No further answers, your honor.
求你了 法官
Please, justice Dogg,
德格 里拉和她的朋友是无辜的
Leela and her friends are completely innocent.
等等 你到底有没有被她们劫持
Hold up. were you or were you not abducted by these hoes?
劫持这个词真不中听啊
Well, abducted is such an ugly word.
黄先生 法庭不能强迫你
Mr.Wong, the court cannot compel you
指证自己的女儿
to testify against your own daughter.
不不 我自愿的 我还有些关于我妻子的话要说
No. no, I want to. also, I got something to say about my wife.
听完了这一些证人
Having heard some of the testimony
证人所说的话
over these jams I’ve been listening to,
我和我的陪审团 需要合计合计
Me and my crew will now kick it in the mix.
好的 我们已经做出宣判
All right. we got us a verdict up in this high court.
庭长 当它是合法的宣读吧
Bailiff, drop it like it’s legal precedent.
在里奥·黄和生态女权主义者的争执中
In the matter of Leo Wong v. the greenorita eco-feminist collective,
四票说有罪 五票说无罪
Four justices vote to convict, five to acquit.
但是 由于投票有性别差异
However, since the vote was strictly along gender lines
女性的投票只能算半票
And the female justices’ votes only count half,
你们被判有罪
You are hereby found guilty.
虽然这法律系统侮辱歧视女性 但还是奏效
It’s a humiliating and biased system, but it works.
被判入狱50年
Fifty years in the maximum security Dogg house.
退庭
Peace.
-女士们 欢迎光临地狱 -周六要款待我们吗
– Ladies! welcome to hell. – beats nutley on a saturday night.
这是个私人盈利监狱 而我的管理
This is a privately-owned for-profit prison, and I run a tight,
严厉 苛刻
Cheap ship!
所有的部门都要节省开支
I’ve done this by cutting cost everywhere,
尤其在刑罚上
especially on punishment.
你的牢狱生活的苦难 主要来自你的狱友
I rely on you inmates to make prison unpleasant for yourselves.
你们可以肆无忌惮的虐待新囚犯
You’re encouraged to sexually harass new prisoners,
组织群殴大赛 不必讲究个人卫生
Organize no-holds-barred catfights and maintain poor hygiene.
放马过来试试啊 条子
Try and make me, copper.
捣蛋鬼啊
A troublemaker.
尝尝我这根打折买♥♥回来的警棍吧
Taste the lash of my 99-cent-store nightstick!
既然女权主义者都蹲牢房♥了 工程继续
With the feministas in jail, it full speed ahead.
你和我 弗莱德 明天我们就要炸掉紫矮星
You and me, Fry. we implode the violet dwarf star tomorrow.
轰隆隆
Ka-boom-boom.
-你和我吗 -没错
– You and me? – yeah.
-明天吗 -明天
– Tomorrow? – tomorrow.
-轰隆 -轰隆隆
– Ka-boom? – ka-boom-boom.
你好 疯鬼 我要
Hello? madfellows? I need to…
里奥·黄准备炸毁紫矮星
Okay, Leo Wong’s about to destroy the violet dwarf.
有什么办法能够阻止他 告诉我
So, whatever I need to know to stop him, tell me now.
真♥主♥保佑 阻止他这还是个小问题
Alas! stopping wong isn’t the only problem.
其中一个暗影要阻止你阻止他
One of the dark ones will try to stop you from stopping him.
所以你必须阻止它阻止你阻止他
So, you must stop it from stopping you from stopping him.
可是我怎么样阻止它阻止我阻止他呢
But how can I stop it stop me stop him?
住嘴 请看 欧米茄装置
Stop it! behold, the omega device.
就是这玩意吗
That’s it?
配的起欧米茄装置的
The name “omega device” sort of
应该看起来酷一点吧
conjured up something cooler-looking.
我并没有失望的意思
Not that I’m disappointed or anything.
这装置里面的东西才重要
The important thing is what’s inside.
-那里面是什么 -没人知道
– what does that look like? – no one knows, man.
这是一个盲人发明家制♥造♥的
It was invented by a blind inventor,
而听他描述的那个人是个聋子
And the one dude he described it to was deaf.
传说就这样产生了
So the legend goes.
被激活时
When activated,
这个设备会瞬时释放极大的声波
the device will emit a localized blast of delta-band noise
让暗影暂时失去行动能力
To momentarily disable the dark one.
-就像在帐篷里放屁一样吗 -不 像在电梯里
– like farting in a tent? – no, an elevator.
所以你必须近距离攻击敌人
Which is why you must strike the enemy at point blank range!
但是暗影可能幻化成各种形状
But the dark one could look like anything or anyone, right?
无所不在
Or anywhere.
那么有什么办法辨认它们
So, what’s your plan to recognize it?
-没有办法 -收到
– we don’t have one. – got it.
我们也不敢想办法 否则
And we don’t dare think of one neither. ‘Cause if we do,
暗影可能会感受到脑电波波动
the dark ones might sense kind of the general vibe.
