The most melodic song in the world could be playing.
她连脚都不会点一下
She wouldn’t even tap her foot.
动都不会动一下
Wouldn’t move a muscle.
看上去就像是死了
One might assume she was dead.
听起来很性感
That does sound pretty hot.
我下面都要充血了
It would make my nether regions engorge.
好吧 我懂了 没错
Okay. I get it, yes.
我是个舞者 而卡魔拉不是
I’m a dancer, Gamora is not.
你只需要找到一个跟你一样不着调的女人
You just need to find a woman who is pathetic… like you.
我饿了 那些亚罗根给我来点
I’m hungry. Hand me some of that yaro root.
不行 还没熟
No. It’s not ripe yet…
而且我恨你
and I hate you.
你恨我
You hate me?
你丢下了我 自己去偷那块石头了
You left me there while you stole that stone for yourself.
而现在你却像个英雄一样
And yet here you stand, a hero.
很快我就能摆脱这枷锁
I will be free of these shackles soon enough,
然后我会杀了你
and I will kill you.
我发誓
I swear.

No.
你会在山达尔的监狱里
You’re gonna live out the rest of your days
度过余生
in a prison on Xandar…
做那个白日梦
wishing you could.
奇怪
This is weird.
有一队索维林飞船从后面追上来了
We’ve got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
他们为什么要这样
Why would they do that?
可能是因为火箭偷了他们几个电池
Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
老兄
Dude!

Right.
他没偷♥电♥池
He didn’t steal some of those.
我不知道他们为什么追我们 真奇怪啊
I don’t know why they’re after us. What a mystery this is.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
哥们 那些电池真的很容易偷
Dude, they were really easy to steal!
-这就是你的辩解 -拜托
– That’s your defense? – Come on!
你看到那个大祭司高高在上的样子了
You saw how that High Priestess talked down to us.
我这是在教训她
Now I’m teaching her a lesson!
我没想到你的动机这么无私
I didn’t realize your motivation was altruism.
真是遗憾啊
It’s really a shame
那些索维林人没领会到你的好意
the Sovereign have mistaken your intentions…
-还想杀掉我们 -说的太对了
– and they’re trying to kill us. – Exactly!
我是在讽刺你
I was being sarcastic!

Oh, no!
你应该用讽刺的语气 这下我出丑了
You’re supposed to use a sarcastic voice! Now I look foolish!
斗嘴先省省好不好
Can we put the bickering on hold
活过这场太空大战再说
until after we survive this massive space battle?
-更多敌人朝我们来了 -很好
– More incoming! – Good!
我想杀杀人
I wanna kill some guys!
你谁也没杀掉
You’re not killing anyone.
这些飞船都是遥控驾驶的
All those ships are remotely piloted.
该死
Damn it!
在磨蹭什么 舰队司令
What is the delay, Admiral?
大祭司 那些电池
High Priestess, the batteries,
它们极其易燃
they are exceptionally combustible…
可能会摧毁整个舰队
and could destroy the entire fleet.
我们在意的是他们对我们的不敬
Our concern is their slight against our people.
我们雇佣了他们 他们却偷我们的
We hired them and they steal from us.
这是最大的亵渎
It is heresy of the highest order.
所有操作单位
All command modules…
对目标格杀勿论
fire with the intent to kill.
最近的宜居星球是哪里
What’s the nearest habitable planet?
是一个叫博赫特的星球
It’s called Berhert.
-需要几次星际跳跃 -只要一次
– How many jumps? – Only one.
但进入点在47公里外
But the access point is 47 clicks away.
而且你得穿过那片量子小行星群
And you have to go through that quantum asteroid field.
奎尔 要想穿过那里
Quill, to make it through that
你得是全宇宙最棒的飞行员
you’d have to be the greatest pilot in the universe.
那我们走运了
Lucky for us,
-我就… -我就是
– I… – I am.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我从十岁就开始开这玩意了
I’ve been flying this rig since I was 10 years old.
我就是为开宇宙飞船而设计制♥造♥的
I was cybernetically engineered to pilot a spacecraft.
你就是设计制♥造♥成了个混♥蛋♥
You were cybernetically engineered to be a douchebag!
-别闹了 -奎尔
– Stop it. – Quill.
今天晚上 你躺在床上的时候
Later on tonight, you’re gonna be laying down in your bed
你的枕套里会有黏糊糊的一坨
and there’s gonna be something squishy in your pillow case.
你会想”这是什么”
And you’re gonna be like, “What’s this?”
那会是我放的一坨屎
And it’s gonna be because I put a turd in there!
你敢把你的屎放我床上 我就剃光你
You put your turd in my bed, I shave you.
才不会放我的
It won’t be my turd.
我会放德拉克斯的
It will be Drax’s.
我的屎蛋出了名的大
I have famously huge turds.
我们都快要死了 现在就讨论这个吗
We’re about to die, and this is what we’re discussing?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a…
哥们 搞什么
Dude! Seriously!
我来…
Let me…
蠢货
Idiots!
奎尔开飞船就这下场
Well, that’s what you get when Quill flies.
还有一架索维林飞船在追我们
We still have a Sovereign craft behind us.
我们武器坏了
Our weapons are down.
还有20公里跳跃
Twenty clicks to the jump!
坐稳了
Hold on.
还没熟呢
It’s not ripe.
加油 扎莱克 你可以的
Come on, Zylak. You can do this.
太棒了
Yes!
还有15公里跳跃
Fifteen clicks to the jump!
加油
Come on!
继续
Keep going!
还有10公里
Ten clicks!
去死吧 破船
Die, spaceship!
你弱爆了 扎莱克
You suck, Zylak.
不出所料
Typical.
还有五公里
Five clicks!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a…
他们绕过了星群
They went around the field!
有人摧毁了我们所有的飞船
Someone destroyed all our ships!
什么
What?
是谁
Who?
还有一公里
One click!
-那是什么 -管他呢
– What is that? – Who cares?
跳跃点就在那儿 快 快
That’s the jump point! Go! Go!
那是个人
It’s a guy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他还在外面吗
He’s still out there?
格鲁特 系好安全带
Groot, put your seatbelt on!
准备好要强行降落了
Prepare for a really bad landing!
刚才太赞了
That was awesome!

Yes!
你看看
Look at this!
咱们飞船的另一半呢
Where is the other half of our ship?
是我的船
My ship.
你们任何一个都可以带我们平安穿过星群
Either one of you could have gotten us through that field…
如果你们肯用上面这个
had you flown with what’s between your ears
而不是下面那个驾驶飞船
instead of what’s between your legs!
如果我下面那个长了手
If what’s between my legs had a hand on it…
那我绝对可以用它来降落飞船
I guarantee I could have landed this ship with it.
彼得
Peter,
我们差点被你的傲慢害死
we almost died because of your arrogance.
是因为他偷能量电池还差不多
More like because he stole the Anulax batteries!
那个叫棱酿电池
They’re called Harbulary batteries.
不 不叫那个
No, they’re not!
你知道我为什么那么做吗 星嚼
Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch?
我才不叫星嚼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!