like this will frighten anyone.
你让其中一个男孩 嗯…
You have one of the boys, uh…
带走这个人 再让那女孩返回小镇代替你
take the guy and the girl back to town, you take charge.
你怎么把台词都给他了 他真是莫名其妙
What’d you give him all the lines for? He’s unintelligible.
卢戈西已经死了 瓦姆皮拉不会说话
Lugosi’s dead and Vampira won’t talk;
我总要给某个人一些台词
I had to give somebody the dialogue!
那不是答案
That is no answer!
关于这灯光
What about glitter?
当我在巴黎还是头版头条的时候
When I was a headliner in Paris,
观众们很喜欢我星光闪耀的样子
audiences always liked it when I sparkled.

No!
-猫眼 -不
-Cat’s eyes! -No!
-好吧 我还要一些触角 -不
-Well, I’m going to need some antennae. -No!
你是银河系的统治者 要表现出来
You’re the ruler of the galaxy! Show a little taste!
看 没有对话 他很棒吧
See? No talking. Isn’t he good?
-暗示汤姆医生 -现在
-Cue Dr Tom. -N-Now?
是的 现在慢慢出来
Yes, now. Lurk him.
要把你的脸藏起来
Be sure and keep your face covered.
是不是太棒了 贝拉还活着
Isn’t it wonderful? Bela lives.
你是不是有病
Doesn’t it strike you as a bit morbid?
不 你一定很喜欢这样
No. He would’ve loved it.
贝拉从坟墓回来了
Bela’s returned from the grave.
就像是德古拉 暗示瓦姆皮拉.
Just like Dracula. Cue Vampira.

Cut!
我们再往下看看这是谁的坟墓
Let’s go down and find out whose grave it is.
哦 我为什么总是被这些幽灵们钩住
Oh, why do I always get hooked up with these spook details?
妖怪 坟墓 尸体
Monsters, graves, bodies!
停 印下 我们继续
And cut! Print. We’re moving on.
-太完美了 -完美 伍德先生…
-That was perfect. -Perfect? Mr Wood…
你到底懂不懂电影艺术
do you know anything about the art of film production?
好吧 我是这么想的
Well, I like to think so.
那墓碑上的牌倒了
That cardboard headstone tipped over.
这个墓地明显是假的
This graveyard is obviously phoney.
没有人会注意它
Nobody will ever notice that.
拍电影不是拍这些小细节 这是部大制♥作♥
Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It’s about the big picture.
大制♥作♥
The big picture?
是的
Yes.
那警♥察♥是白天到的
How about when the policemen arrived in daylight,
但现在是晚上怎么回事
but now it’s suddenly night?
你懂些什么
What do you know?
你没有听说过悬而未决的怀疑吗
Haven’t you heard of suspension of disbelief?
尊敬的 我来了
Reverend, I’m here.
-噢 -他是谁
-Oh. -Who is he?
这是我们唱诗班的导演
This is our choir director.
他来拍小英雄的戏
He’s gonna play the young hero.
你们疯了吗 我才是导演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!