If the landing is captured, everything’s lost!
到这里来
Come here.
我告诉过你什么?
What did I tell you?
你的把戏玩得太过分了
You’ve been playing your fiddle too much!
如果确认他死亡的话, 我们就完了!
If it’s confirmed that he’s dead, we’re sunk!
嗯,是你完了 这不是真的
Well, you’ll sunk. It isn’t true.
这是从他们司令部截获的情报
It was intercepted from their staff headquarters.
他们会怎么做?把他的尸体摆在我们人面前?
What do they have to do, dangle his body in front of our men?
他们在撒谎
They’re lying.
那很好,非常好
That’s good. Very good.
那么这样写:”瓦西里·扎依采夫并没有死
Write it, then. “Vassili Zaitsev is not dead.
“这是他今天早晨吃的早餐
“This is what he had for breakfast this morning.
这是他阅读今天报纸的照片” 你真是一个有非凡想象力的诗人
This is a picture of him reading today’s newspaper.”You’re the poet”.
什么?
What?
你不能放弃河岸!
You won’t give up the riverbank!
我不管你是否损失了半数以上的人!
I don’t care if you’ll lost half your men!
损失掉另外一半,否则你就去死
Lose the other half, or lose yourself!
他回来了吗?
Is he back?
他应该很快会回来了
He should be back soon.
德国人的攻击切断了这条线, 所以他迟了
The German attack cut the lines. That’s why he’s late.
我们可以到外面走走吗?
Can we go outside?
我给我妈写信,谈了关于你的事情
I wrote to my mother about you.
她要我告诉你战争一结束
She wanted me to tell you that once this war was over,
如果有任何你需要的…任何东西…
if there’s anything you needed…anything at all…
…我们的家庭都会支持你
…our family will be there for you.
你知道我在这里等你
You know I’m here for you.
他们说瓦西里死了
They’re saying Vassili is dead.
瓦西里·扎依采夫将再也不能看到他所爱的人了
Vassili Zaitsev will never see his loved ones again.
投降吧!这是你们唯一的希望
Surrender! This is your only hope.
你很不安?
You’re upset.
因为扎依采夫死了?
Because Zaitsev is dead?
你不用掩饰, 这不是什么可耻的事情
You don’t have to hide it. There’s no shame in it.
你跟他一样,也是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You’re a Russian like he is.
不要听他们的
Don’t listen to them.
那只是宣传
It’s just propaganda.
他并没有死
He isn’t dead.
你知道为什么吗?
And do you know why?
因为我还没能杀了他
Because I haven’t killed him yet.
我要告诉你一个小秘密
I’m going to tell you a little secret.
只有你,因为我知道我可以信任你
Only you, because I know I can trust you.
但你必须对我发誓你不会告诉其他任何人
But you must swear to me that you won’t tell another soul.
你发誓?
You swear?
我发现一个令人恐惧的地方
I found a terrific spot.
是在火车站出口附近
It’s by the exit from the train station.
我将躲在水塔里
I’ll hide in the water tower.
明天我将在那里等他
Tomorrow. I’ll wait for him there.
你会看见,他将在那里
You’ll see. He’ll be there.
他一直都是
He always is.
我还要你发誓从现在起你必须呆在你自己家里
I also want you to swear that from now on, you’ll stay home where you belong.
你发誓吗?敢吗?
Do you swear? Yes?
很好
Good.
“我们知道他活着, 我们知道他不会让我们失望
“We know he’s alive. We know he won’t fail us.
我们知道因为他现在是我们的一部分, 瓦西里是永恒不灭的”
We know because he is a part of us now. Vassili is eternal.”
你到哪里去了?我们在到处找你
Where have you been? We’ve looked everywhere for you.
哦,难道你没听见? 我死了
Oh, didn’t you hear? I was dead.
至少著名的狙击手扎依采夫…
At least the noble sniper Zaitsev…
瓦西里死了
Vassili was dead.
真正的那个
The real one.
我…
Me…
我睡着了
I was asleep,
错过了机会
and I missed my chance.
然后, 我找到一个角落蜷缩起来一直藏在那…
Then, I was curled up in a corner, hiding…
躲避一个想杀我的人
from a man who wants to kill me.
我将告诉赫鲁晓夫
I’ll talk to Kruschev.
他会把你送回你以前所在的部队
He’ll send you back to your old division.
