我们往回走 你把门弄开
We’re gonna go back. You can take that door apart.
不管那是什么,是冲着我们来的 现在,我们要前进!
Whatever it is, it’s coming for us. Now, we gotta move forward!
莱恩,我们走!
Lime, let’s go!
站住!
Stay put!
还有你,我可不怕你!
And you! I am not afraid of you!
我是头儿!我们回去!
I’m in charge! We go back!
还不如去死!
I was better off dead!
哦,糟糕
Oh, crap.
音乐
Music.
真的很深
Really went deep.
嘿,你干嘛?!
Hey, what’s wrong with you?!
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
我要报仇
Your ass is mine.
你笑什么,你个纳粹婊♥子♥…?
What are you laughing at, you Nazi son of a…?
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
到此为止了,笨蛋
That’s all for you, pinhead.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛? 抽…
– What are you doing? – Having a…
别那样点雪茄
You never light a cigar that way.
要用火柴
You use a wooden match.
你看,味道更足
Preserves the flavor. You see?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他认为你和我…
So he thinks you and I…
所以他很生我气
That’s why he’s mad at me.
但这不是真的,对吗?
But it’s not true, right?
什么?
What?
嗯,你知道的你对我有感觉
Well, that, you know, you feel that way about me.
你想在这里知道?现在?
You want to know that here? Now?
嗯,是的
Yeah.
红的,白的,不管什么,他们都一样
Red, white, whatever. Guys are all the same.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait up.
你找到他们了吗?
Have you found them yet?
他们在我们下面,大约一分钟
I got them right below me. It’s a matter of minutes.

Okay, good.
你能快点吗?这里有点古怪
Could you hurry up? Because it’s a little spooky in here.
丽兹,等等
Liz, wait.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
慢慢后退
Let’s back out real slow.
慢慢后退
麦尔斯,准备手榴弹
Myers, ready your grenades.
马可,马可,马可
Marco. Marco. Marco.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Get your big, red butt over here.
我来了,孩子!
I’m coming for you, kid!
别爬到我背上!
No piggybacks!
滚开
Get off me, you…
丽兹,不!
Liz, no!
他会被杀掉的!想想办法!
They’re gonna kill him! Do something!
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
打我 什么
– Hit me. – What?
打我
Hit me.
快!
Now!
你最好快走
You should be running.
他们都在这里
They are all here.
所有人
All of them.
就像承诺的一样
Just the way it was promised.
这个醒了
This one’s awake.
谢谢
Thank you for this.
我看着…
“And I looked…
…并注视着一个天使
…and beheld an angel.
而在他的右手中 是通往无底深渊的钥匙
And in his right hand, the key to the bottomless pit. ”
这些是我还是托伯斯科的农家少年时 所听到的预言
These were the words I heard as a peasant boy in Tobolsk.
现在,大门
And now, the door.
被奥格都·杰哈德送出…
Sent by the Ogdru Jahad…
…他们最终来到我们的世界
…so that they might at long last enter our world.
你就是钥匙,你充满厄运的右手
You are the key, the right hand of doom.
你的石手
Your stone hand.
你以为那是用来做什么的?
What did you think it was made for?
打开这个锁
Open the locks.
别这样做,红仔!别这样做!
Don’t do it, Red! Don’t do it!
安静
Silence.
设想一下
Imagine it.
一个你和她的…
An Eden…
…伊甸园
…for you and her.

No.
不?
No?
那用来交换她的灵魂如何?
In exchange for her soul, then?
打开大门
Open the door.

No.
如你所愿
As you wish.
不!
No!
丽兹!
Liz!
她的灵魂在另一边等候
Her soul awaits on the other side.
如果你想她回来…
If you want her back…
…打开门把她招回来
…open the door and claim her.
你的真名记在铐你的锁上
Your true name is inscribed around the locks that hold you.
无论你多么强大…
You cannot break them…
…都无法打开它
…no matter how strong you are.
月食开始了
The eclipse has begun.
你的真名…
Your true name…
…说出来!
…say it!
变成钥匙
Become the key.
为了她
For her.
阿鲁·乌·拉马
Anung un Rama.
重复一遍
Repeat it.
阿鲁·乌·拉马
Anung un Rama.
打开最后的锁
Open the final lock.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are!
相信我,我足够漫长的人生让我知道…
Believe me, I have lived long enough to know…
…这个世界不会再有泪水!
…not a tear will be shed for this world!
你有一个选择
You have a choice.
那是你父亲给你的
Your father gave you that.
不,你没有!
No, you don’t!
打开它!
Open it!
快!
Do it!
你干了什么?
What have you done?
我做了选择
I chose.
你永远无法完成使命
You will never fulfill your destiny.
你永远无法知道你所拥有的力量
You will never understand the power inside you.
我只需要找到与它共存的生活方式
I’ll just have to find a way to live with that.
孩子
Child.
看看你干了什么
Look what you’ve done.
你杀了我…
You’ve killed me…
…一个无关重要的人
…an insignificant man.
但是你带来了…
But you have brought forth…
…一个神
…a god.
麦尔斯,我们走
Myers, let’s go.
地狱不会为我们的到来感到惊奇
Hell will hold no surprises for us.
我拿了个炸♥弹♥腰带
I took a grenade belt.
该死的东西破了
The damn thing’s broken.
你可以保护她吗?
Keep her safe, will you?
不管发生什么,别丢下她
Whatever happens, don’t leave her alone.
我会的
I won’t.
好样的,麦尔斯
You’re okay, Myers.
留在这儿
Stick around.
嘿,红仔
Hey, Red.
拉线就行
Just pull the cable.
我没东西送给你
I didn’t get you anything.
你一个人没问题吗?
Are you going to be okay alone?
它能有多大?
How big can it be?
见鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!