和我的战斗一样重要
is as worthy as mine.
煤这个字中没有“K”
There’s no “K” in coal.
只是一个“L”
Just-just one “L.”
哦,告诉我是否我念得太快了
Oh, tell me if I’m going too fast.
没有,没有太快 你确认?
No, you’re not going too fast. You sure?
我只是在想还有没有其他可改进的地方
I just thought is there Any other improvements?
你为什么不休息一下?这些信件可以明天再处理
Why don’t you get some rest? These letters can wait until tomorrow.
我们继续, 我们不累
We should carry on. We’re not tired.
谢谢你,菲利波夫夫人, 这些人
Thank you, Mrs. Filipov. These people…
不辞辛苦给我写信
took the trouble to write to us.
明天,我们可能就不能回信了
Tomorrow, we may not be around to write back.
科尼格少校, 将军
Major Konig, Herr General.
我一直在期待什么人
I was expecting someone…
别的什么人
else.
当然不是如此有威望的人
Certainly not someone so prestigious.
我想你有你的理由
I imagine you have your reasons…
让自己置身于这种地狱般的环境中
for getting yourself involved in this hellish situation.
我的军队不是为应付这种战斗而训练的
My army is not designed For this kind of fighting.
昨天我又再次提升了…
Yesterday, yet again, I had to promote…
…二十五个军士以替代被敌人的神枪手干掉的军官
25 sergeants to replace the officers shot down by their sharpshooters.
那些狙击手让我手下的士气受到很大的打击
Those snipers are demoralizing my people.
这个城市不再是
This city is no more than…
一堆废墟
a heap of ruins.
还有更进一步的抵抗
But the fuehrer’s persisting.
他已经把这个事情变成了他和斯大林之间的私事
He has made it a personal matter between Stalin and himself.
我们应当相信更深一层的直觉
We should trust the fuehrer’s instinct.
他总是设法领导我们走向胜利
He always managed to lead us to victory.
我们将回家过圣诞节
We shall be back home For Christmas.
您准备如何去寻找这个俄♥罗♥斯♥年轻人?
How are you going to go about finding this young Russian?
我会做些准备然后让他自己来找我
I’ll fix it so that he’s the one who finds me.
瓦西里, 瓦西里
Vassili. Vassili.
快,该起床了 什么?
Come on, time to get up. What?
他们在军管区仓库那里遇到了麻烦,他们需要我们,快点
They have a problem in the department store sector. They need us. Come on.
看,瓦西里,他藏在军管区仓库中,在那边
Look, Vassili, he’s hiding in the department store. Over there.
就今天早上
So far this morning,
他已经干掉了五个军官和两个机♥枪♥手
he’s knocked off five officers, plus two machine gunners.
看,三楼,从左数的第四个窗户
Look, third floor, fourth window from the left.
左数第四个窗户
Fourth window from the left.
看见他了吗?
See him?
是的,我看见了
Yeah, I see him.
那里,你打中他了!
There, you got him!
真是了不起的枪法
Great shot.
我们去取他的狗牌
Let’s go get his dog tag.
再见,政委同志
Good-bye, comrade Commissar.
谢谢你的款待, 菲利波夫夫人
Thank you for your hospitality, Mrs. Filipov.
你可以借走你所需要的一切
You can borrow whatever you like.
我不确定他们将在司令部对我说什么
I’m not sure what they would say to me at headquarters…
如果我带着一抱歌♥德和席勒的书回来
if I came back with an armful of Goethe and Schiller.
那肯定也会有些马♥克♥思♥的书
There’s some Marx too.
你被分配到第十二街区的民防部队了?
You were assigned to civil defense at the 12th district?
不是,我是自愿的
No, I volunteered.
遇到象你这样的人还真是巧合
It’s such a coincidence meeting you like this.
昨天赫鲁晓夫同志才告诉我
Comrade Kruschev was telling me just yesterday…
我们非常需要能够讲德语的工作人员
how desperately we’re in need of operators who speak German.
我不能去,我们民兵
要负责这个片区的所有人
I can’t. Our militia’s responsible for all the people in this neighbourhood.
我们确实非常缺少人手
We’re already desperately short of men.
我给你们一打士兵来换一个会将德语的
We’ll give you a dozen soldiers for every one that speaks German.
我愿意留下来战斗
I’d rather stay and fight.
在司令部服务也是战斗, 你在那里会有用得多
Serving at headquarters is fighting. You’d be far more useful there.
你留在这里, 你掩护我们
You stay here. You cover us.
好的, 我们走
All right. We go.
小心点
Take care.
露德米拉,走
Ludmilla, come on.
检查楼梯
Check the stairway.
这是个陷阱
It’s a trap.
我知道
I know.
撤退
Move back.
他还在这儿
He’s still here.
他们直冲着我们来了!露德米拉
They’re coming straight for us! Ludmilla,
呆在原地别动, 他就在那边某个地方
stay where you are, he’s over there somewhere.
我们必须得离开这儿!
We have to get out of here!
我们必须得离开这儿!呆在那儿别动!
We have to get out of here! Just stay where you are!
我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
露德米拉,呆在那儿别动!
Ludmilla, stay where you are!
妈的,我来了!