塔妮娅在哪里?她在掩蔽处
Where’s Tania? She’s at the shelter.
我去过掩蔽处了
I’ve been to the shelter.
我告诉她你没有死
I told her you weren’t dead.
少校这么说,他说其他的德国人在撒谎
The major said so. He said the other Germans were lying.
他告诉我你在车站等他
He told me you were waiting for him at the station.
瓦西里
Vassili.
瓦西里
Vassili.
瓦西里
Vassili.
我的小沙夏
My little Sacha.
我知道了
I knew it.
瓦西里 塔妮娅
Vassili. Tania.
我就知道你没死
I knew you weren’t dead.
为什么?
How?
因为我们才刚认识
Because we only just met.
打我从小时侯起到现在我还是第一次祈祷
I prayed for the first time since I was a little girl.
当我睁开眼睛,沙夏站在那里
When I opened my eyes, Sacha was standing there…
等着告诉我好消息
waiting to give me the good news.
我想他爱你比我爱你还多
I think he loves you even more than I do.
致尊敬的军事领袖
To the proper military authority,
我正在唤起司令官对最近的一些变化的注意
I’m calling to the commandant’s attention the recent changes noticed…
关于士兵瓦西里·扎特耶夫对待战斗的态度的变化
in the attitude towards fighting of soldier Vassili Zaitsev.
他在好几个场合都企图逃脱所要执行的任务
He has attempted on several occasions to escape his duties,
对我们胜利的可能性大发置疑…
voiced doubts on the chances of our victory…
并且在公众场合发表失败主义者的论调
and made defeatist comments in public.
他与纳粹神枪手之间的决斗无法解释地拖延如此之久…
The inexplicable duration of his duel…
这些只能说明…
with the Nazi sharpshooter can only be explained by…
他缺乏对共♥产♥党主义思想的信仰
his lack of belief in the communist ideal.
早上好,沙夏
Good morning, Sacha.
他又一次准确地知道在那里找到我
Once again, he knew exactly where to find me.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
Don’t you think that’s strange?
除了我以外,只有你知道
Apart from me, only you knew.
我不想针对你,沙夏
I don’t hold it against you, Sacha.
你做了一件非常勇敢的事情
You’ve done a very brave thing.
你选择了你的阵营, 我很尊重这种选择
You’ve chosen your camp. I respect that.
但那不是我的阵营
But it isn’t my camp.
我们都是战士
We’re both soldiers,
而且我们也是敌人, 所以我知道你可以理解
and we’re both enemies, so I know you understand.
我被你激怒了,小沙夏, 因为你没有遵守誓言呆在家中
I’m annoyed with you, little Sacha, for not staying home as I made you swear to.
我被你激怒了,因为你使我有义务去做我将不得不做的事情
I’m annoyed with you for obliging me to do what I’m going to have to do.
我从未看见过任何人在睡觉时还这样深深地皱着眉头 他并没有死
I’ve never seen anyone frown so much in their sleep.
你这样看我多长时间了?
How long have you been watching me?
整个晚上
All night.
你已经在鼾声中欢快地度过了好几个小时
You’ve been snoring away happily for hours.
我不打鼾的啊.我真打吗?
I don’t snore. Do I?
象只猪一样
Like a pig.
我想我在睡觉时也说梦话吧
I suppose I talk in my sleep as well.
是啊
Yes.
有些事情我应该告诉你
There’s something I should tell you.
在来这里的…
On the train…
火车上…
coming here…
我们在同一节车厢
we were in the same car.
不会吧
No.
我看见你了
I saw you.
你在读书,然后就睡着了
You were reading, and you fell asleep.
我不敢直视你, 因为你是那么美丽
I didn’t dare look at you, you were so beautiful.
我很惊慌
It was scary.
后来我就再也不能停止想你
Afterwards, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.
那会让我不自觉地偷笑
It made me smile.
然后我就想,那些能够抱着你的男人…
And then I thought of all the men who would get to hold you…
那些能让你笑的男人…
who’d make you laugh…
他们是多么幸运啊
how lucky they were.
而现在,我是躺在你身边的那个
And now I’m the one lying next to you.
而现在,我是躺在你身边的那个
And now I’m the one lying next to you.
我真的打鼾吗?就象只猪一样
Was I snoring? Like a pig.
怎么了?
What?
哦,我的上帝呀!哦,不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!