There is no such thing as bad press, Eddie.
从纽约来的那个人说他要把我放在头版头条
Man from New York even said he’s putting me on the front page.
第一个能再次恢复名誉的人
First celebrity ever to check into rehab.
当我离开这的时候…
When I get out of here…
我将是健康的…
I will be healthy…
强壮的…
strong…
又有了活力…
primed for my comeback…
你好
Hello again.
-你好 -你好象心情不好
-Hi. -You look beat.
不 我很好 你父亲怎样
No, l-I’m fine. How’s your father?
不错 谢谢你的问候 你的朋友呢
Better. Thank you for asking. And your friend?
不好
Not good.
好吧 我也为他做些毛靴 让他开心点
Well, I made him some booties to cheer him up.
黑色的 很相称
They’re black, to match his cape.
对了 你一直住在洛杉矶
Say, have you always lived in Los Angeles?
不 我来自南方波基普西市
No, I’m from back east. Poughkeepsie.
你知道… 一个小城镇
You know…
全是美国人
all-American small town;
每个人都互相了解
everybody knows everybody;
我父亲是在邮局工作 我是个看门的
my dad worked for the post office; I was a Boy Scout.
你觉得那乏味吗
Did you find it boring?
不 不完全这样
No, not at all.
我有自己的漫画书和一些低趣味的杂♥志♥
I had my comic books and pulp magazines.
-以前经常听广播剧 -我也很喜欢
-Used to listen to radio dramas constantly. -I love those shows.
-《影子》《圣地》 -是的
-The Shadow, Inner Sanctum. -Yes.
还有墨丘利影院上映的
And the Mercury Theater
奥森·韦尔斯的电影 -嗯
with Orson Welles. -Mmm.
你知道每个星期六的下午我和我父亲…
Boy, you know, every Saturday afternoon me and my dad…
穿着笔挺走在街上去那个小剧院
marched down the street in our uniform to the little movie theatre.
噢 鬼屋
Oh, the spook house!

– Aah!

