我希望我们能
I wish we could,
但我们的首席口号♥作家现在大本营
But our chief slogan writer is back at the honeybun hideout.
“紫罗兰矮星”和”男人都是呆瓜”押韵吗
Does “violet dwarf” rhyme with “men are dorks”?
通过扩音器押韵
It does through a megaphone.
这是我想起 我要告诉里拉那怪人
That reminds me, I’ve got to tell Leela about that weirdo
他要去拯救紫矮星
Who wants to save the violet dwarf.
那么 那群疯子有新人 对吗
So, the legion of madfellows has a new pawn, eh?
有人在这吗
Is somebody here?
如果你是深散射层的人 你已迟了两天了
If you’re the dsl guy, you’re two days late.
那给里拉的口信是谁给你的
Who gave you that message for Leela?
我不知道他的名字
I don’t know his name.
你对我们暗影没有利用价值
Then you are of no use to the dark ones!
我早已逝世的弟弟 我会为我的死报仇的
Long lost brother, i’ll avenge my death.
弗丽达·瀑布 怎么不押韵了
Where are your crappy rhymes now, Frida Waterfall?
我死了 我死了
I’m dead. I’m dead.
只吃天然全谷的面包
Eat only natural whole-grain bread.
6 7 8 关大门
Six, seven, eight lock the gate
1 2 3 放好钥匙
One, two, three turn the key
30, 50, 10
-我的肮脏 靠不住的朋友 -弗莱德 很久没见
– My dirty, shifty friend? – hey, Fry, long time.
欢迎回到疯子军团
Welcome back to the legion of madfellows, man.
你干嘛敲我 你这白♥痴♥
Why’d you bonk me, you idiot?
你应该叫我和你一起来
You could have just asked me to come with you.
我们在哪 这不像你平时的垃圾堆
And where are we? this doesn’t look like your regular dumpster.
时机到了
All in good time!
现在应该是好时机吧
I guess now is a good time.
我们在火星上 在被遗忘的山洞里
We are on mars, in a forgotten cavern
一百万年前被火星人遗弃了
Abandoned by the native martians a million years ago.
事实上只有5年
Actually, it was five years ago.
因为我记得他们帮我洗袜子
I remember ’cause they washed my socks.
干得好 弗莱德
You have done well, Fry.
你已讨好里奥·黄了
You have ingratiated yourself with Leo Wong.
我从他的脸颊亲到他的屁♥股♥
Yup, I kissed his ass from cheek to shining cheek.
那么我接下来该做什么
So, what do I do next?
作为他的保安队长
As Wong security chief,
当他要摧毁紫罗兰矮星时 你会在他身边
You will be on hand when he attempts to destroy the violet dwarf.
你必须制止他
You must not let that happen.
“必须让它发生”
“must let happen. ”
不让他发生
Not happen!
“必须让它进行”
“must let occur. ”
我和你讲个故事吧 是关于两个外星物种
Let me tell you a story. a story of two alien species
他们非常的古老 在他们的眼中
So ancient that compared to them
人类就像是即将毕业的大学生
the human race is a mere college senior!
他们在遥远的小星球里演变
On a distant planetoid they evolved
以寻求生存
To cooperate in their quest to survive.
合作 因为生命就是团队运动
Cooperation, because life is a team sport.
但随着时间推移
But, over time,
有一个物种演变了一个更好的策略
one species evolved a better strategy,
接着进化的军事竞赛开始了
And an evolutionary arms race began.
视频到此暂时结束
That concludes the audio-visual portion
课就上到这里啦
of our head-clonk and lecture.
等等 那蛇和青蛙最后怎样了
Wait, what happened to the snakes and the frogs?
我想知道
I need to know!
青蛙 或也许是蛇
The frogs, or possibly the snakes,
演变成了邪恶的杀人机器
evolved into vicious killing machines,
它在残酷的自然中磨练
Honed by the merciless forces of natural selection
愈加的狡诈
and intelligent design.
我们称它们为”暗影”
We call these the dark ones!
这魔鬼般的生物捕食所有的生命
These evil creatures preyed on all life,
是物种一个接着一个的灭绝
Driving species after species to extinction.
但是 同时
Meanwhile, however,
那另一个物种演变成暗影的死敌
The second species evolved to fend off the dark ones,
照顾和保护所有的生物
Befriending and protecting all other living things.
-也保护席琳迪翁吗 -也许是
– even Celine Dion? – probably.
我们称这些高尚的生物为 万宝鱼
We call these noble beings the Encyclopods,
因为它们的DNA包含
Because their DNA incorporates
它们遇到的所有濒临灭绝的生物的DNA
The DNA of every endangered species they encountered,
所以它们能再造已灭绝的生物
So they can recreate them if they go extinct.
