Give me a break!
都过了这么久了 突然出现
After all this time, you’re gonna show up,
-还突然要当我爸 -是啊
– and just all of a sudden you wanna be my dad? – I hear you.
另外 这可能是个陷阱 好吗
And by the way, this could be a trap. Okay?
克里纯种主义者 掠夺者
The Kree purists, the Ravagers…
-都想杀死我们 -我知道 但是
– they all want us dead. – I know, but…
但是什么
But what?
你给我讲的扎渡·霍索妇的故事呢
What was that story you told me about Zardu Hasselfrau?

Who?
有一艘魔法船的那个
He owned a magic boat?
大卫·霍索夫
David Hasselhoff?
就是他
Right.
不是魔法船 是会说话的车
Not a magic boat. A talking car.
为什么会说话来着
Why did he talk again?
为了帮他打击犯罪 并给予精神支持
To help him fight crime, and to be supportive.
你小时候会随身带着他的照片
As a child, you would carry his picture in your pocket
告诉其他小孩
and you would tell all the other children
说他是你父亲 但他出门了
that he was your father, but that he was out of town.
拍摄《霹雳游侠》或者跟乐队在德国巡回演出
Shooting Knight Rider or touring with his band in Germany.
那是我喝醉时告诉你的
I told you that when I was drunk.
你现在提它干吗
Why are you bringing that up now?
我喜欢那个故事
I love that story.
我讨厌那个故事
I hate that story.
太可悲了
It’s so sad!
我小时候总是看着其他孩子
As a kid, I used to see all the other kids off
跟他们的爸爸玩投接球
playing catch with their dad. And I
我也想让爸爸陪我玩 那是我最大的心愿
I wanted that, more than anything in the world!
我就想说这个 彼得
That’s my point, Peter.
如果这个人就是你的霍索夫呢
What if this man is your Hasselhoff?
听着 如果我们发现他是坏人
Listen, if he ends up being evil…
那就杀了他
we will just kill him.
你要把我丢给那只狐狸
You’re leaving me with that fox?
他不是狐狸
He’s not a fox.
要是她行为可疑 就开枪打她
Shoot her if she does anything suspicious.
-或者你想打就打 -好
– Or if you feel like it. – Okay.
就几天而已
It’ll be just a couple of days.
还没等火箭修好飞船 我们就能回来了
We’ll be back before Rocket’s finished fixing the ship.
要是索维林人来了怎么办
What if the Sovereign come?
他们不可能知道我们在这儿 走吧
There’s no way for them to know we’re here. Let’s go.
我觉得兵分两路不太好
I’m uncertain about parting ways.
天啊 你就像个老太婆
God, you’re like an old woman.
因为我睿智吗
Because I’m wise?
你怎么有这么多行李
Why do you have so much luggage?
我不想让格鲁特乱动我的东西
I don’t want Groot playing with my things.
希望老爸不像你那么混♥蛋♥ 小孤儿
I hope Daddy isn’t as big of a dick as you, orphan boy.
你的目的是什么 让所有人都讨厌你吗
What is your goal here? To get everybody to hate you?
你成功了
Because it’s working.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a personal question?
还没人问过我私人问题呢
No one has ever asked me a personal question.
你的触角是干什么的
Your antennae, what are they for?
触角的用途
Their purpose?
对 奎尔和我打了个赌
Yes. Quill and I have a bet.
哥们 你不应该说出来的
Dude. You’re not supposed to say that!
我说
I say…
当你要穿过一个很低的门框时
that if you are about to go through a doorway that is too low…
你的触角能感知高度
your antennae will feel this,
防止你撞掉脑袋
and keep you from being decapitated.
对 如果是任何
Right. And if it’s anything other than
防止掉脑袋之外的用途 那我赢
you specifically not being decapitated by a doorway, I win.
它们不是感知门框用的
They are not for feeling doorways.
我觉得
I think…
它们跟我的共情能力有关
they have something to do with my empathic abilities.
那是什么
What are those?
我触碰别人时 我能感觉到他们的感受
If I touch someone, I can feel their feelings.
-你会读心术 -不是
– You read minds? – No.
心灵感应是感知想法
Telepaths know thoughts.
共情是感知感情
Empaths feel feelings.
情绪
Emotions.
可以吗
May I?

All right.
你怀着爱
You feel love.
是的 我怀着一种
Yeah. I guess I feel a general,
-对所有人的无私的大爱 -不
– unselfish love for just about everybody. – No!
是浪漫的 肉♥欲♥的爱
Romantic, sexual love.
我才没
No, I don’t.
-爱的是她 -不
– For her! – No!
不是
That is not…
好吧
Okay.
她把你最不可告人的秘密说出来了
She just told everyone your deepest, darkest secret!
哥们 拜托 你有点反应过度了
Dude, come on, I think you’re overreacting a little bit!
你肯定尴尬死了
You must be so embarrassed!
来感知一下我 试试我
Do me! Do me! Do me!
我从来没感觉过如此的幽默
I have never felt such humor!
真是讨厌到难以置信
So unbelievably uncool.
奎尔
Quill.
敢摸我 你就只能感觉到下巴骨折
Touch me, and the only thing you’re gonna feel is a broken jaw.
我也可以稍微改变人的情绪
I can also alter emotions to some extent.
比如
Yeah, like what?
如果我碰到悲伤的人
If I touch someone who is sad…
我可以安抚他们 让他们获得暂时的满足感
I can ease them into contentment for a short while.
我可以让固执的人变顺从
I can make a stubborn person compliant.
但我主要用我的能力帮助主人入睡
But I mostly use it to help my master sleep.
他夜里想着后代 无法入睡
He lies awake at night thinking about his progeny.
在我身上试试那个
Do one of those on me.
睡吧
Sleep.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
在那儿
There!
没了那些玩具 你就没那么厉害了吧
Ain’t so tough now without all your toys…
是不是
are you?
闪开
Move!
糟了
Crap.
好啊 耗子
Hey there, rat!
你好吗 你个蓝蠢货
How’s it going, you blue idiot?
还不错
Not so bad.
我们接了一份美差
We got ourselves a pretty good little gig here.
有个自命不凡的金闪闪的姑娘
This golden gal with quite a high opinion of herself has
给我们开出很高的价码
offered us a large sum
要我们抓到你和你的同伴交给她
to deliver you and your pals over to her
因为她想杀了你们
because she wants to kill y’all.
你的朋友
Your friend…
敌人太多了
There’s too many of them.
他需要我帮忙 要是你在乎他
He needs my help. If you care about him…
你得帮我解开手铐
you need to get me out of these bonds.
他们会杀了他的
They are going to kill him!
告诉你 找到你可容易了
I tell you, it was pretty easy to find you.
山达尔大战的时候 我在你们飞船上
I put a tracer on your ship back there
放了个追踪器
during the war over Xandar.
你保证不伤害格鲁特
Give me your word you won’t hurt Groot…
我就告诉你电池在哪
and I’ll tell you where the batteries are.
你真走运 我说话不算数
Lucky for you, my word don’t mean squat.
不然我就把你们交出去了
Otherwise, I’d actually hand you over.
不然你就什么
Otherwise, you’d what?
我们把电池拿走
We’ll take them batteries.
它们值多少 在市场上能卖♥♥个25万
They’re worth what? A quarter mill on the open market?
那个祭司答应给我们一百万
That Priestess offered us a million.
25万才三分之一
A quarter is only one third of that!
25万不是三分之一
A quarter ain’t a third.
25万就是25
A quarter is 25.
不是
No.
25连双靴子都卖♥♥不来
We can’t even buy a pair of boots with 25 units.
够了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!