– Aaaarrr!
你一定不相信我看过第一部电影
You’re not gonna believe the first picture I ever saw.
就是你的朋友的… 《德古拉》
It was your friend’s… Dracula.
那真是难以置信
That’s incredible;
那也是我看的第一部
that’s the first picture I ever saw.
是难以置信
That is incredible.
你知道吗 我一整个星期都要开着灯睡觉
You know, I had to sleep with the lights on for a week.
我要有一个月呢
I had to for a month.
从那以后我未曾错过卢戈西的任何一部电影
But I never missed a Lugosi picture after that one.
好几年前我在现场看到过他演德古拉
A few years ago I actually saw him do Dracula live.
他本人看上去亲切的多
It was much scarier in person.
噢 我们被截在这了
Oh. We’re stuck.
凯茜…
Kathy…
我想告诉你一些事情
I’m about to tell you something that
我从来没有和任何女孩在第一次约会说过
I never told any girl on a first date.
但我想你应该知道…
But I think it’s important that you know…
我喜欢穿女人的衣服
I like to wear women’s clothes.
-什么 -我喜欢穿女人的衣服
-Huh? -I like to wear women’s clothes.
内♥裤♥ 胸罩 羊毛衫 平跟女鞋
Panties, brassieres, sweaters, pumps.
我确实做这些事
It’s just something I do.
是的 我不相信我竟会告诉你
Yes, I can’t believe I’m telling you this,
但我真的很喜欢你…
but I really like you…
但我不希望到最后才发生些什么事
and I don’t want it getting in the way down the road.
那这是不是意味着…
Does this mean…
你不喜欢和女孩子有性生活
you don’t like sex with girls?
不 我喜欢和女孩子的性生活
No, I love sex with girls.
好吧
Okay.
是吗
Okay?
是的
Okay.
你看 我们认为卢戈西先生
You see, we thought that Mr Lugosi
在他的国家应该有保险
was insured through his union.
是吗
Isn’t he?
不 他们说那几年前就失效了
No, they say his eligibility ran out years ago.
医生…
Look, Doctor…
他没有钱
he doesn’t have any money.
但我将给你我所有的几百美圆吧
But I’ll give you everything I’ve got; a few hundred dollars.
连首♥付♥都不够 他还是要离开
That won’t even begin to cover it. He’s gonna have to leave.
贝拉 贝拉 醒醒
Bela? Bela, wake up.
我有些好消息要告诉你
I’ve got some great news.
医生说你全好了
The doctor says you’re all better;
你现在可以回家了
you can go home now.
真的吗
Really?
我还是感觉不是很好
I don’t feel so great.
不 好的 你看上去面色好极了
No? Well, you look just peachy.
另外 化验结果都很好
And, uh, the tests came back fine.
来吧 起来
Come on, let’s get up.
这走
Here we go.
好样的
Atta boy. Good.
埃迪…
Eddie…
我还想演戏
I want to make another picture.
我们什么时候再拍下部电影
When are we going to make another picture?
哦…很快 贝拉 很快
Oh… soon, Bela. Very soon.
太棒了
This is so exciting.
又有部作品了
Another production.
是吗
Isn’t it?
那么 埃迪
So, Eddie,
我们应该要有好的工作人员吧
shouldn’t we have a sound crew?
嗯 不 不
Uh, no, no,
因为这只是第二单元的工作
because this is just second unit stuff.
主要的电影胶片的事
We’re gonna do the main footage
还是以后我们来做 好吗
later. All right?
那这场是关于什么的
So, what’s this scene about?
嗯…
Um…
你是一个非常重要值得尊敬的人
You’re a very important and respected man.
你要离开你的屋子 你很急
And you’re leaving your house; you’re in a hurry.
你要参加一个大型的社交活动 懂了吗
You’re on your way to a big social brouhaha. Okay?
埃迪 如果我很快到不了那集♥会♥怎么办
Eddie. What if I’m not in so big a hurry?
如果我动作慢耽搁了…
What if I take a moment to slow down…;
享受美好人生
to savour the beauty of life;
那些花香怎么办
to, to smell a budding flower?
很好
That’s great. That is great.
那我们就快点 好吗
Let’s do a take. Okay?
埃德 我真的非常忙
Ed, I’m really busy.
你现在想怎么样
What do you want now?
如果你能参加的话我想叫你来看看…
I was calling to see if you’d like to attend…
我的新电影《魔鬼新娘》的全球首映
the world premiere of my new movie, Bride Of The Monster.
你不是说你的电影是《原子能新娘》吗
Didn’t you just make one called Bride Of The Atom?
是的 同一部电影
Yes, it’s the same film.
但是发行人想要一个震撼性的标题
But the distributor wanted a punchier title.
来吧 将是个大场面
Come on, it’s gonna be a big event;
贝拉 托尔和克里斯都来
Bela, Tor and Cris are coming.
你会很开心的
You’ll have fun!
哦 我看不见了
Uhh! I can’t see.
这隐形眼镜真难受
These contact lenses are hurting.
我的眼睛痛死了
My eyes are killin’ me.
别担心 我们就到那了
Don’t worry. We’re almost there.
你们好
Hi.
里面请 谢天谢地你在 所有人都到了
Right in there. Thank God you’re here. They’re tearing up the place.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
请 这边
Come on, this way.
走吧
Come on!

Come on!
我以前从未参加过电影首映
I’ve never been to a movie premiere before!
好 让他们安静
Well, go knock ’em dead.

Oooh!
在午夜钟声响起的时候…
At the stroke of midnight…
魔法时刻…
the witching hour…
盗尸者来了…
the ghouls arise
嘿 瓦姆皮拉小姐
Hey, Vampira,
-和我做♥爱♥怎么样 -滚开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!