先生 我不在乎你是我最大的投资者
Sir, I don’t care if you are my biggest contributor.
我们的军队不会服务于个人商业利益
Our armed forces do not serve your private business interests.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I…
我刚才说笑呢 里奥 因为日子太无聊了
I’m just yanking your chain, Leo. I’m on it like boring on gerry ford.
扎普·布兰尼根前来报到
Zapp brannigan purporting for duty.
上帝啊 姬弗 少吹短笛 多些横笛
For the love of god, Kif, less piccolo, more fife.
请说 布兰尼根
Report, brannigan.
总统先生 我盯着这些小美人的档案很久了
Mr. president, I failed to identify these curvaceous banditas
但是还是认不清她们的脸
Despite hours of staring at their dossiers.
是啊,我只能靠运气了
Yet, I seemed to have stroked myself upon good luck,
愿我的爱国的赤子之心
For a patriot of the highest order
能指引我找到她们
has volunteered to lead us to them.
生态女权主义者是无情的罪犯
These eco-feminists are ruthless criminals
为了挽救环境不顾一切
Who’ll stop at nothing to save the environment.
真不知道软弱的团体如何能抓到他们
I don’t see how a bending unit can catch them.
我们并不是懦弱的团队 总统
Not just any bending unit, presidente.
我睿智 无畏 而且正好缺钱花
I happen to be brilliant, fearless and short on cash.
资金缺乏
Short on cash.
贿赂他 洛克
Slush him, Kroker.
本德之人 生态女权指挥是我的老情人
Bender here has identified the femdito commander as my ex-lover,
陶朗加·里拉
Turanga Leela,
我曾经和她做过爱
Whom I once made love at.
他会接受贿赂吗
And he’s willing to fink her out for a few simoleons?
这和钱没关系 尼克松 虽然我想要更多的钱
It’s not about the money, Nixon, though I’d like much more.
这和里拉有关 因为她威胁到我的名誉
It’s ’cause Leela’s a threat. a threat to my reputation.
她犯了12个星系里的30项重罪
She’s committed 30 felonies in 12 star systems.
如果没人去阻止 她将打破我的犯罪记录数
If no one stops her, she’ll break my record for longest rap sheet.
真是个卑鄙的动机 本德 但我很欣赏
That’s a despicable motive, Bender, and I respect it.
现在我去找里拉 但你先授权我使用窃听器
Now, I could find Leela, but you’ll need to authorize a wiretap.
-有多少就用多少吧 -我只需要一个
– As many as you like. – I only need one.
那就来6个吧
Let’s call it six.
请问 如果你不知道她在哪
Question. if you don’t know where Leela is,
你怎样窃听
how can you wiretap her?
我不用窃听她 绿套管
I’m not wiretapping her, greensleeves.
里拉和所有的女人一样 有致命弱点
You see, like all women, Leela has one weakness.
你好 弱点
Hello, weakness!
你好 本德 看看 我是王氏的保安
Hey, Bender, check it out. I’m leo Wong’s new security guard.
我有这张保安徽章 手电筒 我还要了这胡须
I got an id badge and a flashlight, and I ordered this mustache.
不赖 懒得理你说了什么
Neat. say, speaking of whatever the hell you just said,
我只想打个电♥话♥
I need to make a cell phone telephone call.
我能借你的手♥机♥用用吗
Can borrow your cell phone telephone?
可以 但别玩我的俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Okay, but don’t restart my tetris.
我刚刚把方块堆得
I was finally about to get one of those pieces
像个倒过来的字母L
That looks like a backwards “l.”
没问题 高手
Okay, superstud.
气色不错啊 保安 没有女权者在你旁经过
Looking good, security. no feministas getting past you.
没有 先生 我的胡子盯着呢
No, sir. not on my mustache’s watch.
弗莱德 我不敢相信你为我爹做事 和里拉做对
Fry, I can’t believe you’re working with my dad against leela.
你怎么能说是她朋友 却要她去坐牢
How can you claim to be her friend and still want her in jail?
这真的很难抉择 我承认
It’s a tightrope walk, I won’t deny it.
但你父亲的想法具有多面性
It takes the kind of multi-sided thinking your dad’s so brilliant at.
-两面三刀吗 -别介意 我这个怪女儿
– you mean being two-faced? – don’t mind cranky-pants here.
从她还是小胖妞时就是这么古怪
She been cranky ever since she was a fat little girl.
爸爸
Dad!
弗莱德 残忍♥的事实是
Can I be brutally honest, Fry?
我一直想要个男孩
I always wanted a son.
很残酷 但我理解
That hurt, but I can take it.
我知道你想要个男孩
I knew you wanted a son!
不然 为什么我拼命成为小型高尔夫的冠军
Why do you think I became a miniature golf champion?
为什么我穿着这愚蠢的男裤
Why do you think I wear these stupid boys’ sweat suits?
