跳舞吗?
Do you dance?
不了,我不喜欢乡村音乐
Not to this, I hate country music.
– 我觉得这是一个… – 不
– I guess this was a… – No.
– 一个糟糕的主意 – 不,很抱歉
– A Bad idea. – No, sorry.
我,有些不妥,你知道的
That came out wrong, I, you know,
我不怎么约会的,所以我也不会顺从或者其他什么
I don’t date much so I don’t know how to be smooth or whatever.
你不必顺从我的意思的
You don’t, you don’t have to be smooth with me.
但是如果你真的感觉抱歉的话
But if you’re really sorry,
那就和我来吧
and you want to make it up to me…
哦,快点。不,我会搞砸的
Oh, come on. No, I’ll make a fool of myself.
不,你不会的,相信我
No, you won’t, trust me, trust me.
抓住我的手,另一只手放到我肩膀上
Take my hand, put your other hand on my shoulder.
后退,前进,前进
Shuffle, step, step.
后退,后退,前进,前进
Shuffle, shuffle, step, step.
我不喜欢后退
I don’t like going backwards.
我会引导你的
I’ll guide you.
你不喜欢被控制,是吗?
You hate giving up control, don’t you?
是的,我不喜欢
Yeah, I hate it.
我会努力的
We’ll have to work on that.
我要休息一下,你要啤酒吗?
I need a break. You want a beer?
– 我去拿啤酒 – 好的
– I’ll get you beer. – Sure, yeah.
嘿!怎么了?
Hey! What’s the matter?
哦,里面太热了,我要出来透透气
Oh, it was just hot in there, I wanted to get some air.
好奇怪啊,你是要摆脱我?
That was weird. What are you, are you trying to ditch me?
不,当然不是了
No. Of course not, no.
要去看看水吗?
Want to go look at the water?
好啊
Sure.
如果我看见水就会感觉好些,不管白天还是晚上
I always… I always feel better if I can look at the water, day or night.
这就是我为什么住在海洋县的原因,离水很近
That’s why I live at the ocean, just to be near it.
– 哦,烦到你了吗? – 没有
– Oh, does this bother you? – No.
你要喝吗
You want a drink.
– 哦,不,谢谢 – 你不喝酒?
– Oh, no thanks. – You don’t drink?
不怎么喝,我妈妈曾是个酒鬼
Not much, my mother was an alcoholic.
– 曾经? – 她去世了
– Was? – She passed away.
– 我真的好想念她 – 很抱歉
– I really miss her. – Sorry.
我父亲也去世了
My… my father just died.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
他很酷
He was cool.
他教我如何拆卸发动机
He… taught me how to take apart an engine,
工作起来很好的,就像…
it was so nice just working, being…
怎么不讲了?
Why’d you stop?
– 突然感觉自己很傻 – 你一点都不傻
– Suddenly felt stupid. – You’re not stupid. Not at all.
我的意思是,感觉就像是
I just meant, that’s what it’s supposed to feel like,
你知道,和另一个人
you know, with another person.
一个可信的朋友
Trusting that person.
– 很难 – 是的
– So hard. – Yeah.
抱歉,我喝了点啤酒感觉说话有点可笑
Sorry, I get a few beers in me I sound pretty ridiculous.
我不这样认为
I don’t think so.
– 嘿,这里怎么回事? – 一对同性恋
– Hey, what’s going on here? – Yeah, we love us some dykes.
我们不想找麻烦
We don’t want any trouble, so.
那你他们的想干什么?
Who gives a fuck what you want?
我想要你的钱
I want your money.
嘿,滚开!
Hey, get out of here!
– 别激动 – 滚开!
– Take it easy. – Get out!
– 别激动 – 快滚,滚开!
– Take it easy. – Go, get out, get out!
– 别激动
Take it easy!
你没事吧?
You okay?
– 怎么回事? – 我是个警官
– What’s going on? – I’m a police officer.
– 你是警♥察♥? – 警探,我应该告诉你的
– You’re a cop? – Detective. I should’ve told you.
– 你总带着枪? – 一般都带着
– You always carry a gun? – Most the time.
约会的时候!
On a date!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得你应该和我回家去
I think you should come home with me.
