I still don’t see why you men can’t be
不满足于正常的高尔夫
Happy with regular-sized miniature golf.
里拉 进化决定了我们强大的男人♥大♥脑
Leela, evolution has programmed our fabulous male brains
总想把世人认为的重要之物
To take anything anybody else thinks is important
扩大
and make it bigger.
你们看过我的301寸液晶电视了吗
Have you seen my new 301-inch tv?
“催眠蛤♥蟆♥”由巨牌302寸液晶电视赞助播出
Hypnotoad is brought to you by the magnaphallix 302-inch tv.
这款更大!
It’s bigger!
去死!
Oh, hell!
船长 前方星球发现生命体
Captain, I’m detecting life on the spock-o-scope!
太神奇了 就像是一本活的进化论课本
It’s amazing. It’s like a textbook on evolution.
堪萨斯洲除外
Except in kansas.
但是王老头不是要在这挖第18个洞吗
But isn’t mr. Wong building the 18th hole here?
还要建高尔夫裤头博物馆
And the golf pants museum?
事实如此 最终星球内爆被吸进黑洞
Indeed so. This whole area will be incinerated
整个星球会化为乌有
When he implodes that sun there into a black hole.
那么美的紫行星吗
That beautiful violet star?
所以任何事物都是无法保留现状的
It’s so you can’t keep your ball at the end of the game.
那可真糟糕
Yo, that’s messed up.
等看到我们的环境报告
There won’t be any imploding
这些行星就不会被炸毁了
once they read our environmental review.
-对吗 教授 -胡说八道
– right, professor? – twaddle-squat.
科学理论中 绝没提过生命是重要的
There’s no scientific consensus that life is important.
是啊 生命算个鸟
Yeah. Life, schmife.
同意摧毁
Approved for demolition.
只能靠我们了 马尾辫
It’s you and me, ponytail.
黄氏高尔夫球会
总统先生 我们到了
We’re here, mr. President.
咱们来玩迷你高尔夫吧
Let’s play some mini-golf.
轻轻一击 不不不 阿格纽 轻一点…
Now, just give it a light tap, Agnew. No, no, no, just a light…
现在请观赏蚌式3周 外加转体2次…
Now for a triple clam dip, with a double…
阿格纽 点挺背呀
Tough luck, Agnew.
你和老王欠我一块口香糖
Looks like you and Wong owe me a charleston chew.
-闭嘴听我们的 -闭嘴听我们的
– shut up and hear our wisdom. – shut up and hear our wisdom.
-保护生态 -保护生态
– save the ecosystem. – save the ecosystem.
闭嘴听我们的 保护生态
Shut up and hear our wisdom! Save the ecosystem!
老王 啥意思啊 你说过没有小妞的
What gives, wong? You said no chicks allowed.
我们是生态女权会的
We are the greenorita eco-feminist collective,
我们坚决… 什么来着
And we will not let you… What was it again?
我们坚决反对爆掉银河坐标167.84 -58.03
We will not let you implode the violet dwarf star
编号♥为948号♥的那颗紫矮星
At galactic coordinates 167.84, -58.03, mark 948.
考察已获批准 一群唧唧喳喳的老娘们儿
Already approved, you cackling hens.
一边凉快去
So get out,
否则我请没脑袋的阿格纽副总统扔你们出去
Or i’ll have vice-president Agnew’s headless body throw you out.
我看他没啥能耐
I’d like to see him try.
我想也是 不过肯定很逗 阿格纽
Me, too. Should look funny. Sic ’em, Agnew.
当心 高尔夫小车
Runaway golf cart!
小心 阿格纽
Look out, Agnew!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
没有脉搏了
No pulse.
她们杀了没脑袋的阿格纽 逮捕他们
They killed the headless remains of Agnew. Arrest them!
所有会员扯出大衣
All feministas she-vacuate the premises.
我是说撤出大门
I mean “femises. ”
星球上的各位子民
My fellow earthicans,
这些生态女权者将会受到严峻刑罚
These eco-crooks will face the maximum sentence.
罪行是杀害一具无头身体 禁闭6周
For killing a headless torso, that’s six weeks.
真可笑啊
Well, this is embarrassing.
我天天嚷嚷着杀光人类
Here i’ve been blabbing on for years about killing all humans,
但谁会真这么干呢 那些小妞
And who actually does something about it? some chick.
里拉不是杀人犯 也不是小妞
Leela’s not a killer, and she’s not some chick.
她是我爱的小妞
She’s the chick I love.
别告诉她我叫她小妞 否则我死定了
And don’t tell her I called her a chick, or she’ll kill me.
