Move it!
这没什么用
It’s not helping.
快 伙计们
Come on, men!
天啊
Oh, Christ.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
看着我 看我
Keep looking at me. Look at me.
看我
Look at me.
天啊
Oh, shit. Shit.
好 你不会有事的
All right.Are you all right?
站着别动
Stand and don’t move
他们让我们往前走
They’re telling us to march.
也许该脱掉他的靴子 中尉
Probably ought to take his boots, Lieutenant.
中尉
Lieutenant!
脱掉他的靴子
Take his boots.
你不拿也会被德国佬拿走
‘Cause either you or some Jerry’s gonna get ’em. Take ’em, sir…
趁脚还没烂掉前 去脱呀
while you still got feet to put ’em on.
还有他的袜子
His socks, too.
对他已经没什么用了
Ain’t gonna help him any.
站到一起
Stay together.
好的
All right.
德国 奥格斯堡六号♥战俘营
Germany, the prison of prisoner of war in No. six Augsburg
我不得不再次提醒你们
Once again…I’m forced to remind you escape is not a sport.
逃跑不是个游戏
It is not a game to run away
不妨这样去想
Think of it this way.
现在那些俄♥国♥人 本来可以回老家过年的
Now these Russians have a chance…at a happy new year.
你们在对狗致敬 上校 禽兽不如 劣等人种
Those are dogs you’re saluting, Colonel.
我的国家没有这种区别 上校
My country doesn’t make…those kinds of distinctions, Colonel.
他们是我们的盟友 上校
They’re our allies, Colonel.
你们和你们的盟友
Oh, yes.You and your allies.
让我来告诉你及你的盟友
Let me tell you about you and your allies.
战争部已经公布了
The Ministry of War has just released the figures…
我们在阿登的进攻数字
from our offensive in the Ardennes.
盟军二十万士兵阵亡或被捕
Two hundred thousand Allies killed or captured.
你们的第三集团军
Your Third Army…
巴顿 全线溃退了
Patton…in full retreat.
德军积蓄了足够的力量 将重新占领巴黎
And the wehrmacht has captured enough abundant fuel…to retake Paris…
也许会将你们的部队赶下大海
perhaps even drive your troops back to the sea.
今年冬天这里可能会很拥挤
Might be a bit crowded around here this winter.
把他们带去除虫
Turn around, Joes.
转过身 美国兵
Yes. Turn around.
罗斯 哈特
Ross. Hart.
罗斯和哈特
Ross and Hart.
我是罗斯上尉
I’m Captain Ross.
克莱瑞少校
Major Clary.
哈特中尉
Lieutenant Hart.
中尉
Lieutenant.
迅速到军官房♥简报
Reach the bulletin of officer’s room rapidly
德军继续对美军 第三军团进行反♥攻♥
The German counterattack on the American Third Army front…is still going on.The entire front…
芒召以南的整个战线十分清楚
stretching about 30 miles south of Monschau…is in full view.
我方正在进行反♥攻♥计划
On our side, countermeasures are being taken.
敌方正在加强空中力量
On the enemy’s side, more strafes are being flown in.
这是德国的关键战役
This is a major German effort.
德国一些最精锐的部队
Some of the best units in the German army…
都参与了这个战斗
were involved in this penetration.
稍息 士兵
At ease, soldier.
坐下
Sit down.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
告诉我 中尉
So tell me, Lieutenant…
你是怎么活下来的
How come you’re not dead?
长官
Sir?
你先是逃过了车祸
First you survive crashing that jeep
后来汉斯他们拿走了你的靴子
then Hans and Fritz take your boots.
你口袋里有护身符 孩子
You got a rabbit’s foot in your pocket, son?
我大概是命大吧 长官
Two horseshoes and a 4-leaf clover, sir.
好哇 不过
By the way…
吃面包别吃得太急
you might want to take it easy on that bread.
久没吃固体食物 会吃出问题
You haven’t had anything solid for a while.
不想让你进医务室
Wouldn’t want you to wind up in the infirmary.
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, sir.
经历了长途跋涉
After the march I just made…
医务室对我来说 就像是五星饭店
and infirmary might look like the Waldorf to me.
十七天胃会缩小很多
A stomach can shrink quite a bit in 17 days.
对吧
That’s the number, isn’t it?
十七天了
Seventeen days?
六天坐火车
Six days on the train…
六天走路
another 6 days of marching.
还有呢
What was it, Joe?
五天的审讯
Five days of interrogation?
不是 长官
No, sir.
是三天
Three days.
不管怎样 悠着点吃
Well, anyway…easy does it.
是 长官 谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you.
这个审讯者叫舒曼 是吧
his name wasn’t Schumann,was it?
不 长官
No, sir.
叫陆兹
Lutz.
舒曼厉害得很
Schumann was a real prick.
差点儿把我整死
Almost broke me in two.
还真是沉默寡言
Not much for small talk, I guess.
你该觉得高兴
You come to appreciate that.
吸烟吗 中尉
Smoke, Lieutenant?
想吸支烟吗
Would you care for a cigarette?
中尉 我得再问你一次 油库
Again, Lieutenant, I need to ask you…the fuel dumps…
谢谢
Thank you.
这个陆兹上尉
This Captain Lutz…
知道很多你在城♥堡♥的行动吗
he know much about your operations at the chateau?
他什么都知道 长官
He knew everything, sir.
油库的位置
Fuel dump locations?
部队的行动
Troop movements?
他知道我被捕那天
Sir, he knew what I’d had for breakfast…
早饭吃的是什么
the morning of my capture.
指出来 我们就可以结束了
Point,and we can end all this.
只是名字 军衔和编号♥
Just name, rank,and serial number.
足够了
Good enough.
不用再说了 中尉
You’re excused, Lieutenant.
这里不能留你
Unfortunately, we won’t be able…to quarter you here.
我们已经住满了
We’re full up.
只好送你去27号♥营房♥
We’re gonna have to put you in Barracks 27.
27号♥营房♥不都是士兵吗
Isn’t barracks 27 for enlisted men, sir?
是啊
Yes, it is…
但你已经看到了
but as you can see…
近来营区人满为患
the Germans are doing a rather brisk business these days.
你在那里会舒服点儿
You’ll be comfortable there.
长官
Sir.
中尉 -长官
Lieutenant.- Sir.
指出来
Point.
指出来或终生拖着残废脚
Point or say hello to stumps…for the rest of your life.

Good.
唐 您叫
Don, are you in?
拿着您的水 乔
Hold your water, Joe.
拿着您的水 乔
Hold your water, Joe.
我跟 你跟吗 -等会儿 大兵
I follow, do you follow? -Wait for a moment, common soldier
看来全师都投降了
Looks like a whole division just surrendered.
这里谁负责
Who’s in charge here?
我们打到哪里了
Hey, how many we up to?
Q三条 大亨
Three lovely ladies,big shot.

That’s right.

That’s right.
对不起 我想知道 这里谁负责
Excuse me. I’m looking for who’s in charge here.
从形势上来看 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
From the looks of things,I’d say Adolf Hitler.
我是汤姆·哈特中尉
I’m Lieutenant Tom Hart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!