Win at any cost.
感谢你们抽出了时间
I thank you all for your time.
现在我把我当事人的命运交到你们手里
And now I pass my client’s fate into your hands.
杰基 你的电♥话♥
Phone call, Jackie.
-喂 -啊 我就是
-Yeah? -Uh, just…
-想知道你怎么样了 -哦 本啊你好
-wonderin’ how you’re doin’? -Oh, hiya, Ben.
我啊 我有点紧张
Well, I’m…I’m kind of nervous.
正在写明天要说的话
I was, uh, putting down some thoughts for tomorrow.
我可不想象之前一样被笑话
I don’t wanna fuck up like I did.
杰基 你不会的
Ah, I don’t think you will, Jackie.
本 你这星期表现得太好了
You was terrific this week, Ben.
如果我们输了的话 你没有责任的
Uh, if we don’t make it, it won’t be your fault.
你在整个庭审中表现的都很好 杰基
And you were terrific, the whole trial, Jackie.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 本
-Thank you. -Thank you, Ben.
你给我打电♥话♥ 我很感动
That means a lot to me coming from you.
-好 -好
-All right. -Okay.
-明天见 -晚安 杰基
-I’ll see you tomorrow. -Good night, Jackie.
狄诺西欧先生
Mr. DiNorscio?
女士们先生们 我不会再过多占用你们的时间了
“Ladies and gentlemen, I won’t take up too much more of your time.
这是一个漫长的审讯
“It’s been a long trial,
你们和家人分开的时间已经够久了
and I don’t want you to be away from your families…
我不想再延长这个时间
“any longer than you have to.
我知道我之前在这个法庭上 说了很多话…
“I realize I said a lot of things in this courtroom…
希望没有冒犯大家
“and I hope I didn’t offend nobody.
其实我只是想向你们证明
But I just wanted to show you
我不是黑帮的 我是搞笑帮的
that I’m not a gangster. I’m just a gagster.”
我不能照着这上面的读
I’m not gonna read from this.
很早以前我就答应过
I promised you a long time ago…
要说真心话
I would speak from the heart.
现在 我知道 政♥府♥努力
Now, I know the government tried
把所有证据堆在你们面前
piling up all this evidence in front of you.
他们让你们看了照片
They showed you photos,
你们会以为 里面是我和朋友们在一起
and you think it’s me and my friends meeting together…
密谋违法勾当呢
it’s probably some kind of criminal conspiracy.
看见这张照片了吗
You see this picture?
认识中间这个吗
You recognize that one in the middle?
这是我
That’s me.
其他的是这帮人小时候的样子
The rest of the guys are some of these men here as children.
这张照片 当然 是很久以前了
This was, of course, way long before the government
那时候政♥府♥可不知道杰基狄诺西欧是谁
ever knew who Jackie DiNorscio was…
我站在一个冰激淋店的外的拐角上
who was standing on a corner outside of an ice-cream parlor.
你知道我们那天要干吗吗
And you know what we were doing that day?
我们在密谋买♥♥一个冰激淋呢
We were conspiring to buy ice cream.
那时要有反犯罪组织侵蚀合法组织法案
If they had a RICO law back then,
我们还不得被抓起来
they probably would have locked us up.
我知道
Now, I know it’s
在这个案子里 决定谁是正确的不是件容易事
it’s tough to decide who to believe in this case.
你们在这坐了600天了
For 600 days, you guys have been sittin’ here.
他们的磁带是一盘接着一盘 证人是一个接着一个
They came in with tape after tape, witness after witness.
还胡说八道一大通
And they were trying to fill your mind with so much baloney…
无非是希望你们最终会想 天哪 这么多证据
that in the end you’d think, “Oh, God, there’s so much there.
他们肯定有罪
There has to be something to it.”
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
如果你们相信
if you believe anything…
那些证人说的
that any of those witnesses has said…
活着你们认同控方律师
or if you feel that the prosecutor was right…
那么我乞求你们
then I beg you…
一定别拿我的朋友们开刀
please, don’t take it out on my friends here.
如果你们一定要找个人负责任
If you have to blame someone…
那就让我来吧
then find me guilty.
你们听得很清楚吧
You heard me right.
判我有罪吧 让他们回家和家人团聚
Find me guilty, and let these men go home to their families.
我已经不能和家人一起了
You see, I already lost mine.
不希望因为杰基叔叔 他们的孩子也见不到爸爸
And I don’t want their kids to lose their fathers ’cause of Uncle Jackie.
所以 送我进监狱吧
So, send me to jail.
我没有犯罪 但是我习惯这样了
I’m not guilty, but I’m used to it.
就这些了 没有其他的了
That’s all. I have nothing more to say.