马萨 斯图尔特又有了新的烦恼
Martha Stewart has a new worry,
她的一个证券经纪人招认
an assistant to her stock broker has pleaded guilty
对内♥幕♥交易的指控保持沉默…
to a charge of keeping quiet about alleged insider trading…
罗拉
Laurel…
罗拉,你电♥话♥响了,你要我接吗
Laurel, your phone’s ringing, do you want me to,
你要我接吗?
do you want me to get it?
嘿!
Hey!
海斯特
Hester.
哦,嘿,林迪,我想你在办公室
Oh, hi, Lindy, I thought you were the office.
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥?
Can I call you back?
好的
Okay.
别碰我的电♥话♥,好吗?
Never answer my phone, okay?
也许是我的搭档或者是老板
That could’ve been my partner or my boss.
抱歉,我对你喊叫,但是这很重要的
Sorry I yelled at you, but it’s important.
我说完了
And I’m over it.
你要咖啡或者烤面包吗?
Do you want some coffee or some toast?
你因为是个警♥察♥就常对人喊叫吗?
What, you’re a cop so you think you can yell at people?
– 这是… – 我必须小心谨慎
– Is that… – I have to be careful.
法规规定,女人如果没有办过大案
In law enforcement women don’t get important cases,
她们就不能升职。要是同性恋,就更别想了
they don’t get promoted. A gay woman, forget it.
我要驾车去宾夕法尼亚,大约要一个小时
Yeah, well, I have to drive all the way to Pennsylvania, it’s like an hour.
我回家了
I’m going home.
好吧
Okay.
好吧?
Okay?
这就你要说的,是吗?
That’s what you’re gonna say, okay?
我下午有很多工作要做,所以…
Got a lot of work to get through this afternoon, so.
靠…
Shit…
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
还记得你说过杰迪的朋友
Remember how you said that none of Jeeter’s buddies
都不愿意帮助我们破获杀人案
would help us with that double homicide?
– 是的 – 看
– Yeah. – Look.
克丽斯蒂 米勒,杰迪的女友
Christie Miller, Jeeter’s girl.
– 所以呢? – 同一所高校,在戴比 基里科
– So? – Same high school as Debbie Cherico.
在书上写着“永远是最好的朋友”
Signed the year book, “Best friends forever.”
很好
Nice.
让我们去找她,把她带来
Let’s find her and bring her in.
她在海滩屋咖啡店工作
She works at that coffee shop in Beachwood.
– 你工作很努力啊 – 熬了一整夜啊
– You have been working hard. – All night long.
我打个电♥话♥
I’ll make a call.
– 我猜你欠我10美元 – 不,我以为是20美元
– I guess I owe you $10. – No, I think it’s 20.
– 嘿,- 怎么了贝尔金?
– Hey. – What’s up Belkin?
嘿,贝尔金, 我需要那些…放到我桌子上
Hey, Belkin, I want those… on my desk.
你周六在俱乐部,对吗?
You were at the club Saturday night, right?
好吧,嗯,我们是好朋友对吗?
Okay, but, uh, we’re good right?
我的意思是,我刚升为警探,我不想因为其他人…
I mean I just made detective I can’t risk anybody…
我们是好朋友,贝尔金,你不必担心
We’re good, Belkin. You don’t have to worry.
好的
Okay.

Hey.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hi.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我没有权利那样和你说话
I had no right to talk to you the way I did.
我搞砸了约会,我和你在一起很开心…
I ruined our date and I really enjoy being with you and…
我很紧张…
I’m nervous…
也许我年龄太大了
Maybe I am too old for you.
你能别说了吗?
Will you stop saying that?
总之,你很聪明
If anything you’re too smart for me.
不可能,你才聪明,风趣,还很坦诚
No way, you’re smart, funny, and you’re honest
总之,我认为你很神奇
and… basically, I think you’re amazing.
你在听吗?
You there?
所以你打电♥话♥来说我很神奇?
So you called to say I’m amazing?
是的
Yes.
我还能见你吗?
Can I see you again?
是的
Yeah.
是的,可以啊
Yeah, you can.
好极了
Great. Great.
如果你想要什么东西,会是什么呢?
If you could have anything, what would it be?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!