斯大林格勒!
Stalingrad!
这个城市是以我们的领袖命名的
This city bears the name of the boss.
它不止是一个城市, 它还是一种标志
It’s more than a city, it’s a symbol.
如果德国人占领了这座城市
If the Germans capture this city,
整个国家就完蛋了
the entire country will collapse.
现在我需要我们的人
Now, I want our boys…
抬起头来
to raise their heads.
我需要他们看起来象个男人!
I want them to act like they have balls!
我要他们停止尿裤子!
I want them to stop shitting their pants!
那是你的工作
That’s your job.
作为政♥治♥军官, 我还要指望你
As political officers, I’m counting on you.
你,有什么建议?
You, what’s your suggestion?
枪毙其他所有撤退的将领
Shoot all the other generals who have retreated…
和他们的主要下属
and their chiefs of staff too.
杀…杀..杀一儆百,做个榜样
M-Make some examples.
驱.驱..驱逐叛徒的家庭成员,是的,这已经做过了
D-D-Deport families of the deserters- Yeah, that’s all been done.
给他们希望!
Give them hope!
在这里,士兵的仅有的选择是德国人的子弹和自己人的子弹
Here, the men’s only choice is between German bullets and ours.
但还有另一条途径, 勇气!
But there’s another way. The way of courage.
和对祖国的爱
The way of love of the motherland.
我们必须再次出版军报
We must publish the army newspaper again.
我们必须讲述一些鼓舞人心的故事, 赞美牺牲
We must tell magnificent stories. Stories that extol…
勇敢的故事
sacrifice, bravery.
我们必须让他们坚信胜利
We must make them believe in the victory.
我们必须给他们希望、骄傲和作战的渴望
We must give them hope, pride, a desire to fight.
是的,我们需要一些榜样
Yes, we need to make examples.
不过是一些可以学习的榜样
But examples to follow.
我们所需要的…是英雄
What we need… are heroes.
那你知道这里有什么英雄吗?
Do you know any heroes around here?
是的,同志,我知道一个
Yes, comrade, I know one.
那是我!!
That’s me!
“瓦西里·扎依采夫,” 那是我啊!!
“Vassili Zaitsev.” That’s me!
没错,你没有做梦, 那是你的名字
No, you’re not dreaming. It’s your name.
这是我们做的封面
We made the front page.
他们一个字都没改
They haven’t changed a word.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you have any idea what this means?
这不是封底, 也不是扉页
It’s not the back page, it’s not the second page,
这是封面!封面!
it’s the front page. The front page!
他们将在所有的地方重印我们的文章
They’re going to reprint our article everywhere.
在高加索,在克里米亚, 甚至在乌拉尔
In the Caucasus, in the Crimea, even in the Urals.
明天早上,斯大林将吃着早餐
Tomorrow morning, Stalin himself will be sitting over breakfast,
读着我的文章, 默念着你的名字
reading my words, memorizing your name.
我们出名了,瓦西里, 赫鲁晓夫喜欢这文章
We’re famous, Vassili. Kruschev loved the article.
他提升我到总参谋部
He’s promoted me to the general staff.
而你被分配到狙击手师
And you to sniper division.
哦,那太好了, 真的是太好了
Well, that’s good. It’s very good.
这非常好,真了不起, 非常了不起!
It’s very good. It’s great. It’s very great!
太了不起了!对我们都很了不起, 因为是我们一起完成的!
It’s great! For us because we did it together.
一起完成的!!
Together!
虽然我做了所有最艰苦的工作 哦?
Although I did all the hard work. oh, yeah?
你非常幸运因为我不会抵抗 那是为什么?
You’re very lucky I can’t fight back. Why’s that?
Because Kruschev told me to make sure nothing happens to you.
你太重要了!我很有价值?!
You’re too important. I’m too valuable.
是啊,小心,请小心我的眼镜, 这是副新眼镜
Yes, careful of my- careful of my glasses, please. They’re new.
对不起,长官
Sorry, sir.
我出名了!我们出名了!我出名了!我出名了!
I’m famous! We’re famous! I’m famous! I’m famous!
瓦西里, 从乌拉尔来的年轻牧羊人
Vassili, the young shepherd from the Urals,
在今天杀死了第十二个德国♥军♥官
killed his 12th German officer today.
从前他打狼,现在他开枪打那些法♥西♥斯♥
He used to hunt wolves, Now he shoots fascists.
今天,瓦西里·扎依采夫打死了第二十三个德国♥军♥官
Today, Vassili Zaitsev shot his 23rd German officer.
他是我们学习的榜样
He is an example to us all.
瓦西里打死了第二十三个德国♥军♥官
Vassili shot his 32ndGerman officer.
只计算你已经杀的德国人的数目
Count only the Germans you have killed.
