about snapping up MBW pieces ahead of the opening,
让泰瑞第一次了解到自己作品的价值
giving Thierry his first insight into the value of his work.
有好几个版本
The Campbell’s Soup with multi-ply colors.
对 这个很不错
Yeah, it’s very nice, this one.
我估价24000美元
I would say $24, 000.
“疤面人” 是那张大的
“Scarface”, is it a big one?
好的 好的 30000美元
Okay, cela $30, 000.
给我准备一些喷桶
Prepare me some canned olive paint.
听我说
Just listen to me.
这些作品都很有价值
I mean, make them work to do something.
没有什么关系
There is nothing to do there?
没有关系
There is nothing to do?
就像黄金一样
It’s like gold, you know?
因为这些喷绘”多少钱
Because you spray, and,”How much is it?
18000美元
$18, 000.
12000美元”
$12, 000.”
在这个重要日子来临之际
With his big day now upon him,
洗♥脑♥先生还有很多事要做
Mr. Brainwash still had plenty to do,
因为现在
because it was only now,
展馆还有八小时就要开门了
just eight hours before the doors opened,
泰瑞的画终于送来了
that Thierry’s paintings finally arrived,
己经装好了框 可以挂出来了
framed and ready to hang,
将近200幅暴♥动♥风格的作品
almost 200 pieces in a riot of themes and styles.
我这辈子从没见过
I have never seen someone with so much goddamn art
哪个艺术展当中有这么多艺术作品
in one art show in my entire life.
即使是联合展览 也没有这么多作品
I haven’t seen group shows with that much artwork.
无论泰瑞是怎么做到的
Whatever elves Thierry had making that stuff
他都做得非常出色
did a good job.
街道外面 第一批急切的艺术选们
Outside, the first eager art fans
己经来到了会馆门口
were already starting to arrive.
我们是来看洗♥脑♥先生的
We’re here to see Mr. Brainwash, bro.
他现在己经在洛杉矶家喻户晓了
He’s holed in L.A. right now, bro.
每个角落都有他的作品
He’s up on every corner.
过来 伙计们
Come on, guys!
准备让展会开始吧
Let’s make the show go on!
该死的
Fuck!
可在里面
But inside,
压力开始呈现
the pressure was starting to show.
好了 好了 还有一件事
Okay, okay, there is one thing,
还有一件事
one thing, one thing.
大家等一下
We’re gonna have a meeting. One thing.
从现在开始 这一秒钟
Starting with…starting now, this second,
由我来指挥展览
I’m running the show.
你们不能指挥任何人
You’re not giving order to anybody right now.
这里由我做主
I’m running the show.
大家要听我的
You listen to me.
好吗
Okay?
所有人从现在开始都要听我的
Anybody’s listening to me now.
好吗 好吗
Okay? Okay?
那么现在你跟我来
So now you follow me.
跟我过来
You’re coming with me.
这幅油画 知道那两个…
This oil painting, do you know where is the two…
那边有两幅画
the two-tone metal spray over there?
-知道 -嗯
-Yes. -Yeah.
把那两幅取下来 这幅挂上去
You take off the two. You hang down.
往右 往右
The right. Right.
-往右 这面墙 -这面墙
-Right. This wall. -This wall?
就是这面 挂上去吗
This wall.
你拿给我看
Okay, you show me,
我来告诉你哪些好 哪些不好
and I’ll tell you a pile. a pile good or a pile not good.
你们俩 开始吧
You too.
这幅可以
This one, good.
这幅…我不确定 放中间
This one, I’m not sure.
这幅可以
This one, good.
到了下午
By mid-afternoon,
将近2000名游客蜂拥而至
a crowd of almost 2, 000 people had amassed
来参观这场全年
for what was now widely tipped to be
最盛大的展览会
the hottest art event of the year.
你们是怎么得知这场展览的
How’d you guys find out about this event?
从洛杉矶周刊上看到的
L.A. Weekly.
你们打算
Do you guys think you still have a shot
购买♥♥吗
at getting a print?
是的
Yes.
我发现他的作品
I’m expecting to see a mixture
将街头艺术和流行艺术融合在一起
of street art and pop art together.
真的很有趣
Really interesting stuff.
非常现代化
Very modern.
他的风格很独特
No one’s really done it the way he’s done it.
他的作品独一无二
You know, it’s one of those kind of things, man.
我不确定是否购买♥♥
I’m not quite sure what I’m in for,
不过我非常兴奋
but I’m excited about it.
但是泰瑞还是发现了
But Thierry was still finding distractions
美中不足
from the task in hand.
你是谁 做什么的
Who are you, and what do you do?
我是洗♥脑♥先生
I’m Mr. Brainwash.
我曾经是一名电影制片人
I was a filmmaker.
现在仍然是 并且…
I mean, I am still a filmmaker, and…
我开始摄影
and I start filming, I felt,
是因为我热爱艺术
like, because I love art.
有时候在生活当中 你必须…
Sometimes in life, you have to go…to go…
-很抱歉 -不要紧
-I’m so sorry. -That’s okay.
等一下
Wait.
不行 你得马上过来
No, you’ve got to come right now.
否则会出问题的
Or things will turn bad.
你得来拿主意
You have to make some decisions.
有个大房♥间是空的
The whole big room is empty.
能不能把所有的画作铺在地上
Okay, can they unroll all the canvas?
我己经这么做了
I’ve done it.
现在对面的一大♥片♥墙壁
Now it’s those other big walls opposite…
好吧 那你就把油画
Okay, I need you to just to take oil painting
放到小房♥间去
and put them in the small room.
是的 我己经这么做了
Yes, but I’ve done it.
你可以按照任何顺序来摆放
Put them in any order in the room.
己经做了 还有另外一个太空间
That’s done. It’s the other big space.
我一会儿再过去决定
And I’ll come and decide.
-在那个大房♥间里 -全都摆出来
-In the big space? -Put them all out.
把画布放平 我一会儿就来
And get the canvases rolled out flat, and I’ll come in a bit.
好的 好的
Okay.
好的 没关系 我还可以继续三分钟
It’s okay. I can do another three minutes.
不要紧
It’s okay.
最后 还剩下三小时的
Eventually, with only three hours left
准备时间
to get everything ready,
工作人员们开始
the crew started
亲手把画作挂到墙上
putting the paintings up on the walls themselves.
我带来了三位助手
I brought in three of my staff members
他们在这里工作一整天了
that have been here since 3:30 or4:00 working,
挂东西 搬东西 运东西
hanging stuff, moving stuff, carrying stuff,
和泰瑞的员工一样勤劳
you know, working just as hard as the guys Thierry brought in,
老实说 他们发现 泰瑞有点迟钝
realizing that, frankly, he’s just kind of retarded.
我基本上可以确定
Almost certain
这将是我最后一次 参与MBW展览
this is probably my last MBW show I’ll be working.
门终于对
Finally, the doors opened
焦急等待的观众们开放了
to a public eager to feast their eyes
大家都想一睹洗♥脑♥先生的风采
on the grand debut of Mr. Brainwash.
你觉得那幅美国哥特式风格的画作如何
What do you think of the “American Gothic”?
那是哥特式风格
It’s gothic.
这次展览很成功
It’s a triumph.
一定会广传佳话
It will go down in history.
很高兴我的朋友带我来到这个展会
I’m glad my friends turned me on to this.
洛杉矶应该有更多这样的作品
There should be more stuff like this in Los Angeles.
人们说艺术家都死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!