因为 那是用来遮住你的肥臀
To hide your big, fat butt, that’s why.
先生 事实上 艾米的臀很性感
Now, sir, in fairness, Amy’s butt is actually pretty hot.
你们这些男的怎么回事
What is it with you men?
为什么总是说我的臀部
Why does everything revolve around my butt?
因为那真是 超级无敌巨大
’cause it’s so big and massive.
-抱歉 -受够了
– Sorry. – that’s it!
为什么不直接收养弗莱德 不就有个男孩了吗
Why don’t you just adopt fry and make him the son you never had?
那么我就可以不做你的女儿了
That’ll replace the daughter you don’t have anymore!
哇 好大的屁♥股♥
Whoa! what’s with big butt?
她只是饿了
She just hungry.
-给你 弗莱德 -谢谢
– Here you go, Fry. – thanks.
还有 我摆错一个方块
Fry, I dropped that tetris piece in the wrong place
游戏结束
and ended the game.
游戏结束

No!
黄氏迷你高尔夫俱乐部
好了 现在艾米要告诉里拉我是个混♥蛋♥
Great! now Amy’s gonna tell Leela I’m a jerk.
如果我向她解释
If only I could explain
我在执行一项铲除魔鬼的任务
I’m on a secret mission against evil.
等等 魔鬼 是的 没错 魔鬼
Wait. evil? yeah, yeah, evil.
那里怎么回事 那可怕的声音
What’s going on in there? a scary noise?
救救环境
你是里拉的女权成员
Hey, you’re one of Leela’s feministas.
保护环境 要求里奥辞职
save the environment! wo-mandate leo’s retirement!”
书法太烂 别再做无用功了
That’s terrible writing! stop making your point so ineffectively!
放开你的脏手
Take your mands off of me!
我站在你这边的
I’m on your side.
别嘘我
Don’t shush me.
拜托了 能帮我向里拉传个口信吗
Please, can you take a message to Leela?
是什么
What is it?
就告诉她 她的纸包头在这工作
Just say her sweet goofbag is working
是为了拯救紫矮星
to save the violet dwarf star,
和她一样
Just like she is.
好吧 我这女人就帮你传达你男人的信息
Very well, I’ll fem-municate your man-formation.
告诉她就行了
Just tell her.
宣布倒闭
完蛋了 老伙计 星球快递全完了
Well, this is it, old friends. planet express is done for,
我们船员的全部失踪
What with our delivery crew missing
贩卖♥♥本德娃娃是个无底洞
And the abysmal sales of tickle me Bender.
别再摸我了 你这变♥态♥
Quit touching my junk, pervert!
伸出手 我帮你们除去职员芯片
Hold out your hands and I’ll remove your career chips.
我真不情愿现在结束了
I hate to see it come to an end.
快点结束吧
When will it end?
你该去接电♥话♥吧 教授
Shouldn’t you get that, professor?
是的
I suppose.
你好
Hello?
教授 我的老头
Professor, old buddy,
我要炸掉紫矮星
I’m gonna blow up the violet dwarf star.
我要你传送几百英里的安全栅栏
So I need you deliver billion-mile security fence
来防止抗♥议♥者 这是脏生意 很多钱的哦
To keep out protesters. dirty business. lot of money.
你够腐♥败♥吗
You corrupt enough?
没问题
Damn skippy!
好消息 可怜人 我们绝处逢生啦
Good news, crybabies! we’re back in business.
小心点啊 教授
Sweet kookaburra of edinburgh, professor.
你确信你能驾驶这东西吗
You sure you know how to fly this thing?
我发明了这玩意 你问问爱迪生
I invented it, didn’t i? you wouldn’t ask Thomas Edison
他是否会使用充气娃娃
Whether he knew how to use a sexmatron.
可能是女权者
The feministas, probably.
哈特 你在太空四角干什么
Halt! what are you doing in this parallelogram of space?
我们传送着围墙来阻止你们靠近
We’re delivering a fence to keep you ladies in your place.
-艾米 -拉粑粑啦
– Amy? – Labarbara?
没错 老公
That’s right, husband.
现在开始 你自己做你的男性三文治
From now on, you make your own manwiches.
根据星级条例
Under the articles of the confemiracy,
我们要让女性主宰这飞船
we hereby wo-mandeer this ship.
没门 现在三打三
Oh, no, you don’t. it’s three against three.
那是我所看过的最好的戏剧
That was the greatest play I ever saw.
总共肯定有20幕
it must have had 20 acts.
我们帮你安装了围墙 里奥·黄
We installed your fence, Leo Wong.
我们该想个好点口号♥吧
Should we shout a clever slogan?
你是说类似 “最佳的防御就是有个好的围墙”
You mean something like, “the best defense is a good fence?”
对 类似这样 搞笑点的
Yeah, something like that, only funny.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!