Home 传记电影 被拒人生(2015)

被拒人生(2015)

0
被拒人生(2015)

这是张警♥察♥工会卡片,把你的名字写上去
It’s a card from the police union, got your name on it,
这就意味着我们是一个家庭的
it says we’re family.
所以,如果你开车被叫停
So, if you’re stopped while you’re driving,
因为超速驾驶
and let’s face it, you do drive fast,
把这个给警♥察♥,你就不会被开罚单的
just give this to the officer, you won’t get a ticket.
家庭
Family.
听起来挺正式的,嗯?
Guess that makes it official, huh?
正式的,宝贝
Official, baby.
我有电脑诊断文凭
I have a certificate in computer diagnostics
我可以做发动机和电子维修的工作…
and I can do engine work and electrical and…
你才4英尺高
You’re like four feet tall.
你的伙计换轮胎最快要多久?
How long is your fastest tire rotation?
8分钟,我的伙计很棒的
Eight minutes, my guys are good.
我可以更快
Well, I can beat that.
德里克是换轮胎冠军,你可以和他试试
Derek’s our rotation champ. You can’t beat him.
你想打赌吗?
Do you want to bet?
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
开始
Go.
轮胎很重啊,你能行吗?
Tire weighs as much as you, sweetheart, sure you can handle it?
– 好了! – 等等,什么?
– Done! – Wait, what?
不可能吧
No way.
7分12秒,最快纪录啊
Seven minutes, twelve seconds. That’s gotta be a record.
那么我得到工作了?
So I got the job?
哦,她能换轮胎,又怎样?
Oh, so she can change tires, so what?
我们需要一个真正的技工,杰克!
We need a real mechanic in here, Jake!
我可以胜任的,谢谢
I can do my job, thanks.
明早8点见
See you tomorrow morning at eight AM.
你会干的不错的!
You better be good!
– 恭喜找到了工作 – 谢谢
– Congratulations on the job. – Thanks.
我也想分担一下按揭还款
I’m gonna make a contribution to the mortgage every month.
– 你不必这样做的 – 我要做的
– You don’t have to do that. – Yeah, I do.
我有点喜欢你被包养的感觉,这很时髦
I kind of like the idea of you as a kept woman, it’s sexy.
这有点让你感觉你是主人,嗯?
Kind of makes you feel like you’re in charge, huh?
我知道,我管不了你的,亲爱的,这不可能
I know I’m not in charge of you, sweetie, it’s impossible.
不要放弃啊
Doesn’t stop you from trying.
– 哦,天那 – 怎么了?
– Oh, God. – What’s the matter?
– 哦,我觉得我肌肉拉伤了 – 是吗?
– Oh, I think I pulled a muscle. – Yeah?
– 你这样有多久了? – 几个星期
– How long have you had that? – A couple weeks.
几个星期?
Couple weeks?
– 是的 – 你不去检查一下吗?
– Yeah. – Will you get it checked out?
是的
Yeah.
– 这个星期? – 好的
– This week? – Sure.
– 明天? – 我会去的!
– Tomorrow? – I will!
别担心,我在工作中拉伤了肌肉而已
Don’t look so worried, I pulled a muscle on the job,
我是警♥察♥,经常发生的
I’m a cop, that’s what happens.
我知道,你是个超级英雄
I know, you’re a superhero.
罗拉,进来吗?
Laurel, want to come in?

Hey.