Fuck this, I’m going.
露德米拉,不要!
Ludmilla, no!
这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
“这个从乌拉尔来的年轻牧羊人收到一把新的狙击步♥枪♥
“The little shepherd from the Urals receives a new sniper’s rifle,
“带有3.5倍强力 P.U. 瞄准镜的莫辛纳甘狙击步♥枪♥
“a Mosin-Nagant 7.62, with its 3.5-Power P.U. Telescope.
Mosin-Nagant: 莫辛纳甘狙击步♥枪♥,苏军的主力狙击步♥枪♥,使用的是7.62毫米
M43莫辛纳甘弹,枪重3.95公斤,长1232毫米,枪管长729毫米,由5发弹仓供弹
弹头初速每秒811米,理论射速每分钟9至10发,有效射程800米
苏联精确产品之典范
Pride of precision of Soviet production.”
我曾经很近地见过那把枪你见过?
I’ve seen that rifle close up. Have you?
我还摸过它呢, 我和瓦西里·扎依采夫很熟
I’ve even touched it. I know him well, Vassili Zaitsev.
露德米拉和安顿今天牺牲了, 都是我的错
Ludmilla and Anton were killed today, and it was my fault.
不,我确信那不是你的错
No, I’m sure that’s not true.
有一个德国狙击手,我带着他们走进了他布下的陷阱
There was a German sniper. I walked them right into his trap.
你还有什么要告诉我的?他并没有重新部署自己的位置
What else can you tell me? He didn’t relocate.
狙击手不改变自己的位置是很不正常的
A sniper who doesn’t relocate isn’t normal.
他非常优秀,不只是他的枪法更是他的直觉
He was very good. It wasn’t just his shooting, it was his instinct.
他总是比我快一步
He was a step ahead of me all the time.
那是因为他知道你的一切
That’s because he knows everything about you.
他的名字叫科尼格, 科尼格少校
His name is Konig, Major Konig.
他们送他到这里来杀…
They’ve sent him here to ki-
来找你
to find you.
最初我们不能确认消息是否可靠
At first we weren’t sure if the information was reliable.
现在看来,他从柏林一路赶来就是要来阻止你
It seems he’s come all the way from Berlin to stop you.
你已经让他们度过了这么多个不眠之夜,所以他们送来了最顶尖的神射手
You’ve caused them so many sleepless nights, they sent their top marksman.
关于他我们知道多少?他是纳粹国防军的一名少校
What do we know about him? He’s a major in the Wehrmacht.
他是佐森的德国狙击手学校的教官
He’s director of their sniper school in Zossen.
库里科夫战前曾在他手下学习过
Koulikov studied under him at Zossen before the war.
他几乎知道他的所有把戏,从现在开始他将跟着你到任何地方
He knows all his tricks. From now on, he’ll go with you everywhere.
一个来自巴伐利亚的经常猎鹿的贵族
A nobleman from Bavaria who hunts deer…
和一个来自乌拉尔经常猎狼的牧羊男孩
against a shepherd boy from the Urals who poaches wolves.
这不仅仅是两个国家之间的正面交锋
It’s more than a confrontation between two nations.
也是阶级斗争的本质所在
It’s the essence of class struggle.
看见你这么高兴我很欣慰
I’m glad you’re so happy.
他占据了所有的优势, 下次你将和他一样
He had all the advantages. Next time you’ll be even.
没有人能打得和你一样准,瓦西里
No one shoots like you, Vassili.
她已经调过来了
She’s been transferred.
我要看看他们是否在下一道门那里为你做准备
I’ll see if they’re ready for you next door.
你好, 新制♥服♥看起来很醒目
Hello. You look smart in your new uniform.
结束后一定不要让他们把制♥服♥收回去
Make sure they don’t take it back once you’ve finished.
是啊,他们可能会的
Yeah, they probably will.
我已经听说了关于那个德国人的事情, 祝你好运
I’ve heard the rumor about the German, and I wanted to wish you luck.
谢谢你,我需要你的祝福
Thank you. I’ll need it.
达尼洛夫同志告诉我你会取得胜利!
From what comrade Danilov tells me, you’re going to win.

Hmm.
时间到了
It’s time.
瓦西里!瓦西里!我要拥抱你
Vassili! Vassili! Come to my arms.
看我这边
Look in my direction.
戴上你的帽子, 你看起来更加英武了
Put your cap back on, you look more heroic.
走这边,扎依采夫同志, 我喜欢这个小家伙
This way, comrade Zaitsev. I love this little fellow.
瓦西里,听说你是志愿上前线的,这是真的吗?
Vassili, is it true that you volunteered for the front?
你多大了,瓦西里?
How old are you, Vassili?
你知道这次决斗对我们国家意味着什么吗?
Do you know what this duel means for our country?
听说你五岁时就杀了一只狼, 这是真的吗?
Is it true you killed your first wolf when you were five?
被德国最好的神枪手挑战, 你是不是很自豪?
Are you proud to be challenged By the best sharpshooter in Germany?
德国人开始吓得尿裤子了
The Germans are starting to shit their pants.
继续,我的孩子, 告诉我们你将如何对付他
Go on, my boy, tell us how you’re going to deal with him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!