他不吃不睡
He won’t eat, he won’t sleep.
我从没见过他这样
I’ve never seen him like this.
从来没有
Never.
我能留下吗?
Should I stay?
是和他吗?
With him, I mean?
听着,我并非解决问题的能手
Listen, I’m not much of a problem solver.
我花了三十年才完成了两面
Three decades, I’ve only completed two sides.
不过我却非常清楚
But I do know this much.
有麻烦的时候…
If there’s trouble…
…我们这些怪物们只能互相依靠
…all us freaks have is each other.
既然我被困在这里
And I’m stuck here.
那么…
So…
…你帮我把那只大猩猩看好
…take care of the big monkey for me, will you?
我搜集了很多具有价值的文物…
I have accumulated many objects of great interest…
…用来传承我们的历史
…preserving our heritage.
许多人,比如我,都相信 我们的祖国俄♥罗♥斯♥…
Many, like me, believe Mother Russia…
…即将迎来复兴
…to be very close to a historic rebirth.
“复兴”?
“Rebirth”?
我喜欢
I like that.
二十吨♥的碑石
Twenty tons of stone.
从天而降,掉到了通古斯森林
This thing fell from the sky into Tunguska Forest.
一九零八年六月三十号♥
June 30th, 1908.
罗曼诺夫王朝立即占有了它
The Romanovs took possession of it immediately.
我梦寐以求的东西
I’ve wanted it for ages.
你应当知道的…
You’re aware, of course…
…你无法把它运出俄♥罗♥斯♥
…there’s no way you’ll get it out of Russian territory.
他知道,我们的客户会自己上门
He is aware. Our guests are coming in.
沃克拉姆斯克平原,离莫斯科五十里 那就是我们要去的地方
Volokolamsk Fields, 50 miles from Moscow, that’s where we’re going.
塞巴斯蒂安帕拉克巴,十六号♥ 那是我们唯一的线索
Sebastian Plackba, number 16. That’s the only clue we have.
我们已经收集并销毁了几千只蛋…
We’ve collected and destroyed thousands of eggs…
…可是我找不到 萨莫尔或这个拉斯普金
…but we have no trace of this Sammael or this Rasputin character.
我们一拿到设备就离开
We leave as soon as we get clearance and equipment.
地狱男爵来了
Hellboy’s coming.
虽说我不乐意 不过这次由我指挥
I’m not pleased about that, but I’ll be in charge this time.
我们既要把这事做个了结 也要一劳永逸地结束这个“怪物秀”
We either wrap this up or I’m closing this freak show for good.

Hi.

Hi.
我将去
I’ll…
…莫斯科…
…come to Moscow…
如果你仍要去的话
…if you’re still going.
我是要去
I am.
不过我有事情要说
But I have something to say.
我知道你不喜欢我
I understand what you don’t like about me.
没错
I do.
实际上
What I am…
…我让你觉得…
…makes you feel a little out of place…
…无所适从
…out there.
红仔,我不是 你听我说
– Red, I don’t… – Listen.
我不像麦尔斯
I’m not like Myers.
他能让你有归属感
He makes you feel like you belong…
…这很好,真的
…which is good, really.
我希望能做点事情改变这个
I wish I could do something about this.
可我不能
I can’t.
我可以向你保证两件事
I can promise you two things:
第一,我永远都会像现在这么“帅”
One, I’ll always look this good.
第二
And two…
…我永远都不会放弃你
…I’ll never give up on you.
永远
Ever.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
俄♥国♥领空
这些图案代表
This engraving here represents Sammy. Text reads:
一个倒下了,两个站起来,萨莫尔
“One falls, two shall arise. Sammael. ”
我们必须告诉他们马上把他们全部钉上 还有那些蛋
We’ll have to nail them all at once, and the eggs.
我们干活的时候,少说废话
And when we do, no mumbo jumbo.
双核 沃尔肯-65 手榴弹
Double-core Vulcan-65 grenades.
我装了个小型记时器 调校好,然后离开
We’ve installed a handy little timer. You set it, you walk away.
这条线拉安全别针
Cable pulls the safety pins.

Kaboom.
容易清洗,容易使用
Easy to clean, easy to use.
沃克拉姆斯克平原 莫斯科
火花呼叫红仔 你收到了吗?
Sparky to Big Red. Do you read me? Come in.
“火花”?
“Sparky”?
是谁想出来的?麦尔斯?
Who came up with that? Myers?
我们正离开主干道,坚持住
Yeah, we’re leaving the main road, so hang on.
最好这就是那地方 要不我真的要吐了
This better be the place or I’ll puke.
你最好出来看看
You better come out and see.
塞巴斯蒂安帕拉克巴,十六号♥
Sebastian Plackba, number 16.
算了,我们不可能找出拉斯普金的陵墓
Forget it. We’re never gonna find Rasputin’s mausoleum.
这简直就是一座城市
It’s practically a city.
又臭又脏
And it stinks, and it’s muddy.
我想我们应该回去 找个旅馆,重新分组
I think we go back, we check into the hotel, we regroup.
顺便吃下早餐
After breakfast.
现在我们要做的就是划出一个区域
I think what we have to do here is we have to make a grid.
我们以四分仪来划分,也许用卫星成像
We go in by quadrants. Maybe satellite photography.
让我去问问路
Let me ask for directions.
他说什么?
Where are you going?
来,宝贝,找个健谈的人来
Come on, baby, find me a talker.
你好
Hi there.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
是我指挥这行动,不是他
I run this show, not him.
这家伙只会惹麻烦
This guy’s nothing but trouble.
十分钟了,我们还是没有办法 请你闭上嘴…
– Ten minutes, we’re out of here. – Will you shut up…
…让他去做他该做的,可以吗?
…and let him do his thing?
谁有能量棒?
Anybody got a PowerBar?
嘿,他来了
Hey, there he is.
六十英尺远,同志
Sixty feet further, comrades.
三排
And three rows in.
他脖子上该死的是什么东西?
What the hell is that on his back?
这是,伊万·克林曼托维奇
This here is Ivan Klimentovich.
说“你好”伊万
Say “hi,” Ivan.
走那边,红猩猩!
Go that way, Red Monkey!
知道了
Gotcha.
伊万说这下面有完整的坑道
Ivan says there’s a whole network of tunnels down here.
绵延几公里
Goes on for miles.
大家跟紧
Stay close, everybody.
你最好别弄错了
You better be right about this.
我们待在一起的话就会没事
We’ll be all right as long as we don’t separate.
嘿,火花
Hey, Sparky.
告诉大家提高警惕 看见任何东西的话…
Tell everyone to turn their locator belts on. Anybody sees anything…
我会说“马可”
I’ll say “Marco. ”
波罗
Polo.
你确定吗? 如果满分是十分,只有两分把握
– Are you sure about this? – On a scale of one to ten: two.
别担心,童子军,她会照顾你的
Don’t worry, Boy Scout, she’ll take care of you.
她很强
She’s a tough one.
来吧
Come on.
问问你同伴还有多远
Ask your buddy how far this thing goes.
你怎么样,伊万?
How you doing up there, Ivan?
如果我有脚真想踢你屁♥股♥
If I had legs I’d kick your ass!
你能背一会儿这家伙吗? 他太消极了
Would you mind holding this guy for a while? He is so negative.
那他妈的是什么?
What the hell is that?
大件事
Something big.
莱恩,跟着我 好的
– Lime, come with me. – Right.
不,不,不,站住!
No, no, no. Stay put!
站住!
Stop!
听我说
You listen to me.
听我说!
Listen to me!
我是头儿
I’m in charge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!