$2 is your change, and your two Disneyland tickets.
今天米奇老鼠会来吗
Is Mickey Mouse gonna be there today?
是的 米奇老鼠就在里面等待各位
Yes, Mickey Mouse will be there.
你去卡♥通♥城 他在等你
You go to Toontown, and he’s waiting for you guys.
行了吗
Okay?
我们在公园里转悠了一会儿
So we’ve been wandering around the park for a while,
看到了一个标志上面画着照相机
and then there’s this sign with a picture of a camera on it
“这正是我们
saying,”This will be a great place
做实验的好地方”
to take your souvenir photo.”
显然我们找到了摆放假人的好位置
So that obviously seemed like the best place to put him.
他说”我们就在这里做实验”
He’s like,”This is where I’m gonna do it.”
我说”好的”
And I’m like,”Okay.”
他走到一个角落
He goes in the corner
开始用打气简 给假人打气
and starting to blow up, through a pump, a doll.
打好之后 他就把假人放了进去
And he goes, and he start…put it in.
他把假人
And he put it.
放到了铁栏杆后面
He attached it to the metal bars,
这需要时间
and he takes time,
他遇到了一点阻滞
and it was kind of suspense,
因为这里是迪士尼乐园
because, you know, it’s Disneyland.
人来人往
There is…people comes.
我放好了假人
And then I walked off one way
就让泰瑞在那儿拍摄
and left Thierry there filming it.
我摄摄影 拍拍照
And me, I’m filming, taking pictures…
因为我来这儿
Because it’s like, you know…
就是为了干这个
it’s, like, the moment that I’m here for.
突然 他们把小火车停了下来
In one moment, they stopped the train.
游客们 抱歉给各位带来不便
Sorry for the holdup, folks.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请注意
may I have your attention, please?
我们所有的火车暂停运行
All of our trains are stopped.
我们看到一些人过来
We start to see some people coming in,
保安人员之类的
security and people like this,
他们的打扮不像保安可看起来
but not dressed like security, but look like, you know,
不像是来迪士尼乐园
like people who’s not at Disneyland
游玩的游客
to have fun, you know?
所以我开始感到害怕
So I’m starting to feel scared.
我转身想离开
I’m walking to leave.
一个人出现在我身后 两个人出现在我身后
One guy is behind me; two guys behind me;
三个人 四个人
three guys behind me; four guys behind me.
突然
And one moment,
“砰 砰 砰”的声音
pom, pom, pom, pom, pom,
从各处传来了
from every corner, they were on me.
我到洗手间换掉了帽子
I went in the toilet to change my hat.
换掉了上衣
I changed my shirt.
然后我出去
Then I went out,
并且坐上了印第安纳琼斯的车
and I went on the, like, Indiana Jones ride,
下来之后
and then when I came off that,
我打电♥话♥给泰瑞 没有人接听
I tried calling Thierry, didn’t get any answer,
于是我来到加勒比海盗乐园
so then I went on Pirates of the Caribbean.
班克斯坐上车的时候
While Banksy went on the rides,
泰瑞被带到了
Thierry was being introduced
魔术王国的另一边
to a very different side of the Magic Kingdom.
他们让我坐在椅子上
So they put me in a seat.
一个人在这边 一个人在那边…
There is a guy here, a guy there…
他们说”你惹了很大 很大 很大的麻烦”
and they said,”You are in big, big, big trouble.”
他们把乐园的部分设施关闭了
So they actually started shutting down parts of the park.
到处都有人带着对讲机
There was, like, walkie-talkies crackling everywhere,
突然间
and all of sudden,
这件事看起来变得非常严重
it seemed to be a very, very serious thing indeed.
泰瑞被关进了审讯室
Held in an interrogation room,
接受了迪士尼保安人员的审问
Thierry was questioned by Disney’s security people
其中有个人声称自己来自联邦调查局
and one man who claimed he was from the FBI.
我说”我不知道自己会有什么麻烦
I’m like,”I don’t know what you have on me.
我就在那里
I was there.
你们想说
You’re, like, telling me
我和这个人有关系
that I have something to do with this person.
