– Did you get my message? – what message?
你还没见到弗丽达·瀑布吗
Didn’t you see Frida Waterfall?
真的是你杀死了弗丽达·瀑布l吗
So you did kill frida waterfall?
什么 当然不是 我让她转告你我
What? no. I told her to tell you that I’m…
天啊 暗影杀掉她 原来是真的
Oh, jeep! the dark ones got her. it’s all true.
我们要好好谈谈 里拉 我不能解释
We need to talk, Leela. then I can explain…
我不能说明 但我们还是该谈谈
Well, I can’t explain anything, but we should talk anyway.
-你在哪里 -想得美
– where are you? – oh, no.
我才不会暴露自己的藏身之处
I’m not gonna expose the honeybun hideout.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在火星的基勒火山口附近 知道吗
Near the keeler crater on mars. do you know it?
我应该听说过
I think I read about it.
一个小时后在南边见 别带人来
I’ll meet you at the south rim in one hour. no mustaches.
姬弗 设定坐标 36-24-36
Kif, set coordinates, 36-24-36.
代号♥ 里拉
Aka, Leela.
迟到了10分钟 典型的小女子
Ten minutes late. ain’t that just like a womanista?
-你一个人吗 -当然 你还不相信我吗
– Are you alone? – of course, don’t you trust me?
你逃不掉啦 里拉
There’s no escape, Leela.
如果你投降 就脱下衬衫挥动
If you surrender, wave your shirt in the air.
弗莱德 叛徒
Fry, you traitor!
跳到磁铁上 里拉
Hop onto the magnet, Leela!
好的 一 二
Okay. one, two…
你这鼠辈居然出♥卖♥♥♥我 弗莱德
I can’t believe you ratted me out, Fry.
我不是鼠辈 我发誓
I’m not a rat, I swear.
就算是鼠辈 也应该是水豚 鼠中之王 不对 等等
If I’m any rodent, it’s the loyal capybara, king of the rats! no, wait.
最新数据 机舱的屁♥股♥要被轰掉啦
This just in, we are about to get our asses blown off.
-拉粑粑啦 -消息正确 琳达
– Labarbara? – that’s right, Linda.
乐观点 女士们
Stay strong, ladies.
利用巨型球场高尔夫球场甩掉他们
We can lose them in the giant miniature golf course.
但是球场还没完工 而且女士禁入
But the course isn’t finished. and there’s no girls allowed.
开球
Fore!
想和我们玩高尔夫吗 两个选手就够了
So, they want to play mini golf, eh? two can play at that game.
当然4个也行 那要看球的颜色够不够用
Or even four, depending on the number of ball colors available.
-我选择粉色球 -那是他们的颜色 长官
– I choose pink. – that’s their color, sir.
是个屁
The hell it is.
他们穷追不舍 我们需要低空飞入风车球洞
They’re gaining on us. we need a birdie on the windmill hole.
等等 等等
Wait. wait.
极速前进
Drop the boot!
长官 根据目前的速度
Sir, at our present speed,
计算机预测我们被切成两半的可能性是 100%
The computer predicts a 100% chance we’ll be sliced in half.
我们不可能通过的
We’ll never make it.
就你那德行当然通不过 保持速度继续前进
Not with that attitude, we won’t. same speed ahead!
我们通过了 姬弗 丢了多少士兵
We made it through, Kif. how many men did we lose?
全部
All of them.
也不错 至少没有人会伤心了
Well, at least they won’t have to mourn each other.
封住横截面 拉下窗口挡板
Seal the airlocks, and draw the shades.
继续射击
Resume shooting.
不 是大猩猩 那是第4个标准球洞
Oh, no! the gorilla! that’s a par-four!
嘴巴太危险了 我们飞向鼻子
The mouth’s too dangerous. I’m going for the nose.
别扯淡 除了球洞 别的路行不通
Don’t be a sucker. you won’t come out anywhere near the hole.
当牙齿开始合上时 我们极速前进
You need to aim for the jaws just when they start to close.
开始合上 你是不是疯了
Start to close? are you out of your…
我们成功了
We made it!
速度101 飞向鼻子
Captaining 101. go for the nose.
我的手断了 我不能再画画了
My arms are broken, I’ll never paint again.
你不能起诉军队的
You can’t sue the military.
那我痊愈了
I’m okay then.
损毁报告
Damage report.
我们的食物和氧气耗光了 机长
We lost all remaining food and oxygen, captain.
收音机天线也坏了
As well as our xm radio antenna.
那就立刻结束追踪
Then this chase is over.
姬弗 立刻前往最近的天线修理中心
Kif, set course for the nearest xm repair facility.
还有 我们来唱一首80年代的当红曲目
Meanwhile, we shall sing top hits from the ’80s.
八十年代的哪一个当红曲目
Which ’80s, sir?
