What are you talking about?
是你希望我来的
You’re the one who wanted me to come here!
那个螳螂女
That girl Mantis
她在怕什么
she’s afraid of something.
你为什么要夺走这一切
Why are you trying to take this away from me?
我没有…
I’m not trying…
他是我父亲 是我的血亲
He’s my father. He’s blood.
你在地球也有血亲 你可不想回那儿去
You have blood on Earth and you never wanted to return there.
再说一遍 是你逼我来的
Again, you made me come here!
而且地球 地球是我母亲死在我面前的地方
And Earth, Earth is the place where my mother died in front of me.
不 是因为那里是真实的 这里只是个幻想
No, it’s because that place is real, and this is a fantasy.
这是真的 我是个半人 记得吗
This is real! I’m only half human, remember?
我担心的就是那一半
That’s the half I’m worried about.
我懂了 你嫉妒
I get it. You’re jealous
因为我是半神 而你喜欢我比较弱的时候
because I’m part-god, and you like when I’m the weak one.
你本就让人难以忍♥受
You were insufferable to begin with.
我一直联♥系♥不上火箭
I haven’t been able to reach Rocket.
我要出去 看看能不能搜到信♥号♥♥
I’m gonna go outside, and I’m gonna try and get a signal.
知道吗 这根本不是《欢乐酒店》
You know what? This is not Cheers after all!
在这部剧里
This is whatever the show is
一个人愿意敞开心扉面对新的前景
where one person is willing to open themselves up to new possibility,
而另一个人却是个混♥蛋♥
and the other person is a jerk
不信任任何人
who doesn’t trust anybody!
这是部不存在的剧
It’s a show that doesn’t exist.
所以它不会有任何收视率
That’s why it would get zero ratings!
我不知道《欢乐酒店》是什么
I don’t know what Cheers is!
我终于找到我的家人了 你不懂吗
I finally found my family. Don’t you understand that?
我以为你已经有家人了
I thought you already had.
该死
Damn it.
神经病
Psychopath!
你搞什么
Are you kidding me?
我赢了
I win.
我赢了 我打败了你
I win. I bested you in combat.
不 是我救了你
No. I saved your life.
你留我一命真是太蠢了
Well, you were stupid enough to let me live.
是你没下杀手
You let me live!
我不需要你总想打赢我
I don’t need you always trying to beat me!
我可没刚刚穿越宇宙
I’m not the one that just flew across the universe
就为了争个输赢
just because I wanted to win.
用不着你告诉我我要什么
Do not tell me what I want.
我不用告诉你你要什么
I don’t need to tell you what you want!
明摆着的
It’s obvious!
你才是想赢的那个 我只想要个姐姐
You were the one who wanted to win. And I just wanted a sister!
我只有你
You were all I had.
但你总想赢
But you were the one who needed to win.
灭霸把我的眼睛挖出来
Thanos pulled my eye from my head
把我的大脑取出来
and my brain from my skull
把我的胳膊拽下来
and my arm from my body
都是因为你
because of you.
你没事吧 儿子
You all right, son?
我之前看见你女朋友怒气冲冲地走了
I saw your girl stomp off a little earlier in quite a huff.
是啊
Yeah.
你听这首歌♥真巧
It’s fortuitous you listening to this song.
-你知道 -《布兰迪》
– You know… – Brandy?
镜子组合的
By Looking Glass?
是你妈妈的最爱
A favorite of your mom’s.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
是地球最伟大的音乐作品之一
One of Earth’s greatest musical compositions.
也许就是最伟大的
Perhaps its very greatest.
说得太对了
Yeah, yes!
彼得 你我就是那首歌♥里的水手
Peter, you and I, we’re the sailor in that song.
他在一个夏日出现
He came on a summer’s day.
带来远方的礼物
Bringing gifts from far away.
就像我让你妈妈怀上的那个孩子
Like the child I put in your mother…
或是你给卡魔拉的自♥由♥
or the freedom you brought Gamora.
布兰迪 你是个好姑娘
Brandy, you’re a fine girl.
你肯定会是个好妻子
What a good wife you would be.
我的生活 我的爱
My life, my love.
我的女人是大海
My lady is the sea.
大海召唤着水手
The sea calls the sailor back.
他爱那姑娘 但那里不是他的天地
He loves the girl, but that’s not his place.
大海召唤他 就像历史召唤伟人
The sea calls upon him as history calls upon great men.
有时我们无法享受凡人的乐趣
And sometimes we are deprived the pleasures of mortals.
你可能不是凡人 但我
Well, you may not be mortal, but me…
不 彼得
No, Peter…
只要这颗星球内的光不熄
death will remain a stranger to both of us
我们就都不用面对死亡
as long as the light burns within the planet.
我可以永生不死
I’m immortal?
真的吗
Really?
对 只要光还在
Yes! As long as the light exists.
我可以用那光建造很酷的东西 就像
And I can use the light to build cool things like
你当初建造这颗星球那样
how you made this whole planet?
你可能要花几百万年时间去练习
It might take you a few million years of practice
才能得心应手 但 没错
before you get really good at it. But, yes!
什么 这太
What! This is…
准备见识一个八百英尺的吃豆人雕像吧
Well, get ready for an 800-foot statue of Pac-Man
旁边还有骷髅王[动画形象]和希瑟·拉克里尔[女星]with Skeletor and Heather Locklear.
你想干什么都行
You can do anything you want.
我要做一些奇怪的东西
I’m gonna make some weird shit.
但是 彼得 这是巨大的责任
But you know, Peter, it is a tremendous responsibility.
只有我们能重塑宇宙
Only we can remake the universe.
只有我们能牵着宇宙的缰绳
Only we can take the bridle of the cosmos
领导它走向正确的方向
and lead it to where it needs to go.
怎么做
How?
跟我来
Come with me.
德拉克斯 德拉克斯
Drax, Drax. Drax!
德拉克斯 我们得谈谈
Drax! We need to talk.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
但我喜欢稍微有点肉的女人
But I like a woman with some meat on her bones.
什么
What?
我说我觉得你恶心
I tried to let you down easily
就是不想让你太伤心
by telling you I found you disgusting.
不 我不是想…
No, that’s not what I…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在想象跟你有肌肤之亲
I’m imagining being with you physically.
德拉克斯 我不是想
Drax… That’s not…
我对你不是那种喜欢
I don’t like you like that.
我都不喜欢你这个物种
I don’t even like the type of thing you are.
没必要人身攻击
There’s no need to get personal.
听着 伊戈得到了他想要的
Listen! Ego’s gotten exactly what he wanted.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you earlier.
我真傻
I’m stupid.
你们有危险了
You are in danger.
那是什么
What is that?
你得重新调整你看待生命的方式
Now, you need to readjust the way you process life.
我们身边的一切 包括那个姑娘
Everything around us, including the girl…
一切都是暂时的
Everything is temporary.
我们才是永恒
We are forever.
永恒不会无聊吗
Doesn’t eternity get boring?
如果你有目标就不会 彼得
Not if you have a purpose, Peter,
你来这儿就是为了那个目标
which is why you’re here.
我告诉过你 很多年前
I told you how all those years ago
我有一股不灭的冲动 想找到生命
I had an unceasing impulse to find life.
但我没告诉你的是
But what I did not tell you was how,
当我终于找到它的时候
when I finally did find it…
它是那么的
it was all so…
令人失望
disappointing.
那时我才
And that is when I came…
深深地顿悟了
to a profound realization.
我内心寻找其他生命的渴望
My innate desire to seek out other life
不是为了让我能游走于那生命之间
was not so that I could walk among that life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!