There’s only one. I’ll fry him quick.
两个,有两个
Two. There were two.
红仔?
Red?
红仔,进来,红仔
Red. Come in, Red.
你在哪儿?我这一点信♥号♥♥也没有 你跑哪儿去了?
What’s your 20? I got no signal. Where the hell are you?
这里就象瑞士奶酪一样
It’s like Swiss cheese in here.
别紧张,兄弟,我逮到他了
Sit tight, pal, I’m on him.
萨莫尔,复活之犬
Sammael, hound of the resurrection.
我不是已经杀了你吗?
Didn’t I kill you already?
你这怪物!
You goddamn monster!
哦,该死
Oh, crap.
这是给你的
It’s for you!
你不该伤人
You shouldn’t hurt people!
没打到
You missed.
嗨,猪头
Hey, chunk-face.
象你这么肥大的怪物 应该不止这点本事
You can do better than that, big monster like you.
我的小猫!求你了!
My kittens! Please!
我的小猫!求你了!
Somebody, please, get my kittens!
谁救救我的小猫
谁救救我的小猫
第二次了
Second date.
又是舌头
No tongue.
我的小猫们 小心点!
My kittens. Careful with them!
让我喘口气吧
Lady, give me a break!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的职责
My job.
克雷,我收到了亚伯的信♥号♥♥ 我正在回去的路上
Clay, I’m getting a signal from Abe. I’m on my way back.
克雷,我收到了亚伯的信♥号♥♥ 我正在回去的路上
老兄,不许再移♥动♥一步
Buddy, don’t take another step.
克雷
Clay.
有人受伤,我现在需要一辆救护车 你听到了吗?
Man down. I need an ambulance right away. Do you read me?
坚持住,伙计
Hang in there, pal.
有伤员,你们听到了吗?
Man down. Do you read? Do you read?
克里,莫斯,你们收到了吗?
Quarry, Moss, do you read me?
克里,莫斯,你们收到了吗?有伤员!
Quarry, Moss, do you read me? Man down!
外面的感觉真好,很久都没这样了
Feels good to be outside. It’s been so long.
谢尔曼小姐,那样太危险
You know that’s… That’s not safe Miss Sherman.
请坐回车里
Please stay in the car.
不、不,谢尔曼小姐,请坐回来
No, no. Miss Sherman. Please, can you come down, Miss Sherman?
拍得不错
Nice view.
嘿,笑一下 对,就是这样
Hey, a smile, huh? Yeah, that’s good.
给你
Here.
倒霉
Damn.
以后再另外拍一张吧 好
– You’ll have to take another one later. – Yeah.
他会挺过来的
He’ll make it.
不是所有人都这么走运
Not everyone was so lucky.
我们今天死了两个特工
We had two agents die today.
克雷可能也活不过今晚
Clay probably won’t survive the night.
现在不是时候,曼宁 你我之间的问题是
– Not now, Manning, please. – My problem with you:
你总这么鲁莽
You’re reckless.
这些人信任你,认为你能带领好大家
These men trusted you to lead them as a team.
你那时人在哪里?
Where were you?
我比你更了解他们
I knew those men better than you did.
所以你能摆平事情? 不,不是这样
– That makes it all right, then. – No, it doesn’t make it all right.
可我确实阻止了那玩意,不是吗? 是的,没错
– But I stopped that thing, didn’t I? – Yes, you did.
这是你该做的 这就是为什么我们需要你
It’s what you do. It’s why we need you.
你很有观察力,你了解怪物
You have an insight. You know monsters.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
整件事是场闹剧
This whole thing is a farce.
因为到最后
Because in the end…
…即便你把它们全部杀死或者都关起来…
…after you’ve killed, after you’ve captured every freak out there…
…总会有一个留下来
…there’s still one left.
那就是你
You.
嘿,曼宁
Hey, Manning.
我希望我能对人更和善,不过…
I wish I could be more gracious, but…
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我只是来度个周末,布鲁姆教授
It’s only for the weekend, Professor Broom.
然后我会回到原来的生活
Then I shall be on my way.
噢,你应该四处转转
Oh, you should have a look around.
这里发生了很大的变化
We made some changes around here.
我要把那东西关起来,就现在
I want that thing locked up, starting now.
现在!你听到…?
Right now! Do you…?
你听到我说的吗?
Now, you hear me?
关起来 还都是老样子
– Locked up! – Nothing’s changed.
可爱的家
Home sweet home.
丽兹?
Liz?
丽兹!
Liz!
你成功了,伙计
You did it, buddy. You did it!
麦尔斯?
Myers?
爸爸?
Pop?
嘿,怎么样?
Hey, how you doing?
你手腕上是什么东西?
Hey, what’s that on your wrist?
这个?
This?
这是我治疗时学习到的方法 是吗?
– It’s something I learned in therapy. – Yeah?
当我沮丧时,系上一根胶带
I’m depressed, one rubber band.
当我烦躁时…
I’m impatient…
…系上两根
…two rubber bands.
也许…
Maybe…
也许我应该给你一整包
Maybe I should get you a fresh pack.
也许两包
Yeah, maybe two.
也许
Yeah, maybe.
我把这些放这儿,可以吗?
I’m gonna put these over here, okay?
就一分钟
One minute. One minute.
嘿,麦尔斯…
Hey, Myers…
…你口齿伶俐
…you’re a talker.
怎样换个又好又实在的词 来形容“需要”?
What’s a good word, a solid word, for “need”?
哦…
Well…
…“需要”是个很实在的词
…”need” is a good, solid word.
“太需要”
Too needy.
玉米片来了
Start in, okay? You got nachos coming.
玉米片
Nachos.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
看看他们
Look at them all.
有谁在这养小孩吗?
Who had babies?
丽兹,我想告诉你件事,是这样…
Liz, there’s something I need for you to hear, and it’s…
会花很多时间吗? 我正想出去
Will it take long? Because I’m actually going out.
出去?
Out?
出去外面?
“Out” out?
对,去喝杯咖啡,你说吧
Yeah. Yeah, for a cup of coffee, but go ahead, read.
你一个人去吗?
Are you going alone?
不,麦尔斯带我去
No, Myers is taking me.
你的辣椒凉了
Hey, your chili’s getting cold.
我不饿
Not hungry.
你想对我说什么?
Is there something you’d like me to hear?
只是个名单,还没完成 好的
– It’s just a list. It’s not finished. – Okay.
好吧,回头再说
Well, then, later.
回见
See you.
你还需要什么吗? 你给不了我
– Anything else you need? – Not from you.
好吧,晚安
Well, good night.
再见
Goodbye.
研究对象:卡尔·鲁贝特·克罗能
Subject: Karl Ruprecht Kroenen.
出生在慕尼黑,一八♥九♥七年
Born in Munich, 1♥8♥9♥7.
患有性受虐狂…
Suffered from a masochistic compulsion…
…通常被称为手术迷恋症
…commonly known as surgical addiction.
两个眼皮全动手术拿掉了…
Both eyelids surgically removed…
…还有他的…
…along with his upper…
…上下嘴唇
…and lower lip.
你血管里的血几十年前就干涸了
The blood in his veins dried up decades ago.
剩下的只有灰尘
Only dust remains.
是什么可怕的意志
What horrible will…
…能让这样的怪物仍然活着呢?
…could keep such a creature as this alive?
哦,不
Oh, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!