and it was magic kind of way.
你最后会问这样的问题”为什么会选我”
You ask the question,”Why me? ” in the end.
“为什么”
“Why? ”
我觉得也许泰瑞
I think maybe Thierry
和我有着截然相反的个性
was like a bit of a release for me, you know?
多年来
Having spent years
我一直隐姓埋名
of trying to keep everything completely under wraps,
也许我应该信任他人
maybe I needed to trust somebody.
我是说 也许泰瑞
I mean, I guess part of the power of Thierry
最特别的地方…
is this unlikely…
就是他与我的差异
the unlikeliness of it.
对 就是这样
Yeah, you know?
我想我们成了朋友
I guess he became my friend.

Oh.
这些都是钱
It’s all money.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是真的吗
It is real?
这是英女皇的头像
It’s Lady Di instead of the queen.
非常酷
It’s so cool.
都是我自己做的
I made £1 million worth,
我原本打算从楼顶上撒下去 就像…
and I was gonna throw it off a building, just like…
但是我拿了些
But I took some out,
首先交了出来一些
and I handed some out first of all,
人们在花这些钱的时候
and people spent them,
就好像是”嗯 是的
and people were like,”Oh, yeah.
两瓶啤酒 几杯啤酒”
Two beers. A couple beers.”
没有人会留意
Nobody noticed,
因为你拿到这样的钱
because when you got them like this,
其实可以花掉
you can actually spend them.
而且大家不知道
And they won’t know.
被发现之后 人们会说”活见鬼”
And when that happened, it was like,”Holy shit.”
我们只是…我们只是伪造一百万镑
We just…we just forged a million quid.
显然 因为这个 要进监狱呆十年
And obviously, for that, you go to jail for ten years.
这里有很多
So I have them up here,
我不知道 能用来做什么
but I don’t know what to do with them.
你印假♥钞♥
You find it here?
我自己画的
I made it.
你画的
Wow, you made this?
老天啊 当然是我画的
For fuck’s sake, I printed it.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
回到洛杉矶
Back in L.A.,
在与班克斯一起的奇妙旅程结束后
Thierry struggled to keep himself entertained
泰瑞试图找回原来的乐趣
after the high of his scoop with Banksy.
我总是觉得自己像只鸟
I’m like a bird.
我总是这样想象
I always thought of that.
我就像一只鸟
I’m like a bird.
从来不希望被束缚在任何地方
I never want to be locked down anywhere.
我喜欢从一位艺术家身边 飞到另一位艺术家身边
I like to fly from one artist to another.
这就是我的生活方式
You know, that’s the way that I live,
体验不同的人生
one life to another.
我喜欢自♥由♥
You know, I like to be free.
我太太很担心 因为…
You know, my wife was worried
我们要支付账单
because, you know, bill to pays,
而我唯一喜欢做的就是
and me, the only thing I wanted to do
买♥♥录影带然后到处拍摄
was, like, buy some tape and go somewhere, you know?
我并不担心 但我确信我太太
I wasn’t worried, but I’m sure my wife
有时候会寝食难安
had a little problem of sleeping sometime.
他总是跟随那些艺术家
He was following the artists,
东奔西跑
and he goes to here, he goes there,
我很担心
and I worry.
我担心孩子们
I worry for my kids.
实际上我担心所有人
I worry for everybody, actually,
可他并不在乎
but he doesn’t care.
他就这么走了
He just goes and does.
他总是忘记要回家
And he forgets he comes with a family.
我们需要他
You know, just…we need him.
再见 吉吉 再见 夏琪
Bye, Gigi! Bye, Jackie!
再见
Bye!
我爱你们
I love you!
五年来
For five years,
泰瑞的家人习惯了
Thierry’s family had learned to cope
他常年在外
with his endless trips away,
可是现在另一件事情
but now there was a new development
占据了他的时间
taking up his time.
一开始
The way it started,
我拍摄了自己托着摄像机的照片
I took picture of me holding a camera,
我找人将其画成漫画
and I asked somebody to illustrate it,
我很喜欢 所以做成了小贴纸
and I liked it, so I made a small sticker.
我把它做成透明的
And I made it transparent, you know,
因为我从没见过透明的效果
because I never solid, transparent.
这种透明的贴纸看上去像只船帆
A transparent looked like a little stencil in a way.
我很喜欢 所以我来到金果公♥司♥
And I liked it, so I went to Kinko’s,
因为我从那张”服从命令”的贴纸当中得知
because I learned from “Obey” and things like this,
他们可以把头像印成
and I started making that photocopy…
40英尺长 30英尺宽的大小
I don’t know…30 feet by 40 feet high, you know?
我从晚上10点出去
And I went at 10:00 at night
直到第二天早上8点
until 8:00 in the morning,
我制♥作♥了这样一幅巨型图像
and I made, like, this image giant
画中的我托着摄像机
of me with the camera.
这副巨型图像 我觉得挺酷的
That big image, I thought it was kind of cool.
我开始学”服从命令”那样
And I start doing it
到处张贴图像
kind of the same story of “Obey,”
跟随街头艺术的潮流
following the movement of street art.
我开始复♥制♥这张图像 制♥作♥更大的版本
I start to make copies, make it bigger,
开始张贴在城市的街头巷尾
and starting to put it all around the city.
带上胶水
The enjoyment of taking the glue
到处张贴
and making the thing and going,
让我上了瘾
I was, like, addict.
就像个漩涡 让我淖了进去
It was like a spiral, and I just fall in it.
我淖进了这个漩涡
I just fall in the spiral.”Aaaah!”
我爱上了艺术制♥作♥
I fall, like, making the art.
泰瑞从伦敦回来几个月后
A few months after Thierry had seen him in London,
班克斯又回到了洛杉矶
Banksy returned to Los Angeles.
他和一帮助手们
He had arrived with his crew
一同将一间旧仓库
to transform a large run-down warehouse
改造成了他在美国的第一个主展厅
into the venue for his first major U.S. exhibition,
几乎是非法的
“Barely Legal.”
天啊
Oh, my God.
真的很大
It’s really big.
太大啦
It is giant.
像幻觉一样
Trippy.
这是我有生以来见过的最大的大象
It’s the biggest elephant I ever saw in my life.
-看啊 真的很大 -嗯
-Look at this. It’s really big. -Yeah
但班克斯有更多想法
But Banksy had more on his mind
他要给观众们带来一个惊喜
than getting the show’s surprise guest
正是这头大象的表演
ready for her big moment.
我们大家一起准备一场展览
We were right in the middle of putting the show together,
我打算
and I had this idea
制♥造♥一个关岛监狱的场景
to make a piece about Guantánamo Bay
里面关的都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and the detention of all these terror suspects,
所以我找了泰瑞来帮忙
so I took Thierry with me,
我们没有告诉任何人
and we didn’t tell anyone else about it,
我们打算在展览之前做一个实验
and we just shot off, like, the morning before the show.
我开车去接他
I came, picked him up.
就我们两个人
Just me and him.
我感到有点兴奋我们要去迪士尼乐园
You know, I’m kind of excited I’m going to Disneyland.
短短的几分钟 我们将开始我们的旅程…
In just a few moments, we will begin our trip…
那天是911纪念日
It was around the anniversary of September the 11th,
对我们来说时机正合适
so it was a pretty high-temper moment.
能给我两张迪士尼乐园的成人票吗
Can I get two adults just for Disneyland, please?
找您两元 这是您的票

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!