尝尝我的厉害 狗♥杂♥种♥
Take that, you bastard.
小心 贝德福德
Careful, Bedford.
你在为黑鬼喝彩
That’s a nigger you’re rooting for.
尾巴涂成红色
Tail’s painted red…
意思是他是个99 来自塔基
means he’s 99th,right out of Tuskegee, boy.
快 我们把他抬出来
Come on, let’s get him out!
把他抬出来
Get them out of there.
送去见医生-这里需要人
Get him to the doc, now.
抬出来 快
Put this out. Come on!
再来些桶 快点 快
More buckets, more buckets.Quickly, come on.

Come on!
抬到拐角-是 长官
Move around this corner.- Yes, sir.
真希望我没去过那里
Do you know whereI wish I’d never been?
哪里
Where’s that?
军官营房♥
The goddamn Waldorf.
我不是向着他
It’s not personal.
他不能忍♥受谎言
He just can’t stand being lied to.
我从没骗过他
I never lied to him. – Go on.
少来 他盘问你时 你就自判了死刑
You hung yourself the minute he debriefed you.
审问你的那个家伙
That guy Lutz they threw on you…
只对你进行一级逼供
he was a level 1 interrogator.
马纳玛拉也遇到了他
McNamara had him, too.
当他不回答时 他们就采取更严厉的手段
When a guy won’t talk, they justkeep kicking him up the ladder.
二级 三♥级♥
Level 2, level 3.
往往拖上几个周
It takes weeks.
他在那里待了一个月
He was in there for a month.
只见到陆兹一个人
The only guy you saw was Lutz…
他三天就让你走了
and he spit you out of there in 3 days.
我只告诉他们名字 军衔
All I gave them was name, rank, and serial number.
上校不像我俩
See, the thing about the colonel is he’s not like you and me.
他是西点军人世家第♥四♥代♥的
He’s West Point, fourth generation.
他在那种环境中长大的
He was raised on all this.
像这样的谎话
The crap like this…
抓到下级军官明显撒谎
catching a junior officer in an obvious lie…
所有这些都提醒他 他离真正的战争多么遥远
all it does is remind him of how far away he is…from the real war…
一场他急欲参与的战争
the one he’s supposed to be fighting.
你明白吗
You see?
林肯少尉
Lieutenant Lincoln.
这里应该卖♥♥票
Should have sold some tickets for this one.
上校 两天你死了两个人
Two of your men dead in 2 days, Colonel.
看起来你控制不了你的队伍了
It seems you’ve lost control of your company.
斯格特少尉有权接受审判吗
Will Lieutenant Scott be granted the right to stand trial…and face this charge?
弗梭少校看见他俯在尸体上
Major Fussel saw him standing over the body.
不用再审判了
I would say he’s had his trial.
任何犯人都有权接受审判
Any prisoner accused of a crime against another prisoner…has a right to a trial.
如果这是在阿♥拉♥巴马
And if the boy were being held in Alabama…
他不会有任何审判的
there wouldn’t be any trial at all.
对吧
Is this not so?
也许你说得对 上校
Yeah, maybe you’re right, Colonel.
也许我们应该忘掉审判
Maybe we should just forget the trial.
把他拉出来毙了
Let’s just drag him out of the barracks…and shoot 2 holes
就像对阿奇少尉一样
in his chest…like you do with Lieutenant Archer.
审判
A trial.
军事法庭审判
A court-martial.
就像在美国电影里一样
Like in your American movies?
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
这会很有意思
That should be fun.
好 上校
All right, Colonel.
你可以在戏院里进行
You may conduct it…
把他带走
in your theater here.
上校 戏院每天都有人使用
Colonel, my men are in this theater every day.With your permission…
我们想建个帐篷来进行
we’d like to erect a billet tent…to house the proceedings.
你的戏院就够了
Your theater will do quite nicely.
周末前审判必须终结
You have until the end of the week…to conduct your trial.
这是重罪
It’s a capital charge, Colonel.
几天不够
The trial will take more than a few days.
周末会有一千多美军俘虏到来
One thousand more American prisoners from the Ardennes…will be arriving over the weekend.
我要把他们安排在戏院里
I am putting them in your theater.
我刚才已经解释了
Colonel, I just explained to you…
星期六 你的戏院就是我的了
Saturday, your theater is mine.
把尸体抬到太平间
Lift the corpse to the mortuary
上校
Wait. Colonel!
这是谋杀现场
This is a murder site.
你说什么 中尉
I beg your pardon,Lieutenant.
我说这是谋杀现场
I said this is a murder site.
尸体和现场的东西都是证据
The body and everything around it…are now evidence.
照像之前不能动现场
This area cannot be disturbed…until everything is photographed.
当然
Of course.
别动任何东西
Don’t move anything
我任命你为斯格特少尉的律师
I’m appointing you counsel for Lieutenant Scott.
长官 我不是律师
Sir, I’m not a lawyer.
刚才你还有模有样
You sounded like one a minute ago.
我可以当有力的证人
I could be a material witness.
我看见少尉出去
I mean, I heard the lieutenant going out.
少尉需要帮助
The lieutenant needs our help.
我任命你为律师
I’ve appointed you counsel.
明白吗
Understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
解散 中尉
Dismissed, Lieutenant.
长官
Sir.
那个起诉我的家伙
And this guy that’s prosecuting me…
西斯克上尉
this Captain Sisk…
他真的是律师吗
is he a real lawyer?
是的
Yes.
听起来还真公平
That sounds about right.
我想我们要把经过 说成因争执而起
I think we have to paint this thing as a fight, Scott.
一场失控的争执
It was a fight that got a little out of hand.
你应该先问是不是我♥干♥的吧
You’re supposed to ask me if I did it, first.
听着 我是来杀纳粹的
Look, I came here to kill Nazis.
如果我想杀穷白人留在美克就行了
If it was some crackers that I wanted to kill…I could have stayed in Macon.
弗梭少校认出了你
Major Fussel ID’d you standing over the body.
弗梭是纳粹
Fussel is a Nazi!
弗梭是证人
No. Fussel is a witness…
他的证词就能把你吊死
and he’s enough to hang you.
我强调的是冲突
Look, all I’m saying is if it was a fight…
不是蓄意谋杀
that got a little out of hand…then it’s not murder.
过失杀人
It’s manslaughter.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
天啊 你在说什么
Man, oh, man.
我可以解雇你吗
Can I fire you?
我只想设法
Oh, look, Scott, I’m just trying…
如果是一个黑人受审
If it’s a colored guy on trial…
一个白人被谋杀了
and it’s a white man who’s been murdered…
就没有什么过失杀人之说
there’s no such thing as manslaughter.
你明白吗
Don’t you know that?
还是法学院三年级才教
Or is that something that they teach you…in the third year of law school?
你希望我怎么回应
What do you expect from me, anyway?
“好 长官 主人 谢谢
A “Hey, yes, sir, boss.”
你真仁慈”
Or “Why, thank you, boss. You’re mighty kind.”
你老家不都是这样 诬陷黑人的吗
Is that the way a railroaded colored man acts…where you’re from?
没人想陷害你
Nobody’s railroading you, Scott.
为什么唯一真正的律师
Then how come the only real lawyer…is the guy
在起诉我
that’s prosecuting me…
而我非得要“你”来辩护
and I’m stuck with you defending me?
这是上校的意思
That’s how the Colonel wanted it.
真好 这不是诬陷是什么
Yeah, but I ain’t being railroaded.
待会到营里来找我
I’ll meet you back at the barracks.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
中尉
Well, Lieutenant?
我需要几样东西 长官
I’m gonna need a few things, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!