谢谢你们花的时间和精力
Thank you for your time and attention.
我非常肯定你们可以好好
I don’t doubt for a minute that you’ll use them well
利用这些资料来达成判决
to reach a just verdict.
陪审团可以退席了
The jury will now retire.
终于完了
Well, it’s over finally.
你觉得怎么样 本
What do you think, Ben?
他们至少得用四天研究最终判决
It’s gotta be at least four days of deliberation.
我同意 你要去哪
I agree. Where will you be?
办公室或者回家 我得睡会
At the office or home. I wanna get some sleep.
-你睡不着的 -是啊
-But you won’t be able to. -I know.
肖恩
Sean.
你猜要多久
So what’s your feeling about how long?
二十个被告 七十六项指控
Twenty defendants, 76 charges…
一个星期能出来 就算幸运了
we’ll be lucky if we’re back here in a week.
我同意 我要回家了
I agree. I’m going home.
起来了 杰基迪 陪审团判决出来了
Let’s go, Jackie Dee. Jury’s reached a verdict.
老板 啊老板 陪审团要宣布判决了
Hey, boss. Um, boss? The jury’s coming in.
-什么 -陪审团要宣布判决了
-What? -The jury’s coming in.
他们才用了十四小时 我不相信阿
They’ve only been out about 14 hours. I don’t believe it.
头儿 走了
Let’s move it, chief.
我不敢相信他们这么快 就做出判决了
I can’t believe they’ve reached a verdict this fast.
-这是什么意思 本 -天知道阿
-What does it mean, Ben? -God only knows.
这么快出来了 对我们有利还是没利
Coming in this fast, good sign or bad sign?
天知道啊
God only knows.
照顾好自己 珍妮 好吗 过来 亲一下吧
Be careful now, Jeanie. All right? Come here. Come on.
没事的 不要担心
It’s gonna be okay. Don’t worry about it.
你必须每天晚上给我妈打电♥话♥
Make sure you call my mother every night, all right?
不会有事的 放心吧
It’ll be okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
你还好吧 尼克
You okay, Nick?
我要精神崩溃了
My nerves are shot.
联邦调查局现在让我做污点证人的话 我肯定同意
If the fuckin’ feds offered me a deal right now, I’d take it.
嘿 你 让开一下 小心后面 万能的主啊
Yo, come on, go ahead. Watch your back, huh, please? God Almighty.
-我爱你们 -我也爱你 你是最棒的
-I love you guys. -I love you too. You’re the best.
罗斯 替我向孩子们问好
Rose. You tell the kids Uncle Jackie said hello.
你表现得不错
You were great in there.
-嘿 嘿 嘿 -杰基 我爱你
-Hey, hey, hey. -Jackie, I love you.
你表现得真不错 谢谢你所作的一切
You were great in there, baby. Thanks for everything.
牢里还舒服吧
They treatin’ you all right?
别当着这么多人给她钱
Don’t give her money in front of everybody.
-乔 知道么 -我为你疯狂啊
-Joe, you know? -You drive me crazy.
-你好啊 杰基 -哥们
-Heya, Jackie. -Hey, pal.
好啊 尼克 我尽力了
Heya, Nick. I did the best I could.
你个混球
You’re a prick.
女士们先生们 请就坐 陪审团要入席了
Ladies and gentlemen, take your seats, please. Jury’s coming in.
好啊
Heya.
首席陪审员女士你们已经达成判决了吗
Madame Forewoman, have you reached a verdict?
是的
We have.
你们的判决是对所有的被告 针对所有的指控吗
Is your verdict as to all the defendants, as to all counts…
-还是部分判决 -是对所有被告 所有指控
-or is it a partial verdict? -It’s to all defendants and all counts.
你们的判决是
What is your verdict?
我们判定所有被告无罪
We find all the defendants not guilty.
-本 本 -我们赢了
-Ben! Oh, Ben! -We did it, baby!
嘿 快看 陪审团 陪审团
Hey, the jury! The jury!
过来 过来 拥抱一下吧
Come on. Hey, come here. Hey, come on, please.

Please.
这简直难以置信 难以置信
This is unbelievable. Unbelievable.
杰基 是杰基 你太棒了 我爱你
Hey, Jackie. It’s Jackie. You did great. I love ya!
-你是最棒的 -你是最棒的
-You’re the best! -You’re the best!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你们大家
I love you guys.
哥们们 快看看 杰基回来了
Hey, guy, looks, it’s Jackie!
-我们赢了 -干得好
-We did it! -Way to go!
你们看见了吗 你们看见了吗
You saw that? You saw that?
怎么样 看见我们干的漂亮吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!