Oh, my God! Oh, no.
哦,上帝! 塔妮娅,不要
Oh, my God! Tania, no.
塔妮娅,不要!不要! 放开我!
Tania, no! No! get off me!
放开我! 放开我! 那正是他想要的!
Get off me! Get off me! It’s what he wants!
这正是他想要的! 放开我!
This is what he wants! Get off me!
不,他会杀了你, 他会杀了你的! 让我走!
No, he’ll kill you. He’ll kill you! Let me go!
我会跟着你跑出去,然后他也会杀了我 让我走!
I’ll run after you, and he’ll kill me. Let me go!
让我去! 这正是他想要的!我会干掉他的
Let me go! This is what he wants! I’ll get him.
我发誓我会干掉他的!
I promise I’ll get him.
我会把他的步♥枪♥拿给你, 我发誓,塔妮娅
I’ll get his rifle for you. I promise, Tania.
我需要你
I need you.
你现在必须离开,菲利波夫夫人,斯大林格勒可能要沦陷了
You have to leave now, Mrs. Filipov. Stalingrad may fall.
最后一批船将要离开, 德国人很快就会到这的
The last of the boats are leaving. The Germans will be here any moment.
他给你带来一张通行证, 到对岸您会很安全的
He’s brought you a pass. You’ll be safe on the other side.
带上你的东西,我们将帮助你把东西送到码头去
Gather your things, and we’ll help you carry them to the landing stage.
我不走,这是我的家
I’m not leaving. This is my home.
这是我和沙夏的家, 我不能离开
This is my Sacha’s home. I can’t leave.
菲利波夫夫人, 我必须告诉你一些事情
I have to tell you something, Mrs. Filipov.
有些东西很难接受
Something very difficult to understand.
是关于沙夏的
It’s about Sacha.
他向德国人投降了, 他背叛了自己的国家
He’s gone over to the Germans. He’s betrayed his country.
他现在和敌人在一起, 他再也不会回来了
He’s with the enemy now. He won’t be coming back.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
他竟然成了一个叛徒
He’s become a traitor.
这个可怜的小东西
The poor little thing.
他究竟做了什么?
What has he done?
也就是说,他会留在这里?
So, he’s going to stay over there?
是的….他将留在这里
Yes… he’s going to stay over there.
我不应该说这个,政委同志
I shouldn’t be saying this, comrade Commissar,
但或许,这是出于好意
but maybe it’s for the best.
如果德国人赢了,他就安全了
If the Germans have won, he’ll be safe.
我知道这是错的, 但或者他做了一个正确的选择
I know it’s wrong, but perhaps he has made the right choice.
哦,哦,塔妮娅!塔妮娅?
Oh! Oh, Tania! Tania?
哦,塔妮娅!塔妮娅!
Oh, Tania! Tania!
哦,上帝啊!哦!
Oh, my God! Oh!
我需要一个医生!医生!
I need a doctor! A doctor!
我有通行证!我有通行证!
I have a pass. I have a pass!
你必须让她过去!
You must let her cross.
求你了!
Please!
没用了,她已经没救了 不会的,不会的,她还活着
It’s useless. She’ll never make it. No! No, she will!
她是我的女儿!她是我的女儿!
She’s my daughter! She’s my daughter!
我求求你!好吧
I beg of you! All right.
哦,谢谢你! 将这人抬上船!
Oh, thank you! Put this one on the boat.
“我身体很好,会撤退到对岸 沙夏,保重”
他在哪里?
Where is he?
少校在哪里?
Where’s the major?
在我面前不远的地方
A few inches from your face.
我真是一个傻瓜,瓦西里
I’ve been such a fool, Vassili.
男人永远是男人
Man will always be man.
不会有新的男人
There is no new man.
我们如此艰苦地想创建一个平等的社会
We tried so hard to create a society that was equal,
在那里,你不用去羡慕你的邻居
where there’d be nothing to envy your neighbor.
但总有值得羡慕的东西
But there’s always something to envy.
一个微笑
A smile…
一份友谊
a friendship.
一些你没有却又想得到的
Something you don’t have and want to appropriate.
在这个世界上…就算是都联合成一个国家…
In this world…even a Soviet one…
也将永远都有贫富之分
there will always be rich and poor.
有天赋的人…
Rich in gifts…
没天赋的人…
poor in gifts…
有爱情的人…
Rich in love…
和没有爱情的人
poor in love.
塔妮娅不会回来了
Tania isn’t coming back.
她死了,瓦西里
She’s dead, Vassili.
她被榴霰弹炸中, 一切都是那么突然
She was cut down by shrapnel. It was quick.
我想她甚至没来得及看见这一切是如何发生的
I don’t think she even saw it coming.
她是在回到你身边的路上
She was on her way back to you.
她一看见菲利波夫夫人上船, 就转身回来找你
As soon as she had seen Mrs. Filipov to the boats, she was coming back for you.
她是对的, 你是一个好男人,瓦西里
She was right. You’re a good man, Vassili.
我要帮助你,瓦西里
I want to help you, Vassili.
让我做最后一件事
Let me do one last thing.
一件可以改变形势的有用的事情
Something useful for a change.
让我来引出少校位置在哪里
Let me show you where the major is.
别那样做! 别那样做!
Don’t do that. Don’t do that!
今天,一九四三年,二月三日, 对于希♥特♥勒♥来说是不吉利的一天
Today, February3, 1943, is an ominous day for Hitler…
成千上万的德国战俘排成无尽的长龙
and the endless columns of hundreds of thousands of German prisoners.
这是我们祖国充满希望的难忘的一天
It is an unforgettable day of hope for our motherland.
在一百八十天英勇的战斗后
After 180 days of heroic combat…
在斯大林格勒的市中心
in the market city of Stalingrad,
作为我们的战士英勇和自我牺牲的结果
and as a result of the valor and self-sacrifice of our soldiers,
我们光荣的红军司令官…
the commander of our glorious Red Army…
接受了德国法♥西♥斯♥侵略者…
received the unconditional surrender…
的无条件投降
of the German fascist invaders.
对不起,没有,年轻人…
Sorry. No, young man, I cannot find…
我在这本册子里找不到对应的名字 你能再查一遍吗?
a matching name in the book. Could you check again?
这是地址和她的名字 她不在这里
This is the address and her name. She is not here.
是的,这是我们的地址, 但她已经不在我们这儿了
Yes, this is our address, but we don’t have her anymore.
这是地址,她曾经在这里 我很抱歉
This is the address. She’s been here. I’m so sorry.
这是她写给我的, 我看过三次了 她不在这儿
She wrote to me. I looked three times. She’s not here.
相信我,这里没有塔妮娅·奇诺娃, 我无法帮助你
Believe me, there is no Tania Chernova. I can’t help you.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
瓦西里·扎依采夫多次被授予列♥宁♥勋章, 他最终被赋予苏联英雄的称号♥
他用过的步♥枪♥,作为战胜纳粹德国的众多伟大标志之一
现在还珍藏在斯大林格勒历史博物馆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!