That’s what it says on my vanity plate.
1古怪杂种
-岗哨怎么办 -已经考虑到了
– What about the sentries? – Already taken care of.
我给他们一块加豆蔻的蛋糕
I sent them a cake laced with nutmeg.
这不就是人类的安♥眠♥药♥吗
That’s a human sleeping drug, right?
不 这是人类烘烤用药
No, it’s a human baking drug.
好吧 计划B
Okay, plan b.
众所周知男人有一个致命弱点
Everyone knows men have one fatal weakness,
他们不能抗拒美色
They can’t resist hookers.
蒂克丝 特里丝 你们知道怎么做了
Dixie, Trixie, you know what to do.
你们好 伙计
Hello, boys!
你的眼睛说不 但是你的机关枪说…
Your eyes say no, but your machine gun fire says…
女士们先生们不管怎样
Ladies and gentleman and whatever,
欢迎来到我环境破坏最大的爆破现场
Welcome to my most environmentally disastrous implosion ever.
一整个行星系统
A whole star system!
姬弗 老伙计 为了看清点
Kif, old boy, mind if I sit on your shoulders
介意我坐在你肩上吗
for a better view?
事实上 先生 我希望…
Well, actually, sir, I was hoping…
谢谢
Thanks.
我的助手菲利普·弗莱德在这里
My associate Philip Fry here will
很荣幸带给这个又丑又臭的行星
Have honor to blow this ugly, dirty star
一个全新的美丽干净的黑洞形象
Into nice, clean black hole.
弗莱德 小心那些电线 你在下面做什么
Fry, careful those wires. what you doing down there?
只是帮你的鞋子打蜡 黄先生
Just polishing your shoes, mr. w.
很好 别忘了脚趾那里 很脏
That nice. get between the toes there, very dirty.
好吧 计划B不管用
Well, so much for plan b.
计划C是什么
What’s plan c?
不管什么情况都用相同计划C 曲线跑 来吧
All situations have the same plan c. bending, come on.
我们被困住了 本德 这是一面厚墙
We’re boned, bender. it’s a brick wall.
没错 这个是违规建筑
Granted, it’s not on the list of approved bendables,
但我力 大 无 穷
But I’m so great!
有狗 险情尚未解除
Dogs! the boning continues.
绿色蓝鸟 这是神奇先生 我们等待汇合
Green bluebird, this is mr. fabulous. we are go for cheesing it.
教授 赫梅斯 孢子
Professor! Hermes! zoidberg!
邋遢 一个看门人
Scruffy. a janitor.
你们帮我们逃脱的吗
You helped us escape?
即使我们把你们像戈戈舞者一样
Even after we locked you in a go-go cage
关在戈戈笼里
like common go-go dancers?
我受不了自己了 里拉 我自称科学家
I couldn’t live with myself, Leela. I call myself a scientist,
穿着白色外套不时地戳戳猴子
Wear the white coat and probe a monkey every now and again,
我把财富看的比保护自然更重
Yet I put monetary gain ahead of preserving nature.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我也是
I reckon.
我可以亲吻你 教授
I could kiss you, professor.
好的 但是小心我的新牙套
Okay, but watch out for my new grill.
在这场终场演出以前
Before the grand finale, as it were,
我6♥4♥舰队队长察普·布兰尼根应当
It seems only fitting that i, commodore 6♥4♥ Zapp Brannigan,
来发表一些演讲 为了祝贺…
Say a few brief pages in honor of…
不管你的计划是什么 弗莱德 我建议你继续
Whatever your plan is, Fry, I suggest you get on with it.
哦见鬼 我把辣酱搞到我号♥码九T恤上了
Get… shoot, I got hot sauce on my number 9 shirt.
好的 定位暗影
Okay, locate the dark one
扫描读不出的思想
by finding someone whose thoughts I can’t read.
而不寻常的…
And unaccustomed…
天啊 我是史上最好的演说家
By god! I’m the greatest speaker of all time.
他们正如饥似渴地接收我的每个字
They’re suckling at the teats of my every syllable.
允许我现在
Allow me now…
他的声音真是噪音 我想念艾米
His voice is like ear sandpaper. I miss Amy.
有个秘密从来没有人怀疑过
The one secret no one ever suspected
就是我真的在金星上
Is that I really did stage the moon landing.
登月过
On venus.
如果我有这个世界上所有的钱 我会…
If I had all the money in the world, I’d…
等等 我已经有了
oh, wait. I do.