生态女权者阅览室
一些过时的东西
大家保持安静
Everyone stay absolutely quiet!
-那东西开着呢 -快关掉
– That thing’s on. – Turn it off!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
怎么关掉呢
How do you turn it off?
这里 可以了吗
There. Did that do it?
快别说了
No. Stop it. Shut up.
开关在这里
Here’s the button here.
现在明白了
And I think I… now I got it.
我来帮你
Let me give you a hand.
太可怕了
This is awful.
我没想过 抗♥议♥真能起作用
I never meant for our protest to have any effect.
现在怎么办
now what do we do?
我们可以投降 在监狱待六个星期
Maybe we should just surrender and serve our six weeks in jail.
好啊 我们可以互相做指甲除毛
Hey, yeah! we could do each other’s toenails and make shivs.
这太疯狂了 我们没做错什么
That’s crazy. We’ve done nothing wrong,
只是杀死还肢解了副总统
Other than killing and dismembering the vice-president.
我们得做个决定 姐♥妹♥们♥
We need to make a choice, sisters.
要么 我们继续用白♥痴♥标语
We can either keep pestering criminals like Leo Wong
纠缠里奥·黄那种罪人
with silly slogans…
-好啊 -这主意不错啊
– Yeah. – Let’s do that.
我的意思是 我们不该这么做
Actually, I meant that to be the less preferable alternative.
要么只喊标语 要么付诸行动
We can either chant slogans or we can take action.
第一个方案是什么来的
What was the first choice again?
我选择破坏里奥·黄的高尔夫球场
I choose to save the environment
来保护环境
by sabotaging Leo Wong’s golf course.
谁愿意加入
Who’s with me?
我们还可以用扩音器吗
Could we still use our bullhorns?
当然可以
Absolutely.
扩音器是生态女权者的主要宗旨
Bullhorns are a core principle of eco-feminism.
那我参加
Then I’m in.
大家做好准备揍贬那个混♥蛋♥没
Who’s ready to kick some sweaty man-butt?
我穿了专门踢男人的尖头鞋
I’ve got my pointy man-kicking shoes on.
太漂亮了
Those are cute.
真的吗 我在玖熙买♥♥的
Aren’t they? I got them at nine west.
安静一下 战士们 攒足力气去破坏
Simmer down, warriors. Full power to the vagyroscope!
当心基勒环缝
那些脏乎乎的环
Those dirty rings.
我想吸干♥他♥们 甚至炸飞了他们
I tried soaking them out, even blasting them out.
真的要用这个吗
Are you sure about this?
用精致砂糖 违背我们的生态口号♥
It would be better for propaganda if we weren’t using refined sugar.
没事的 用来堵排气管的土豆 是有机的
It’s okay. The potato we’re shoving in the tailpipe is organic.
有人破坏
I smell sabotage.
还有土豆味
And potatoes.
不利于因素是
Now, unfortunately,
媒体肯定报道负面新闻
the media is going to put a negative spin on this,
例如我们杀了副总统
Like when we killed that guy,
为了赢得大众支持 我们需要个吉祥物
So to win public support, we’ll need a lovable mascot.
沙漠腐土水蛭 小软鳍鱼科
随你扭动吧 你个脏东西
Squirm all you want, you nasty dumpling.
世界上少种生物 多份早餐给…
One less species for the universe, one more breakfast for…
-孢子 -里拉
– Zoidberg? – Leela.
我在救水蛭 没想吃了他
Me saving things the leech. not the eating of it.
孢子 你太让我吃惊了
Zoidberg, I’m very surprised at you, slightly.
-里拉 -我是逃犯
– Psst! Leela. – shh! I’m a fugitive.
我知道 我太想你了 里拉
I know. I miss you so much, Leela,
比你在我身边的时候还想
even more than when you were here.
我也想你 弗莱德
I miss you, too, Fry.
你可能觉得我做错了
And you probably think what I’m doing is wrong.
但那是我真心在乎的事情
But it’s something I really care about…
无需解释 里拉
You don’t have to explain, Leela.
这就是你 我只需要知道这些
You’re you. That’s all I need to know.
再见 可爱的纸包头
Goodbye, sweet goofbag.
我也想她 兄弟
I’ll miss her, too, buddy.
-我先要她的IPOD -我要她的
– dibs on her ipod. – dibs on…
弗莱德 好久不见 伙计
Hey, Fry! long time, man.
棚屋 你最近怎么样
Hey, Hutch! what have you been up to?
还是老样子 找找垃圾桶
Same old, same old. Searching the dumpsters,
锡纸帽保护思路 尿到自己身上
Protecting my thoughts with tin foil, peeing myself.
什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you to earth?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!