I’m not gonna answer to “Star-Munch.”
因为我乐意
I did it because I wanted to!
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
我们为什么要讨论这个
What are we even talking about this for?
刚才有个小人炸了五十艘飞船救了我们
We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!
有多小
How little?
我也不知道 大概这么小
Well, I don’t know, like this?
一个一英寸的小人救了我们吗
A little one-inch man saved us?
他要是近一点 肯定就会大一点吧
Well, if he got closer, I’m sure he would be much larger.
那叫近大远小 你个傻浣熊
That’s how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon.
别叫我浣熊
Don’t call me a raccoon!
抱歉 是我过分了
I’m sorry. I took it too far.
我是想说垃圾熊猫
I meant trash panda.
那样好听点吗
Is that better?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个更损 这个损多了
It’s worse. It’s so much worse.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a…
-我受够你了 -别过来
– I’ve had it with you! – No! Back up!
有人从跳跃点跟着你们来了
Someone followed you through the jump point.
放了我 你们需要我帮忙
Set me free, you’ll need my help.
我又不傻 星云
I’m not a fool, Nebula.
如果在战斗中拒绝帮助就是犯傻
You are a fool if you deprive yourself a hand in combat.
我一放了你 你就会攻击我的
You’ll attack me the moment I let you go.
我不会的
No, I won’t.
你这种超级大坏蛋不是应该很会说谎吗
You’d think an evil supervillain would learn how to properly lie.
我赌是那个一英寸的小人
I bet it’s the one-inch man.
时隔这么多年 我终于找到你了
After all these years, I’ve found you.
你到底是谁
And who the hell are you?
我以为我沧桑帅气的外表就足以说明了
I figured my rugged good looks would make that obvious.
我叫伊戈
My name is Ego…
我是你♥爸♥爸 彼得
and I’m your dad, Peter.
你知道俗话怎么说的
You know what they say…
“跟过鸭鸭 好运就来”
“You’re out of luck until you’ve gone duck.”
勇度
Yondu!
快下来
Come on down!
兜兜转转这么多年
After going around years in circles…
跟我最终娶的这女人周♥旋♥
with this woman I end up marrying.
我说 “艾丽塔 我爱你
I said, “Aleta, I love you, girl…
但你真是疯了”
“But you’re losing your mind!”
话说回来 她一直都那样
Then again, she’s always been that way.
我从来都不能相信她
I could never trust her. You know?
斯塔卡
Stakar.
好久不见
It’s been some time.
看来这个场子
It seems like this establishment
堕落错了方式
is the wrong kind of disreputable.
-先生 -斯塔卡
– Sir! – Stakar!
掠夺者有一百个派系
There’s a hundred Ravager factions.
你为了接待其中一个 而失去了剩下99个的
You lost the business of 99 of them by serving one.
求你了 先生 别走
Please, sir. Please!
-别碰我 -求你
– Get away from me. – Please!
你下地狱吧
You can go to hell then!
我不在乎你怎么看我
I don’t give a damn what you think of me!
那你跟着我们干什么
So what are you following us for?
因为你必须听我说
Because you’re gonna listen to what I gotta say!
我什么都不用听 是你背叛了准则
I don’t gotta listen to nothing! You betrayed the code!
掠夺者不买♥♥卖♥♥孩子
Ravagers don’t deal in kids.
我告诉过你 我不知道是怎么回事
I told you before! I didn’t know what was going on!
你不知道
You didn’t know
是因为你不想知道
because you didn’t want to know
因为你靠这个发财
because it made you rich.
我要求有一席之地 我跟你们一样佩戴焰标
I demand a seat at the table! I wear these flames, same as you.
你虽然穿得像我们
You may dress like us…
但你死后别想听到自♥由♥号♥角声 勇度
but you’ll never hear the Horns of Freedom when you die, Yondu.
奥戈尔的颜色
And the Colors of Ogord…
也绝不会在你的墓上闪耀
will never flash over your grave.
要是你觉得
If you think…
流放你 让我高兴
I take pleasure in exiling you…
那你就错了
you’re wrong.
你伤了我们所有人的心
You broke all our hearts.
可悲
Pathetic.
起先 奎尔背叛了我们
First, Quill betrays us…
结果勇度把他毫发无伤地放走了
and Yondu just lets him go scot-free.
我们跟随他 是因为他
We followed him because he was the one
敢做不得不做的事
who wasn’t afraid to do what needed to be done.
看来他变软弱了
Seems he’s goin’ soft.
要是他软弱 你这么小声干吗
If he’s so soft, why are you whispering for?
你知道我说得对 克拉林
You know I’m right, Kraglin.
小心点 怎么说我们船长呢
You best be very careful what you say about our captain.
这是谁
Who the hell is that?
勇度·尤冬塔
Yondu Udonta…
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
你母亲去世后
I hired Yondu to pick you up
我雇了勇度去接你
when your mother passed away.
但他没有把你还给我
But instead of returning you…
而是把你留下了
Yondu kept you.
我不知道为什么
I have no clue as to why.
我告诉你为什么
Well, I’ll tell you why.
因为我是个瘦得皮包骨的小孩
Because I was a skinny little kid
能溜进成年人进不去的地方
who could squeeze into places adults couldn’t.
偷东西更容易
It made it easier for thievin’.
从那时起 我就一直在寻找你的下落
Well, I’ve been trying to track you down ever since.
我还以为勇度是你父亲
I thought Yondu was your father.
什么 我们在一起这么久
What? We’ve been together this whole time
你以为勇度是我的血亲
and you thought Yondu was my actual blood relative?
你俩长得一模一样
You look exactly alike.
勇度是蓝的
One’s blue!
不 他不是我父亲
No, he’s not my father!
勇度绑♥架♥了我
Yondu was the guy who abducted me
把我打得满地找牙 让我学会怎么打架
kicked the crap out of me so I could learn to fight
威胁要吃了我 让我一直担惊受怕
and kept me in terror by threatening to eat me.
-吃了你 -是啊
– Eat you? – Yeah.
那个王八蛋
That son of a bitch.
你怎么找到我们的
How’d you locate us now?
哪怕像我住得那么偏僻
Even where I reside, out past the edge of what’s known
也听说过传说中的星爵
we’ve heard tell about the man they call Star-Lord.
我们现在就出发去那儿怎么样
What say we head out there right now?
欢迎你的伙伴一起去
Your associates are welcome.
包括那只三角脸猴子
Even that triangle-faced monkey there.
我保证
I promise you…
那是一个与众不同的地方
it’s unlike any other place you’ve ever seen.
在那里
And there…
我能给你解释你特别的身世
I can explain your very special heritage.
终于能做
Finally get to be the…
我一直想做的那个父亲了
father I’ve always wanted to be.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我去撒泡尿
I’ve gotta take a whiz.
我不信
I’m not buying it.
我们去散步吧
Let’s go take a walk.
我叫螳螂
I am Mantis.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
微笑
Smiling.
我听说 这样做能让人们喜欢你
I hear it is the thing to do to make people like you.
你那么笑可不能
Not if you do it like that.
我一个人在伊戈的星球上长大
I was raised alone on Ego’s planet.
我不了解人际交流的微妙
I do not understand the intricacies of social interaction.
我能摸摸你的狗狗吗 它好可爱
Can I pet your puppy? It is adorable.
可以
Yes.
这叫恶作剧
That is called a practical joke!
我很喜欢
I liked it very much!
是我刚想的
I just made it up!
饶了我吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!