他射中了他
He shot him.
虽然他先跳,可他还是打中了他
He shot him even though he jumped first.
在高速跑动中打中他
Shot him on the run.
那简直是不可思议的一枪
It was an impossible shot.
我从没见过那样的枪法
I’ve never seen anything like it.
你已经对人承诺了一个我不可能得到的胜利
You’ve promised people a victory I can’t deliver.
我没有一点机会战胜他
I don’t stand a chance against this man.
你不能这样说,瓦西里
You mustn’t talk like that, Vassili.
如果我告诉你我们找到了一个办法来追踪终他的行动呢?
What if I told you we found a way to track his movements?
我们找到一个人,瓦西里
We’ve got someone, Vassili.
一个能接近他并且能为我们传递信息的人
Someone close to him passing us information.
下次你将比他快一步
Next time you will be one step ahead of him.
我保证
I promise.
现在我要你帮个忙
Now I have a favor to ask.
我?
From me?
是关于塔妮娅的
It’s about Tania.
请进
Come in.
他甚至根本不知道你的存在
He doesn’t even know you exist.
但那个时候,你比地球上任何其他人都个更接近他
But at that moment, you are closer to him than anyone else on earth.
通过目光你看见他的脸
You see his face through the sight.
你看见他那天早上有没有刮胡子
You see whether he shaved that morning or not.
你可以通过看他有没有戴婚戒来判断他是否已婚
You can see whether he’s married by whether he has a wedding ring on.
这不象
It’s not like…
仅仅是朝远处的一个形象射击, 也不仅仅是一套制♥服♥
just firing at a distant shape, not just a uniform.
那是一张男人的脸
It’s a man’s face.
那些脸不会离开
Those faces don’t go away.
他们会回来, 而且他们只是被更多的脸所替代
They come back and they just- they get replaced by more faces.
是达尼洛夫要你告诉我这些吗?
Did Danilov ask you to tell me this?
他非常喜欢你, 我想他在试着改变你的想法
He likes you very much. I think he’d try anything to change your mind.
他告诉你我为什么要求调职了吗?
Did he tell you why I asked for the transfer?
没有
No.
今天早上,司令部接到一份清单
This morning, a list arrived at headquarters.
是一份平民的清单, 他们被围捕
It was a list of civilians who’d been…
并送上开往德国的一列火车
rounded up and sent to Germany in a convoy…
这列火车三星期前离开了斯大林格勒
that left Stalingrad three weeks ago.
我的父母也在其中
My parents were amongst them.
在开出三十公里后,德国士兵
After 30 kilometers, the German soldiers…
停下了火车,强迫所有人都出来
stopped the train and forced everyone out.
在一座桥中间,把他们两个两个的
In the middle of a bridge, they bound them together,
绑在一起
two by two.
母亲和女儿绑在一起
Mothers with daughters.
丈夫和妻子绑在一起
Husbands and wives.
然后让他们沿铁路站好
They… lined them up against the railing,
然后他们对每一对开一枪
and then they fired a single shot at each pair…
这样做是为了节省子弹
to save bullets.
这很奏效
It worked.
死去的人的尸体在水下拖着另一个人
The bodies of the ones who died dragged the others under the water.
我知道他们死在一起
I know they died together.
他们永远不会让别人分开他们
They never would have let themselves be separated.
那是库里科夫的步♥枪♥, 很好的枪
That’s Koulikov’s rifle. It’s a good… rifle.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道他如何离开掩蔽处
I know how he leaves the shelter.
他通过拖拉机厂
He goes through the tractor factory.
拖拉机厂很大
The tractor factory is big.
我知道确切的在哪儿, 他爬过一条管槽
I know exactly where. He crawls through a gutter,
在一个炉子下面,那里有大缸子
under a grate where the vats are,
然后他从车间里出来
then he goes out from the workshop.
在两者之间,有个地方他处于开阔地带
In between the two, there’s a place where he’s in the open.
那是在一段很长的钢铁底座平台的下面
It’s under a long, iron foot walk.
祝你好运,同志
Good luck, comrade.
我清楚地知道他在哪里等我
I know exactly where he’s waiting for me.
他将在大缸上面的底座平台那里
He’ll be on the foot walk over the gutter.
我们将从后面过去干掉他
We’ll take him out from behind.
