Wanna try for 15?
如果再没有问题了 我现在警告被告…
If there are no further questions, I want to warn the defendants right now…
如果再有这种低级行为
that if they keep up this raucous behavior…
他们将因藐视法庭而承担重额罚款
they will be liable for contempt charges with heavy fines.
而且辩护律师也要
And you defense attorneys will be liable to contempt as well…
因为不善管理当事人一同承担责任
for not keeping your clients under control.
控方 辨方律师到我办公室
Sidebar, my chambers.
杰基 杰基
Jackie. Jackie.
贱♥人♥ 不许再说我的名字
Jerk-off, don’t say my name ever again.
你要再说我的名字 我会剁了你这杂种的脑袋
You say my name again, I’ll cut your fuckin’ heart out.
我以前就干过 再干一次 我会更兴奋
I’ve done it before. I’d be thrilled to do it again.
杰克 你
Jackie, what-
你以为你在搞什么鬼
what the fuck do you think you’re doing up there?
怎么了 我怎么想就怎么说
What? I speak my mind.
你可以踢法官家的狗 你可以朝他脸上吐吐沫
You can kick his dog, you can spit in his face…
但是法官最不愿听到的 就是批评他的法庭
but the one thing a judge never wants to hear is criticism about his court.
他又不是陪审团 他能干个屁啊
Fuck him. He ain’t the jury. What the fuck could he do?
杰基 你的愚昧仅次于你嚣张
Jackie, your ignorance is second only to your arrogance.
克兰狄斯 你认为 狄诺西尔先生的行为
Mr. Klandis, how do you think Mr. DiNorscio’s behavior…
对陪审团和你当事人及其他被告的关系
is affecting the jury’s relationship to your client
有什么影响呢
and the other defendants?
-法官大人 -请不要说话 狄诺西尔先生
-Your Honor -Don’t say a word, Mr. DiNorscio.
一句也不要说 克兰狄斯先生
Not a word. Mr. Klandis.
很显然他起了破坏作用
He’s clearly a disruptive force.
基尔尼先生
Mr. Kierney.
他亵渎了您法庭的权威
He undermines the authority of your court.
如果可以的话 我要说
And if I may say so,
您从未允许普通律师有这种行为
you’d never permit such behavior from a regular attorney.
怎么处理呢
See any solution?
如果他只是个被告 您可以把他安排在另一个房♥间
If he were just the defendant, you could put him in another room.
通过电视机审理 但他现在是自己的律师
They both watch it on TV. But he’s his own lawyer.
很遗憾 在我看来没有办法
Unfortunately, it seems to me there’s no choice.
必须把他从这个审讯中分离 分开审理
He has to be severed from this trial and tried separately.
克兰迪斯先生
Mr. Klandis?
很极端 但我不反对
It’s extreme, but I’m not against it.
我不知道这会带来什么法律后果
I have no idea what the legal consequences would be.
但我会让我的秘书去办理
I’ll put my clerk to work on it.
好了 可以请陪审团出来了吗
All right, we ready for the jury?
法官
Judge.
什么事 狄诺西尔先生
Yes, Mr. DiNorscio?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我为之前的行为向您道歉
I wanna apologize for my action in court before.
我想让你知道
I want you to understand…
我说的那些话绝对没有不尊重您
whatever I said, I meant no disrespect to you.
你是我所有法官中最令我尊重的
I respect you more than any other judge I ever faced,
我也见过很多法官
and I faced a lot of them.
好的 那 谢谢 狄诺西尔先生
Okay, well, thank you, Mr. DiNorscio.
我之前太出格了
I was out of line before.
我同意我应该被看作是藐视
I agree I should be held in contempt.
很好 有请陪审团
All right. Bring in the jury.
陪审员 陪审员 请尽快就坐
Jurors, jurors, will you please take your seats as quickly as possible?
怎么了 你没事吧
What’s going on? You all right?
出什么事了
What’s the matter?
让我过去 散开 这里 快来 紧急医护人员
I need an opening. Break this up, here. Come on. E.M.T.
这就好了 这就好了 行了
There you go. There you go. Okay.
大家让开
I need some room.
大家让开 伙计们 请大家给我腾出一些空间
I need some room, guys. Please, give me some room.
你还能呼吸吗
Can you breathe?
小心他的头 小心他的头
Watch his head. Watch his head.
把他抬起来 抬起来
Bring him all the way up, all the way up.
他有危险吗
Is he in trouble?
你不会有事的 汤米 不用担心
You’re gonna be all right, Tommy. Don’t worry.The paramedics are
护理人员会好好照顾你的
gonna take care of you.
纳比 要我给你妈打电♥话♥吗
Nappy, want me to call your mother?
纳比 好吧 纳比
Nappy. All right. Nappy.
好的
Okay.
这里 啊星期五前检测结果不会出来
There, uh, won’t be any test results before Friday,
甚至可能要等到星期一
maybe even Monday.