今天,瓦西里·扎依采夫…这里是证据…
Today, Vassili Zaitsev- Here is the evidence-
狙击手瓦西里·扎依采夫取回了十一个狗牌
11 dog tags retrieved by sniper Vassili Zaitsev.
狗牌指士兵颈上的身份识别牌
越来越多的男人和女人从我们军队的各个部门…
More and more men and women, fighters from all branches of our armed forces,
…加入到狙击手师, 向瓦西里·扎依采夫学习射击技巧
join the sniper division and learn the skills of Vassili Zaitsev.
我象一块石头
I am a stone.
我象一块石头
I am a stone.
我缓慢地呼吸着
I breathe slowly.
我瞄准了那只眼睛
I aim at the eye.
是你
So it is you,
伟大的瓦西里·扎依采夫
the great Vassili Zaitsev.
我妈妈用土豆炖了熏肉 听起来不错
My mother makes potatoes with bacon. Sounds good.
当她看见你一定不会相信自己的眼睛
When she sees you, she won’t believe her eyes.
今天杀了几个? 就两个
How many today? Only two.
最后那个,你为什么不杀他?
And the last one, why didn’t you shoot him?
他只是个步兵, 不值得暴露我的位置
He was only a foot soldier. Wasn’t worth giving away my position.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
我们知道很多关于你的故事, 我们欠你很多
We know how much we owe you.
我们每天都在为你祈祷
We pray for you every day.
每天晚上我们都收听莫斯科电台, 收听关于你的消息
Every evening, we listen to them talk about you on Radio Moscow.
谢谢,你把这里收拾得很好
Thanks. You’ve certainly managed well down here.
战争前我父母经常在这里存放家具
My parents used to store furniture down here before the war.
沙夏,马上把枪放下
Sacha, drop that right now.
子弹上了膛的
It’s loaded.
这边,政委同志
This way, comrade Commissar.
谢谢,同志
Thank you, comrade.
晚上好
Good evening.
扎依采夫同志?
Comrade Zaitsev?
上帝啊,这些信都是从哪里来的?
My God, where does all this mail come from?
从国家的各个地方, 菲利波夫夫人,各个地方
From all over the country, Mrs. Filipov, from all over.
这封是考那斯的工人写来的
This one’s from the workers of the Kouzbass.
他们要把他们的煤矿命名为瓦西里
They want to name their mine after Vassili.
好吧,我们从给矿工的回信开始吧
Right, let’s start with the miners.
来吧,开始工作
Come on, let’s get to work.
亲爱的考那斯的同志们
Dear comrades from the Kouzbass,
考那斯, 谢谢你们的表扬信
Kouzbass. I thank you for your letter of praise.
表扬?“R”“A”“I”“S”“E”
Praise? R-A-I-S-E.
并且…我希望我能活到…
And… I hope that I can live up…
你们所期望的那一天“A”“T”“T”“O”“N”“S”
to your expectations A-T-I-O-N-S.
期望
Expectations.
你对德国文学有兴趣,菲利波夫夫人?
You’re interested in German literature, Mrs. Filipov?
没关系, 是我们的邻居
It’s all right, it’s our neighbor.
哦,我们讲到哪里了?塔妮娅,我们有客人来了
Right, where were we? Tania, we have guests.
你们要求以我的名字…
Your offer to name-
我…
I…
我,我认识你
I-I recognize you.
他是瓦西里·扎依采夫
He’s Vassili Zaitsev.
我在报纸上看过你的照片
I saw your picture in the paper.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you For everything you’re doing.
这是我的朋友,政委, 达尼洛夫
And this is his friend, Commissar… Danilov.
达尼洛夫
Danilov.
塔妮娅就好象我的女儿一样
Tania is like a daughter to me.
当我去工厂工作时她经常帮我照顾沙夏
She used to take care of Sacha when I worked at the factory.
她还教她德语, 这些书都是她的
She even taught him German. All these books are hers.
哦,这些书都是你的?她在大学里是学德语的
Oh, they’re yours? She studied German at the university.
哪所大学?莫斯科大学
Which university? Moscow.
莫斯科.莫斯科
Moscow. Moscow.
我们应该,嗯…
Shouldn’t we, uh-
好吧,我们继续
Yes, let’s continue.
你们要以我的名字命名煤矿的请求
Your offer to name Your mine after me…
是…一种巨大的荣耀
is… a great honor.
是的,我知道, 荣耀
Yes, I know. Honor.
很好
Very good.
我们是否应当弄清楚这一点, 我不是唯一一个在战斗的人?
Shouldn’t we make the point that I’m not the only one fighting?
这个…很好…非常好的主意,瓦西里
That…That’s excellent…excellent idea, Vassili.
我们可以引申得更远, 哦
We can take it even further though. Oh.
我们可以引申得更远
We can take it further.
你们的生产煤的战斗
Your battle for The production of coal…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!