就像枕头一样
Just as a pillow,
加上假发和玉米棒就能再造我的女友
A wig and a corncob pipe can be used to recreate my old girlfriend!
没错
Bingo.
同时 在隐居处
Meanwhile, at the honeybun hideout.
现在你们体会到被关在笼子里的感受了吧
There! now you know how it feels to be locked up in a go-go cage.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
闭上你的男性之嘴
Shut your man-hole.
感觉很堕落
I feel dirty.
你确定弗莱德在为你♥爸♥工作
Are you sure Fry is working for your father?
真想不到他居然为五斗米折腰
It just doesn’t seem like him to be so evil, or to hold down a job.
是真的里拉 我跨过奶罩向上帝发誓
It’s true, Leela. cross my heart bra and swear to goddess.
但我认识的弗莱德不是这样
But the Fry I know wouldn’t do that.
我要打个电♥话♥ 来证明你错了
I’m gonna call his cell phone telephone and prove you wrong.
不 弗丽达被谋杀了
Oh, no! Frida’s been murdered!
吓的我的心怦怦跳
Sweet she-cattle of Seattle.
你们没有优势
Not your strong suit, woman.
这是谁干的
Who could have done this?
你♥爸♥ 或是尼克松
Your dad? Nixon?
弗莱德
Fry?
不 不可能 我不认为是他
No, never. I don’t think.
不管怎样 有个杀人疯子四处放纵
Anyhow, there’s a crazed murderer on the loose,
可能就在阴暗处或吊在天花板上
Possibly in the shadows or hanging from the ceiling.
保持冷静 我给弗莱德打电♥话♥
So just stay calm while I call Fry.
那么万宝鱼和暗影现在在哪里
So where are the Encyclopods and the dark ones now?
当万物之母纤退化时
When the life-giving Chee receded,
只有最坚强的生物能适应并生存
Only the toughest organisms could adapt and survive,
例如暗影
Like the dark ones.
更多的生物已灭绝 例如万宝鱼
Many more died out, like the Encyclopods.
但 这是我们这世纪的大秘密
But, and this is the great secret of our age,
我们相信它们留了个蛋做种
We believe they left an egg behind.
-能吃吗 -我们并不打算吃掉
– is it edible? – we’re not gonna eat it!
除非找到第二个 不 我们打算孵化它
Not unless we find a second one. no, fry, we intend to hatch it!
那是你来的原因
And that’s where you come in.
我来了
And here I am.
百经周折后 造物的大潮已归来
At long last the tide of Chee has returned,
而且这潮流也唤醒了那休眠中的蛋
And its nourishing flow has awakened the dormant egg.
那太好了
That’s good.
好得不能再好了 因为有了大量的DNA
It’s better than good. it’s better. with its massive stash of DNA,
万宝鱼就能再造
The Encyclopod can reconstruct every species
那些已灭绝的生物了
that ever went extinct.
幻想一下 经受不住自然考验的物种
Imagine, all the animals that failed evolution’s test
又复活了
alive again!
渡渡鸟 冷淡的呆瓜 有条纹的生物嘲笑者
The dodo bird, the brittle-klutz, the striped biologist-taunter.
-那么 蛋在哪里 -在紫矮星系
– so, where is this egg? – in the violet dwarf star system.
-它长得像什么 -像紫矮星
– and what does it look like? – a violet dwarf star!
你是说 整一个矮星就是一个… 哇
You mean, the whole star is a single… whoa! sci-fi.
尽管如此 暗影正前往这矮星
Even now, a dark one is headed to the star
去摧毁它
to ensure its destruction.
那暗影长什么样
Dang! so what does this dark one look like?
一无所知 我承认我们陷入绝境啦
We don’t know. I admit it’s a horrifically grave situation.
别光捡好听的说 9号♥
Don’t sugarcoat it, nine.
暗影从远古就有
The dark ones have been evolving so long,
它可能幻化成各种样子
It could be anything or anyone.
或各种形象
Or anybody.
也可以变成人形吗
You mean, like, people?
可能是任何人 它会杀死巨蛋
Any people. it will kill the egg,
任何知情者都会被灭口 包括男人女人小孩
And every dude, woman and child who knows about it.
如果它在附近 这些白♥痴♥头盔也毫无用处
Even our crazy caps will be useless at close range.
所以只有靠你 它不能读取你的思想
That’s why only you, with your defective unreadable brainwave,
也许你能阻止它们
May be able to thwart them
重塑一个新的绿色世纪
And usher in a new green age of wonder and…
你拨♥打♥的是弗莱德的手♥机♥ 里拉
You’re on Fry-time. Leela!
-你收到我的口信了吗 -什么口信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!