I thought you were the biggest sadist in the galaxy.
那是爸爸雇我的时候
That was when Daddy was paying my bills.
大祭司想亲手杀了那狐狸
The Priestess wants to kill the fox herself.
而至少有12个克里省在通缉他
And he has bounties on his head in at least 12 Kree provinces.
我保证
I assure you…
我可不像离了魔法棍子的老头子
I am not as easy a mark as an old man without his magic stick…
或会说话的森林野兽那么好对付
or a talking woodland beast.
我要10%的赏金
I want 10% of the take…
还有几样东西
and a couple more things.
我们有一整盒的手
We got a whole box of hands…
-如果那个不行的话 -挺好的
– if that one don’t work out. – It is fine.
你觉得克里人会处死船长吗
You think them Kree is gonna execute the captain?
克里人自视仁慈 不会让他痛苦的
The Kree consider themselves merciful. It will be painless.
就在这儿 这是我们最好的一艘船
Well, here it is. It’s the best ship we got.
伊戈星球的位置发到导航里了
Location of Ego’s planet in the nav.
等我们拿到钱就把那10%汇给你
We’ll wire you the 10% once we’s paid.
你打算拿你的那份做什么
What are you gonna do with your share?
我还是孩子时 我父亲会让
As a child, my father would have
我和卡魔拉在训练中对打
Gamora and me battle one another in training.
每次我姐姐赢了
Every time my sister prevailed
我父亲就会把我身体的一部分换成机械
my father would replace a piece of me with machinery
他说是希望我能像她一样强
claiming he wanted me to be her equal.
但她总赢
But she won…
一次又一次 从没一次手下留情
again and again, and again, never once refraining.
所以等我杀了我姐姐
So after I murder my sister…
我要买♥♥一艘战舰 装上所有杀戮武器
I will buy a warship with every conceivable instrument of death.
我要像抓狗一样找到我父亲
I will hunt my father like a dog,
然后慢慢把他撕碎
and I will tear him apart slowly
一块一块地拆开
piece by piece…
直到他能稍有体会我每一天所经历的
until he knows some semblance of the profound and unceasing pain
无休止的深刻痛苦
I know every single day.

Yeah.
我想的是买♥♥条漂亮项链什么的
I was talking about, like, a pretty necklace.
或是好看的帽子
Or a nice hat. You know,
让其他姑娘都说 “哎呀 真漂亮”
something to make the other girls go, “Ooh, that’s nice!”
总之 一路顺风
Anyways, happy trails.
我母亲跟所有人说我父亲来自星星
My mother told everyone my father was from the stars.
她有脑瘤 所以大家都以为她是在妄想
She had brain cancer, so everyone thought she was delusional.
彼得
Peter…
听着 我真的很想相信这一切
Listen, I’d love to believe all of this, I really would.
但你离开了这世上最棒的女人
But you left the most wonderful woman ever
让她孤独离世
to die alone.
我并不想离开你母亲的 彼得
I didn’t want to leave your mother, Peter.
如果我不定期回到我的星球
If I don’t return regularly to my planet
回归其内部的光
and the light within it
这个人形将退化消逝
this form will wither and perish.
那你为什么不回来 你为什么叫勇度去
So why didn’t you come back? Why did you send Yondu?
偏偏叫一个罪犯去接我
A criminal, of all people, to come and fetch me?
我是那么爱你母亲 彼得
I loved your mother, Peter!
我无法忍♥受去一个再没有她的地球
I couldn’t stand to set foot on an Earth where she wasn’t living!
你无法想象那是什么感觉
You can’t imagine what that’s like!
我非常清楚那是什么感觉
I know exactly what that feels like!
我不得不看着她死去
I had to watch her die!
我存在了千百万年
Over the millions and millions of years of my existence
犯下了很多错误 彼得
I’ve made many mistakes, Peter.
但你不是其中之一
But you’re not one of them.
请给我个机会
Please give me the chance
做她会希望我做的那种父亲
to be the father she would want me to be.