Hey.
我能帮你吗?
Can I… can I help you?
是的,我顺便来看看罗拉
Yeah, I dropped by to see Laurel.
罗拉 海斯特,这是她家?
Laurel Hester, this is her house?
– 她在吗? – 是的
– She here? – Yeah.
这是什么植物?
Is that, is that a rowdy?
这是一个温室的伙计告诉我的
That’s what the fellow at the nursery told me.
你是做园艺的?
You doing the landscaping?
– 嘿 – 嘿!
– Hey. – Hey!
我来送给你搬家的礼物
I dropped by to give you a housewarming present,
是之前承诺的
figured it was kind of overdue.
嘿,谢谢,你见过斯戴西了?
Hey, thanks. Did you meet Stacie?
是的,他认为我是个园丁
Yeah, he thinks I’m the, thinks I’m the gardener.
不,哦,斯戴西是我的室友
No, oh, Stacie’s my roommate.
哦,很好
Oh, great.
是的,还不错
Yeah, it’s great.
我的意思不是…
Well, I didn’t mean to…
我只是希望你过得好,还有…
I just wanted to wish you good luck with the house and…
– 谢谢 – 我们周一见
– Thanks. – I’ll see you Monday.
周一见,感谢你过来
I’ll see you Monday, thanks for stopping by.
– 很高兴见到你 – 是的
– Nice to meet you. – Yeah.
室友是不会睡在一张床上的
Roommates don’t sleep in the same bed.
– 他是我的搭档 – 不,我是你的伙伴
– He’s my partner. – No, I’m your partner.
他是你的工作伙伴
That is the person you work with.
他有点喜欢你
And he’s got a total crush on you.
– 不,她没有 – 是的,他有
– No he doesn’t. – Yes, he does.
嘿! 等一下!
Hey! Wait a minute!
抱歉,警♥察♥的坏习惯,显而易见的
Sorry, it’s a bad cop habit, showing up unannounced.
斯戴西不是我的室友,她是我的女友
Stacie’s not my roommate, she’s my girlfriend.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why the hell didn’t you tell me?
还没到时候,没找到说出来的理由
Never came up. Never saw any reason to talk about it.
还记得我发现我有个女儿吗?
Remember when I found out I had a daughter?
– 是的 – 是的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
那不是我自豪的时刻,但是我告诉你了,你知道为什么吗?
That wasn’t my proudest moment, but I told you about it, you know why?
因为你依赖我,不是吗?
Because you count on me, right?
是的
Yeah.
事情发生后, 我处境难堪
When things are happening, we get in a situation,
人们伸手可及,你需要知道我会发生什么
people are reaching for their guns, you need to know what’s going on with me.
我起来了吗,我病了吗,我心烦意乱了吗,我恋爱了吗?
Am I up, am I down, am I distracted, in love?
不管怎样,你的生活依靠这个呢!
Whatever, your life depends on it!
这些年你一直躲避着
And all these years you been holding back
为什么呢?
this part of yourself because, what?
你不说是因为你还不信任我
Because you didn’t trust me enough to say anything.
– 别了!你认为我… – 多谢了
– Come on! You think I could’ve… – Thanks a lot!
我可以不去工作,可以去任何地方
I could’ve been out at work and gotten anywhere
离开办公室去整理资料?
beyond back office filing reports?
你别想了,你知道吗,你太直率了
You don’t get it, you know, you’re straight,
你是白人,男人,这不是…
you’re white, you’re male, this is not…
– 别胡说了 – 不,这不是胡说
– Don’t give me that bullshit. – No, no, it is not bullshit.
事情既然来了,就要去争取,这是唯一的办法!
Things are handed to you I have to fight for, that’s the way it is!
哦,喔-喔。那么你是受压♥迫♥的未成年人了,是吗?
Oh, boo-hoo. So you’re the oppressed minority now, is that it?
是的
Yeah.
其他警♥察♥的妻子都会去吗?
Are the other cops’ wives gonna be there?
是的,很可能
Yeah, probably.
我们,你知道,都要去的,是警长的生日
We, you know, all have to go, it’s the chief’s birthday.
时啊,很无聊,是吗?
Yeah, well, it kind of sucks, doesn’t it?
是的,的确
Yeah, it does.
是很无聊,但是还有其他办法吗?
It does suck, but that’s how it is right?
你知道的
You know that.
看,我不一定要去的,我可以待在家里
Look, I don’t have to go. I could stay home.
你希望我在家里吗?
You want me to stay home, babe?

No.
我的意思是,你想成为中尉,不是吗?
I mean, you want to make lieutenant, right?
– 海洋县的第一个女中尉 – 这是我的计划
– First woman in Ocean County. – That’s the plan.
– 去吧 – 好的
– Go. – Okay.
这里是罗拉 海斯特,请留言
This is Laurel Hester, please leave a message.
罗拉,这是汤纳博士,请收到留言后尽快回电
Laurel, it’s Dr. Tonner, please call me back as soon as you get this message.
你好,我是罗拉 海斯特
Hello, it’s Laurel Hester.
我在等罗拉,好几个小时了
I’m waiting for Laurel, it’s been hours.
你在等罗拉 海斯特?
You’re waiting for Laurel Hester?
是的
Right.
– 你是她妹妹? – 是伴侣
– You’re her sister? – Partner.
哦,我们在等她的家人
Oh, I was expecting a family member.
她是我的伴侣!
She’s my partner!
或者是妻子,或者其他什么,我知道有点不对劲儿!
Or my wife, or whatever, and I know that something’s wrong!
好吧,请冷静,我很抱歉
Okay, please, calm down, I’m sorry.
支气管的检查很让我担心
The results of the bronchoscopy are very concerning.
罗拉的右肺里有三个肿块
Laurel has three masses in her right lung.
肿块…
Masses…
你的意思是癌症?
You mean cancer?
这还不是最后的结果,我们拿到实验室的结果后才能知道
It’s not definitive until we get the results back from the lab.
但是,是的,这可能是癌症晚期
But, yes, it’s probably late stage cancer.