当然只有一个了
For me, there are only one ’80s.
闻起来和听起来一样 我丢失了又被找到了
Smell like I sound I’m lost and I’m found
我像个饿狼一样的饿
And I’m hungry like the wolf
太准了 我们直直的飞往底洞
The shot was too good! we’re jamming straight for the hole.
我们可能要撞毁了
We’re gonna crash, even.
撞毁 大伙别瞎想啦 这是个虫洞
Shmeesh, shmill out, shmeverybody. it’s a wormhole hole.
当然了 虫洞 我们只是消失然后重现
Of course, a wormhole! we’ll simply disappear and reappear in
在宇宙的另一端
Another part of the universe.
我们成功了
We made it!
额滴神啊 我们重现在了云雨号♥的旁边
Crud nuggets! we de-spaced right next to the nimbus.
以为游戏结束的时候 它却变的更加的刺♥激♥了
Just when you think the chase is over, it gets twice as exciting!
看看外面
Hey, look at that.
当我的身体随着杜兰杜兰起舞时
My bloodhound-like instincts must have hunted them down
我猎犬般的本能肯定一直在追踪他们
While my other parts were throbbing to duran duran.
我是否该启动毫无意义的 自取灭亡的追踪呢
Shall I initiate a pointless and potentially fatal pursuit?
立刻启动
Make it so.
躲猫猫 乐趣无穷 在太空中
It’s gonna be fun on a bun, in space.
看啊 小行星 充满了生命
Look! the asteroid. now it’s crawling with life.
就像生命的摇篮
Like zoidberg’s sandals!
太奇妙了
Wow! it’s incredible.
但里奥·黄摧毁矮人行星时 一切都会消失
But it’ll be destroyed when Leo Wong blows up the violet dwarf.
-你们为什么帮助他 -我不能说 里拉
– so why are you helping him? – I can’t tell you, Leela.
你要相信我
You just have to trust me.
你不停的这么说
You keep saying that,
但你总要给我一些理由啊
But you have to give me something to go on or i…
鲸油耗光 鲸油耗光
Out of whale oil. out of whale oil.
燃油指示器已经发出警报
The out-of-fuel indicator. it’s indicating.
我们正飘向的那个紫色的
Say, what’s that violet-colored dwarf-like star thing
像小行星的东西是什么
we’re drifting into?
紫色小行星
The violet dwarf star!
没错
Of course.
猩猩是第18个球洞 我们又要从头开始
The gorilla was the 18th hole, so we’re headed into the ball return.
现在还能出什么差错啊
What else now can go wrong?
女士们 你们被捕了
Ladies, you’re under arrest.
准备好再次登陆吧
Prepare to be boarded again and again.
他别想活捉我
He’ll never take me alive.
别轻言放弃 我还有一计
Don’t give up yet. I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve.
一计就足够了
That’s exactly the number we need.
女人啊女人
The fairer sex.
似乎不大对劲 但又有点对劲
Something’s very wrong here, and yet a little bit right.
为时过早了 布兰尼根
Not so fast, Brannigan.
一点也不早 女权主义者们
Even less fast, feministas!
本德
Bender?
没错 就是我
All two tons of me.
全体起立 有请
All rise for the honorable chief
尊敬的法官德格 和陪审团
Justice D- o-g-g and the associate justices.
不坐下就走开
Yo. seat it or beat it.
你们被控罪名是 谋杀
The charges against y’all femditos is murder,
故意伤害 破坏公物 绑♥架♥还有拒捕
Mayhem, vandalism, kidnapping and resisting arrest.
见鬼了 五大罪名
Damn! the big five.
你们有机会辩白
You may now make your opening.
还有什么话要说
What you got to say for yourselves?
请法♥院♥允许我
May it please the court…
我是说 请法♥院♥YOYO允许我YOYO(法官喜欢嘻哈)
I mean, may it plizzle the cozizzle.
-请讲 -这些指控都是无理的
– proceed. – these charges are outrageous.
我们唯一的目的只是拯救一个小行星
Our only goal was to save a rare violet star
及其生态系统
and its precious ecosystem.
如果保护环境也是犯罪 那么
If protecting the environment is a crime, then…
保护环境的确是犯罪
Protecting the environment is a crime.
我无语了
I rest my mouth.
你是否愿意起誓 所说的话句句属实
Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
我 这个 那个 该起誓我就会起誓了
I… well, now, i… am I under oath when I take the oath?
证人是否能指认女权主义者的领导人
Can the witness identify the feminista leader?
就是她
That’s her right there,
眼睛里透着杀气
With the “i’m gonna kill you bender” look in her eye.
咦 你不就是去年持枪抢劫我的那个机器人吗
Hey, aren’t you the robot who robbed me at gunpoint last year?
阁下 无可奉告

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!