我们将通过这些管道到车间的另一头去
We’ll get to the other end of the workshop through these pipes.
跟着我
Follow me.
你走那条路, 我从这条路绕过去
You go that way. I’ll go around this way.
好吗?
Okay?
妈的!
Shit!
塞吉,你应该回去
Sergei, you should go back.
不,我会好的, 回去
No, I’ll be all right. Go back.
不,你走!
No, you go!
不要让你的脚暴露出来
Keep your legs in.
快点,快点,快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
斯大林同志要求做最后一次努力!
Comrade Stalin is asking for one last effort!
伟大祖国的命运就在这次冒险上!
The fate of the motherland is at risk!
所有你爱的人的命运都系于此!
The fate of all those you love and cherish!
我们今天为了他们而战!
It’s for them that we fight today.
听我说,塔妮娅, 德国人把什么都扔过来了
Listen to me, Tania. The Germans are throwing everything at us.
如果够幸运的话, 这些战士中的十分之一能够活着回来
If they’re lucky, one in ten of these soldiers will come back alive.
你受过高等教育, 你有知识
You’re highly educated. You know languages.
你翻译的每一条侦听来的情报都可以救几百人的性命
Every intercept you translate saves hundreds of lives.
每条你解码的消息都可以杀死他们好几百人
Every message you decode kills thousands of theirs.
你必须要活下去
You have a duty to survive.
瓦西里天生是个枪手, 他自己也知道
Vassili was born to fire a gun. It’s what he knows.
他和你我是为不同目的而生的
You and I were born for a different purpose.
如果瓦西里在这里, 他也会告诉你同样的话
If Vassili were here, he would tell you the same thing.
他在哪里?瓦西里在哪里?
Where is he? Where is Vassili?
把头埋下来
Keep your head down.
告诉我他在哪儿 呆在管道里,塔妮娅
Tell me where he is. Stay into that pipe, Tania.
呆在里面,别出来!把头伸进去!
Stay in. Stay in! Get your head in!
慢慢地
Slow down.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
他在那里
He’s over there.
看见你前面的柱子了吗?
Do you see the pillar in front of you?
我需要你移♥动♥到那后面去
I need you to move round behind it.
快跑
Go.
塔妮娅,我需要你找一大♥片♥玻璃
Tania, I need you to find a large piece of glass.
一片玻璃
Piece of glass.
看见那炉子了吗?
Do you see the kiln…
在你背后,工厂的左边
behind me to the left of the factory?
看见了吗?我听不清楚
Yes? I can’t hear you.
看到了 好
Yes. Yes.
你看见…
Do you see…
那两扇百叶窗了吗?
the two louvers?
看见了 你看见那扇…
Yes. Do you see the one…
那扇板条破掉的没有?
with a broken slat?
看到了
Yes.
这是我需要你做的
This is what I want you to do.
准备好了吗? 好了
Are you ready? Yes.
三…二…一…
Three… two… one…
你好,沙夏
Hello, Sacha.
他就在你所说的那个地方
He was right where you said he’d be.
接近那里
Nearly there.
他非常聪明
He’s very clever.
告诉我他的情况
Tell me about him.
为什么是他的祖父教他射击而不是他的父亲?
Why was it his grandfather taught him how to shoot and not his father?
他父亲死了,他母亲也死了
His father’s dead. His mother too.
他谈到过他的父亲吗?
Does he talk about his father?
没有,他根本不认识他
No. He didn’t know him.
他上过学吗?
Did he go to school?
他会写字,他要回很多的信件
He knows how to write. He answers lots of letters.
嗯,给他写信的是女孩吗?
Hmm. Is it girls who write to him?
每个人都写信给他
Everyone writes to him.
在他村里面有他喜欢的女孩吗?
Is there a girl he loves in his village?
不在他村里,在这儿 她爱他吗?
Not in his village, here. Does she love him?
当然,因为他很英俊
Yes, because he’s handsome.
因为他很勇敢,而她很漂亮
Because he’s brave and she’s very beautiful.
我很了解她,她是我的邻居
I know her well. She’s from my neighbour hood.
她念过大学,他们在一起看起来很班配
She went to the university. They’re handsome together.
以后他们俩会结婚的
Later, the two of them will get married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!