我本想跟你一起做的
I wanted to do this together…
但看来你只能
but I suppose you’ll have to learn
做个一千年的电池 慢慢长进了
by spending the next thousand years as a battery!
可算 火箭
Finally! Rocket?
把发射器带在身边 我好找你
Keep that transmitter nearby, so I can find you.
我们在一件旧施工设备里
We’re in an old piece of construction equipment
勇度曾用它来切开艾斯克维拉银行
Yondu once used to slice open the Bank of A’askavaria.
伊戈是个疯子
Ego’s unhinged.
我知道 准备好
I know. Get ready.
放 克拉林
Drop her, Kraglin.

No.
我的生命 我的爱
My life, my love.
我的女人是大海
My lady is the sea
彼得
Peter…
这就是那海
this is the sea.
你好啊 混♥蛋♥
Hey, there, jackass!
那是什么玩意
What is that thing?
闪开 小笨格鲁特
Out of the way, dumber, smaller Groot!
我就说有点不对劲
I told you something didn’t feel right.
“我早说过” 我现在正需要听这种话
“I told you so.” Just what I need to hear right now.
我不是回来了吗
Well, I came back, didn’t I?
因为我们有心照不宣的情愫
Because there’s an unspoken thing.
才没有什么心照不宣的情愫
There is no unspoken thing.
你干什么呢 你差点害死我们
What are you doing? You could’ve killed us all!
“谢谢 火箭”
“Thank you, Rocket”?
我们都控制局面了
We had it under control.
我们没有 那只是他真身的延伸
We did not. That is only an extension of his true self.
他很快就会回来的
He will be back soon.
蓝妹妹怎么在这儿
What’s Smurfette doing here?
我只想搭车回家
Whatever I need to do to get a damn ride home.
她还想杀我
She tried to murder me!
我救了你 你个蠢狐狸
I saved you, you stupid fox!
他不是狐狸
He’s not a fox.
-我是格鲁特 -我也不是浣兔
– I am Groot. – I’m not a raboon, either.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
是”浣熊” 算了
“Raccoon.” Whatever.
怎么杀一个天神啊
How do we kill a Celestial?
他有个核
There’s a center to him.
他的大脑还是灵魂什么的
His brain, his soul, whatever it is…
有个保护壳
Some sort of protective shell.
在地表下的洞穴里
It’s in the caverns below the surface.
勇度
Yondu?
推进器失去动力了
Thrusters are out.
看来我该庆幸我长得瘦
Guess I should be glad I was a skinny kid.
否则你就会把我交给这个疯子了
Otherwise, you’d have delivered me to this maniac.
你还以为那是我留下了你的原因吗 白♥痴♥
You still reckon that’s the reason I kept you around, you idiot?
是你这么跟我说的 你个老笨蛋
That’s what you told me, you old doofus.
我搞明白了其他孩子的下场后
Once I figured out what happened to them other kids
我当然不能把你交出去
I wasn’t just gonna hand you over.
你说你要吃了我
You said you were gonna eat me.
那是玩笑话
That was being funny!
我可没想笑
Not to me!
你们真有毛病
You people have issues.
我当然有毛病
Of course I have issues.
那可是我老爸
That’s my freakin’ father!
推进器恢复了
Thrusters are back up.
-我们该向上飞 -不行
– We should be going up! – We can’t!
伊戈想毁掉我们所知的宇宙
Ego wants to eradicate the universe as we know it.
我们得杀了他
We have to kill him.
火箭
Rocket!
好嘞
Got it!
那我们又要拯救银河系了
So, we’re saving the galaxy again?
大概是吧
I guess.
太棒了
Awesome!
如果我们救了两次银河系
We’re really gonna be able to jack up our prices
就能坐地起价了
if we’re two-time galaxy savers.
我真不敢相信你居然想到了这个
I seriously can’t believe that’s where your mind goes.
就是想想嘛 哥们 我们不是朋友嘛
It was just a random thought, man. I thought we were friends.
我当然在乎那些星球啊 建筑啊
Of course, I care about the planets, and the buildings
和各个星球上的动物啊
and all the animals on the planets.
还有人呢
And the people.
那个坏脾气狗狗好可爱 他让我想死
The crabby puppy is so cute. He makes me wanna die!
飞行员
Pilots…
释放先遣队
release envoy units.
我们的传感器感应到电池在星球地表下
Our sensors detect the batteries are below the surface of the planet.
下潜
Dive!
船长
Captain?
船长
Captain?
伊戈为什么找你来
Tell me why Ego wants you here?
他需要我跟光的基因联♥系♥
He needs my genetic connection to the light
来帮他毁灭宇宙
to help destroy the universe.
他还想教我控制能量
He tried to teach me how to control the power.
你能控制吗
So, could you?
稍稍能吧
A little.
我做了个能量球
I made a ball.

A ball?
我已经拼命去想了
I thought as hard as I could.
我只能弄出来个那个
It was all that I could come up with.
你”想”
You “thought”?
你以为我控制这支箭飞的时候
You think when I make this arrow fly
是用的脑袋吗
I use my head?
那儿
There.
那就是伊戈的核
That’s Ego’s core.
外壳很厚 火箭
That ore is thick, Rocket.
交给我吧
I got it covered.
我们必须快点
We must hurry.
伊戈很快就会找到我们
It will not take Ego long to find us.
稳住
Keep it steady.
钻透到核 然后杀死他
We drill into the center, we kill him!
船长
Captain?
怎么了 克拉林
What is it, Kraglin?
还记得阿耶莎那妞儿吗
Remember that Ayesha chick?
记得 怎么了
Yeah, why?
该死
Oh, hell!
你为什么不开激光炮
Why aren’t you firing the lasers?
他们炸掉了发电机
They blew out the generator.
我记得我带了一个小引爆器
I think I packed a small detonator.
有引爆器没炸♥药♥也没用
A detonator is worthless without explosives.
我们有这些
Well, we got these.
这玩意的破坏性能杀死伊戈吗
Is that thing strong enough to kill Ego?
如果能的话 会造成他整个
If it is, it’ll cause a chain reaction
神经系统的连锁反应
throughout his entire nervous system.
意思是
Meaning what?
整颗星球都会爆♥炸♥
The entire planet will explode.
我们得快点逃出去
We’ll have to get out of here fast.
我装了个定时器
I rigged a timer.

Go!
他要来了
He’s coming.
你不是说你能让他睡着吗
Didn’t you say you could make him sleep?
在他想睡的时候 他太强大了
When he wants. He’s too powerful.
我做不到
I can’t!
你不用相信自己
You don’t have to believe in yourself
因为我相信你
because I believe in you.
睡吧
Sleep!
我没想到她能做到
I never thought she’d be able to do it
毕竟她一副很瘦弱的样子
with as weak and skinny as she appears to be.
我不知道我能拖住他多久
I don’t know how long I can hold him.
金属太厚了
The metal’s too thick.
要让炸♥弹♥达到目的
For the bomb to work,
我们得把它放在伊戈的核上
we’d actually need to place it on Ego’s core.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!