就算带着锡纸头盔也无济于事
Even through our mighty foil.
见鬼了 谁有胶带或者口香糖吗
Oh, man! anyone got some tape or some gum?
就像我的同伴所说 我们没有计划 弗莱德
As my colleague indicated, the plan cannot come from us, Fry.
我们只能指望你
We were counting on you
还有你不可破击的脑电波
And your unreadable brain to come up with something.
-你们想错了 -我也看出来了
– that was a mistake. – I see that now.
恐怖的是 暗影的思想也不能破解
Freaky thing is, the dark ones’ thoughts are unreadable,
就像你的一样
just like yours.
是的 如果我们摘下头盔
Yes, if we dared unwrap our heads,
我们的藏身之处就会
We could easily locate the one other being
被暗影读取 而我们
whose mind we can’t read.
不能读取它的想法
The dark one!
但是暗影就会读到我们的想法
But then the dark one would read our minds
然后把我们的脑袋像碾南瓜一样碾碎
And crush them like blood pumpkins.
等等 我可以读心 而别人不能读我的心
Wait. I can read minds and my mind can’t be read.
-我有一个计划 -太好了
– I have a plan. – Great.
不管是什么都别告诉我们
Whatever it is, don’t tell us.
等等 弗莱德可以读心 而他的心不能被读
Wait. Fry can read minds and his mind can’t be read.
所以他可以很安全的找到暗影
So he can safely scan for the dark one…
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! shut up!
里拉 时间到 我们必须去紫矮星了
Leela, time is running out. we must get to the violet star.
好的 好的 闭嘴
Okay, okay. shut up, already.
没人说话 里拉
Nobody’s talking, leela.
我们正在用老鼠血涂各自的脚指甲
We’re just painting each other’s toenails with rat blood.
熄灯 女士们
Lights out, ladies!
这么多日光灯每天都在浪费钱
Those compact fluorescent bulbs waste pennies a day.
好的 女权主义者们 危险解除
Okay, feministas, all clear.
现在请听里拉的逃生计划
We now go live to leela with the escape plan.
-里拉 -谢谢 琳达
– Leela? – thanks, Linda.
我们入狱 是因为拯救濒危野生动物
Now we’re in here because we tried to save endangered wildlife.
这次 濒危野生动物将拯救我们
So this time, endangered wildlife will save us.
火星腐土水蛭
The martian muck leech.
没错 从我们被抓他就寄生在我身上了
That’s right. he’s been living off me since we got captured.
小可爱差点把我吸干
Little cutie almost sucked me dry.
看他的动作
Look at him go.
就像一条绿蛇穿过一个蔗糖蛋糕
Like a green snake through a sugarcane cake.
继续努力
Keep trying.
我们的头号♥新闻
Our top story.
宇宙最大通缉犯生态女权运动者现在被收押
The universe’s most wanted eco-feminists are now behind bars,
包括帮会领导者 陶朗加·里拉
Including gang leader, Turanga Leela.
代号♥声名狼藉的三陪女
Aka, the notorious b-i-itch.
我们完成飞船的除粉色,休伯特 现在干嘛
We finished un-pinking the ship, hubert. now what?
现在我们回去工作
Now we get back to work.
即使摧毁一个或两个生态系统 也在所不惜
And if that means destroying an ecosystem or two, so be it.
我是指没有我们的朋友弗莱德 里拉 艾米和机器人
I just meant without our good friends Fry, Leela, Amy and the robot.
这是工作 不是科学俱乐部 钱说了算
Oh, boo-hoo. this is a business, not a social club. money talks.
真正的财富是友谊
True wealth is measured in friendships.
你闭嘴
Shut up, you.
生活继续
Life goes on.
但我相信我们内心会永远带着痛苦
But I believe we’ll forever carry the pain on the inside.
不要 鸡鸣 天亮了
Oh, no, a rooster! that indicates it’s the following morning.
那个爬行动物干的怎样了
How’s that creepy crawler doing?
对不起 女权姐♥妹♥们♥ 但它凌晨3点就没劲了
I’m sorry, femi-sisters, but it pooped out around 3:00 a. m.
可怜的东西再也咬不动了
Poor thing couldn’t take another bite.
看来我们失败了
Well, I guess we failed.
但重要的是 我们尽力了而且还保持优雅
But what matters is, we tried our best and we looked good doing it.
本德 是你吗
Bender, is that you?
不然还是谁 我那个同样的表兄?
Who does it look like? my identical cousin buster?
你来救我们出去? 但是你抓我们进来的
You’re here to break us out? but you’re the one who put us in.
但我是本德 是非结合体
But I’m bender, king of the combination shot.
我抓你们进来是为了救你们出去
I put you in so that by busting you out,
我可以一次犯15个重罪
I could commit 15 felonies at once.
我史无前例的犯罪记录就比你们长很多
Put my rap sheet miles ahead of yours on the all-time chart.
你是个古怪的杂种
You are one devious bastard.
这就是我的牌照上写着的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!