其实我和他一点关系也没有
I don’t have anything to do with this person.
我什么也不知道
I don’t have anything to do with it.
只不过是在不适当的时间
I mean, it’s…I was there at the wrong time
出现在了不适当的地点
at the wrong moment, you know.
我只是在拍照而己”
I was taking pictures, and things like this.”
他说 你拍了很多照片吗
And he says,”Did you take a lot of pictures? ”
我说”不是 我在这儿拍一张
I said,”No, I took one picture,
在那儿拍一张”
and things like this,”
你们来的时候我把那张照片删了
“but I even delete it when you guys came to me.”
其实不是的 照相机就在桌子上
No…the camera is on the table.
里面都是照片
It’s full of pictures,
我是这么跟他说的
and I’m telling that to the guy.
所以我说的没一句真话
So I’m lying completely.
他们只能把相机打开
The only thing he has to do is to turn on that camera.
我又给泰瑞打了一次电♥话♥ 这次他接了
So I tried Thierry again, and this time he answered,
我问 你在哪里
and I said,”Where are you? ”
他说”我在外面办事”
And he said,”Hello, my chéri,”
“你好吗 亲爱的”
and,”How are you, my darling? ”
“孩子们号♥码”
and,”How are the children? ”
我就明白了
And I thought,”Yeah.”
于是我离开了公园
At that point, I thought I’d better leave the park.
他说”好吧 让我看看你拍的照片”
He’s like,”Okay, show me the pictures.”
我把照相机拿过来 放在他面前
I take the camera…I take him…
我说”你看”
I said,”Look.”
我打开相机 我按了一下按了菜单键
I put it on, I go…I go on Menu right away,
然后按了删除所有的内容
I go on Delete, and I go,”Pffft!”
一下子都没了
And the thing goes,”Vvvvt!”
我继续”砰”
And I go,”Pom!”
我一下子把相机放下 说
I put it down, and I said,
里面什么相片都没有了
“I don’t have any picture on him,
你们也没有任何证据
and I don’t have any proof on you.
我没有什么要对你们说的
I don’t have nothing with you guys,
也没有什么要对他说的
and I don’t have nothing with this guy,
因为我不知道是谁
because I don’t know who it is.”
在审问了四小时后
After four hours of questioning,
没有证据扣留他
with no evidence to hold him,
于是泰瑞被释放了
Thierry was released.
在泰瑞接受了
So after Thierry withstood interrogation
米奇乐园的保安审讯之后…
from the entire Mickey Mouse security team…
不折不扣地
didn’t fold, didn’t buckle,
我们的突袭计划成功了
he did a really good job of stashing the tape in his sock…
从此我对泰瑞更加信任了
I guess I trusted Thierry with everything.
在那之后他就成了我的自己人
He was my guy after that.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, man. How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. How are you doing?
嗯 嗯 我…
Yeah, yeah. I mean…
在迪士尼乐园的历险之后
The day after his close shave with Disneyland,
泰瑞和好菜坞一半的明星
Thierry, along with half of Hollywood.
参加了班克斯展览的开幕派对
Was at the opening party for Banksy’s show.
另一位”巨星”掀起了
It was an even bigger star, however,
真正的高♥潮♥
who provoked the real sensation.
班克斯为他租来的大象盛装打扮了一番
Banksy had camouflaged his rented elephant
用了12升的儿童面部彩绘颜料
with 12 liters of children’s face paint
然而对于家长们来说
in an apparent statement about how easy it is
很容易忽略眼前的事物
to ignore the things right in front of us.
但是美国新闻媒体
But the American news media could only see
最擅长的就是捕捉身边的新闻
what was right in front of them
他们纷纷来到象室进行采访
and came flocking to report on the elephant in the room.
我是安吉 克劳
I’m Angie Crouch.
接下来是五点半新闻
Coming up at five thirty,
用活生生的大象来做彩绘展览
animal rights activists are outraged
引起了动物权益保护者们的愤慨
over an art exhibit involving a live painted elephant.
这屋子里有头大象
“There’s an elephant in the room,
我们从未谈论的一个问题是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!