我要感谢学院
I’d like to thank the academy,
我的经纪人 而最重要的是 我的操作系统
My agent, and most of all, my operating system,
Vista视窗 因为它的每件…
Windows vista, for everything it…
系统错误
System error.
裸女 裸女 裸女 裸女
Naked ladies. naked ladies. naked ladies. naked ladies.
我真不应该去上成龙的
I never should have taken that accent elimination class
口音矫正课
from Jackie Chan.
好了 鉴于我们即将抹去这颗星星
And so, as we obliterize this star,
让我们记住一句不朽佳句
Let us remember those immortal words
一位名人说过的 就是我
once spoken by a great man, moi.
而且我引用于此 “所有好事都必会结束”
And I quote, “all good things must come to an end,
“最完美的结局就是一次伟大的爆♥炸♥”
“preferably in a humongous explosion. ”
让我们引爆这个水球吧
Let’s pop this beach ball.
十 九
Ten! nine!

Eight!
这里所有人的想法我都能读
There’s no one here whose thoughts can’t be read.
都能 除了我
No one, except me!
只有我的思想不可读 但是这太疯狂了
My thoughts can’t be read. but that’s crazy.
如果我是暗影 我应该知道 不是吗
If I were the dark one, I’d know it, wouldn’t i?
但是 我在这里 暗影该在的地方
But, here I am, right where the dark one would be,
准备爆破行星
About to blow up the star.
天啊 在我内心深底的某处 我是暗影
Oh, god! somewhere deep inside of me, it’s me!
我是暗影
I’m the dark one!
把你们的手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
我们能随意摆手吗
Should we wave them like we just don’t care?
随便你
That’s optional.
这次你们这些朋克女太过分了
You girl punks gone too far this time.
你们的父母应该羞愧
Your parents should be ashamed.
是的 你应该羞愧
Yes, you should!
-艾米? – 艾米!
– Amy? – Amy!
毁掉星星 里奥 快点
Destroy the star, leo, hurry.
你说对了 脑子里的声音
You got it, mr. voice-in-my-head.
我得承认 艾米
I’ve gotta admit, Amy,
你挥棒动作很漂亮
You got a pretty good swing.
真的吗 谢谢 爹爹
Really? thanks, dad.
好了 是一劳永逸除掉雷♥管♥的时候了
Okay, time to defuse this star cracker once and for all.
里拉 等等 你正在犯一个错误
Leela, wait. you’re making a mistake.
你不知道真♥相♥
You have no idea what’s really going on.
那真♥相♥是什么
What is really going on?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
那为什么我要相信你 为什么
Then why should I trust you? why?
因为 因为
Because… because…
你就是你 这就够了
You’re you. That’s all I need to know.
-不 不要 -扯淡
– No! Don’t do it! – Fiddlesticks.
里拉 你疯了吗
Leela, are you crazy?
我们亡命越狱来阻止他
We became fugitives and jail-breakers to stop him.
还有色♥诱♥ 别忘了色♥诱♥
And hookers, don’t forget hookers.
为你们所有人羞耻
Shame on all of you.
在我们一起经历了所有事以后
After everything we’ve been through together,
你真的认为弗莱德会
Do you really think Fry would…
再见 里拉 我牺牲自己拯救你们
Goodbye, Leela. I destroy myself to save you.
爆♥炸♥声呢 我以为会有爆♥炸♥声
Where’s the boom? I was expecting a boom.
没用 我是暗影
It didn’t work. I’m the dark one,
而这个一点用都没有
And it didn’t do anything.
你不是暗影 我是
You’re not the dark one, I am.
里拉
Leela?
里拉 你个弱智 是我
leela, you moron. me!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我是暗影 最后的暗影
I am the dark one. the very last dark one.
怎么可能我居然读不了你的想法
How is it possible I couldn’t read your mind?
我立刻失去能力了
Oh, I am momentarily disabled.
那里发生了什么
What’s happening out there?
某些美好的事
Somethings wondersful.
这个行星和小行星
The star and the asteroid.
他们是一个卵子和精♥子♥
They were an egg and a sperm.
上帝保佑 别让小孩看着这个镜头
Great modem of mercy. cover the children’s eyes.
这里没有小孩
There are no children here.
那把你那个肥脑袋挪开 我看不到了
Then move your fat head. I can’t see.
万宝鱼重生了
The encyclopod is reborn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!