因此我们暂时休庭直到
So let’s adjourn until we get
法官大人 这个案子已经超过十一个月了
Your Honor, this trial is over 11 months old.
我们还有一大半证据没有呈上
We haven’t even reached the halfway mark in our presentation.
基尔尼先生 我很不习惯被打断
Mr. Kierney, I’m not used to being interrupted.
是你提交了89个以上的证人名单…
You are the one who handed in a witness list of more than 89 people…
你已经呈递了450份以上的物证…
and you have already introduced more than 450 exhibits…
我被告知有还有好几百个
and I am told there are hundreds more coming…
所以请不要抱怨 这是一个漫长的审讯
so let us not complain about a lengthy trial.
一个被告病倒了
A defendant is sick
在我的法庭上 他将受到公平待遇 明白吗
and he is gonna get a fair shake in my courtroom, understood?
秘书会通知你们下一次的会议
The clerk will notify you about our next meeting.
好好休息 各位
Have a good night, gentlemen.
纳比 纳伯力 你怎么这样了
Nappy Napoli. How do you like that?
-伙计 啊伙计 时间飞掠了 -时间什么
-Boy, oh, boy, time is fleeting. -Time is what?
飞掠了 时间飞掠了
Fleeting. Time is fleeting.
这是个什么意思 “时间飞掠了” 什么是飞掠
What the hell does that mean, “Time is fleeting”? What’s fleeting?
飞掠 就像时间溜了 时间溜了
Fleeting. It’s like fleeing. Time is fleeing.
不过是过去时 所以他们说”飞掠了 ”
But it’s in the past tense, so they say “fleeting.”
你满嘴胡说八道
You’re full of shit.
你这个白♥痴♥傻蛋
You’re an ignorant slob.
你气色不错
You look good.
你什么都不缺吧 你用钱花吧
You got everything you need? You’re okay on money?
是啊别担心我 老爸 我很好
Yeah. Stop worrying about me, Pop. I’m fine.
你哥哥怎么样
How’s your brother doing?
很好 我猜 我是说 你知道 我们不常见面的
Good, I guess. I mean, you know, I don’t really see him too much.
-我不放心他 -你什么都不放心
-I worry about him. -You worry about everything.
只是家人 这才是最重要的
Only family. That’s all that matters.
其它的都是瞎掰
The rest of it’s a fart in a hurricane.
-你妈怎么样了 -她气色不错
-How’s your mama doing? -She looks good.
我常去看她
I see her all the time.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
替我向她问好
Say hello for me.
我不知道行不行 老爸 我是说 上一次我说完
I don’t know, Pop. I mean, the last time I did that
她那样看着我那眼神 好像要我最好别再说了一样
she kind of gave me that look like I should never say it again.
她真够强的 她真够强的
She’s tough. Boy, is she tough.
你知道在英语里哪两个词说得最好吗
You know what the two best words in the English language are?
世事无常
Things change.
好了 首先 关于狄诺西尔先生
Okay. First, about Mr. DiNorscio.
因为他同时是被告和律师
Because he’s both a defendant and an attorney…
我认为如果现在将他驱出
I think separating him out at this point…
败诉那方肯定会上诉
will make an appeal by the losing side almost inevitable.
有人还想让这个案子从头来一遍吗
Anyone wanna go through this again?
没有 那他留下
No. So he stays.
但是我发誓 狄诺西尔先生
But I promise you this, Mr. DiNorscio.
如果你还像以前一样不守规矩
If you are as disruptive as you have been in the past…
你就出局了 后果自己想去吧
you are out like that.And to hell with what happens later.
你听明白了吗
You got me?
其次 周一恢复庭审 我跟医生谈过了
Second, trial resumes on Monday. I’ve spoken with the doctors.
他们认为纳伯力先生
They feel Mr. Napoli
完全可以应付听证程序
is fully capable of understanding the proceedings around him.
法官大人 他都坐不起来
Your Honor, he can’t even sit up.
安排一下 把他的病床带进法庭
Arrange for his hospital bed to be brought into the courtroom.
法官大人 他还需要大量用药呢
Your Honor, he’s under heavy medication.
他的医生这周末就会减少药量了
The doctors are cutting it way back this weekend.
-我跟他说话时 他还睡着了 -你能再有趣点吗
-He falls asleep when I talk to him. -Make yourself more interesting.
现在 该死的 都整整一年了
Now, look, goddamn it. We’re a year in.
庭审继续 星斯一上午十点
This trial is going forward. Monday, 10:00 a.m.
嘿 汤米 纳伯力来了
Hey, there’s Tommy Napoli!
-很高兴见到你们大家 -看这鞋
-I’m glad to see youse guys. -Look at these shoes.
全体起立
All rise.
汤米纳伯力 不能起立 他可以一直躺着吗
Nappy Napoli can’t rise. Is it all right if he stays layin’ down?
狄诺西尔先生
Mr. DiNorscio.
请坐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!