关于这个星球 和其内部的光
There’s so much that I need to teach you about this planet
我有好多要告诉你
and the light within.
那是你的一部分 彼得
They are a part of you, Peter.
什么意思
What do you mean?
给我你的手 儿子
Give me your hands, son.

Here.
这样端住
Hold them like that.
好了
Now,
闭上眼睛 集中精神
close your eyes and concentrate.
让思绪进入星球的中心
Take your brain to the center of this planet.
太好了
Yes!
就这样
Yes!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
-太棒了 没事 -怎么回…
– Yes! It’s okay. – What was…
放松 集中精神
Just relax. Concentrate.
你可以的 再来
You can do it. Bring it back.
很好
Yes!
很好 好了 塑形
Yes, yes, now shape it.
感受那股能量
Feel that energy.
就这样
Yes.
你回家了
You’re home.
彼得
Peter…
你是怎么来到这颗奇怪 愚蠢的星球上的
How did you get to this weird, dumb planet?
我还是个幼虫时被伊戈发现
Ego found me in my larva state.
我在母星是个孤儿
Orphaned on my homeworld.
他亲手养大了我 把我留在了身边
He raised me by hand, and kept me as his own.
那么你是个宠物
So you’re a pet?
大概是吧
I suppose.
人们一般都养可爱的宠物
People usually want cute pets.
伊戈怎么会养个这么面目可憎的
Why would Ego want such a hideous one?
我面目可憎吗
I am hideous?
你简直丑得惊心动魄
You are horrifying to look at. Yes.
但那是好事
But that’s a good thing.
如果你长得丑 还有人爱你
When you’re ugly, and someone loves you
你知道那人是爱你这个人
you know they love you for who you are.
美丽的人永远不知道谁能信任
Beautiful people never know who to trust.
那我庆幸我很丑
Well, then I’m certainly grateful to be ugly.
那些池塘 让我想起了有次
Those pools, they remind me of a time…
我带女儿去我母星的遗忘湖
when I took my daughter to the forgotten lakes of my homeworld.
她跟你很像
She was like you.
难看吗
Disgusting?
天真无邪
Innocent.
德拉克斯
Drax?
我得告诉你件事
There’s something I must tell you.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这位恶心的虫子女士成了我的新朋友
This gross bug lady is my new friend.
我学到了很多事 比如我是个宠物 而且很丑
I’m learning many things, like I’m a pet and ugly.
你不丑 德拉克斯
You’re not ugly. Drax!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
螳螂
Mantis…
你能带我们去我们的住处吗
can you show us where we’ll be staying?
这颗星球上怎么没有其他生物
Why are there no other beings on this planet?
这星球就是伊戈
The planet is Ego.
狗不会邀请跳蚤来他背上住
A dog would not invite a flea to live on his back.
你不是跳蚤
And you’re not a flea?
我是有用的跳蚤
I’m a flea with a purpose.
我帮他入眠
I help him sleep.
我走出来之前 你正要跟德拉克斯说什么
What were you about to say to Drax before I walked out?
没什么
Nothing.
你们的住处在这边
Your quarters are this way.
我们明早把你们送去给克里人
We deliver you to the Kree in the morning.
之后你俩都活不长了
Neither one of you will last much longer after that.
好啊 电击脸
Okay, Taserface.
替我们跟其他人问好 电击脸
Tell the other guys we said “Hi,” Taserface!
这颗小植物呢 要我用石头砸碎它吗
What about this little plant? Can I smash it with a rock?
不行 杰夫
No, Gef.
这么可爱怎么能杀掉
It’s too adorable to kill.
送去裁缝那里
Take it to the tailor.
别介意 但你的雇员都是混♥蛋♥
No offense, but your employees are a bunch of jerks.
我做了20年的克里人战奴 是斯塔卡解救了我
I was a Kree battle slave for 20 years when Stakar freed me.
他邀我加入了掠夺者
He offered me a place with the Ravagers.
他说我只需要遵守准则
He said all I needed to do was adhere to the code.
但我年轻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!