Damn!
见鬼
Damn.
这会让你很疼的
Oh, this is gonna hurt.
会一直痛到早上
Gonna be sore in the morning.
她没脉搏了
She’s got no pulse.
没有呼吸
She’s not breathing.
丽兹?
Liz?
真笨
I was so foolish.
红仔
Red.
在黑暗中…
In the dark…
…我听见你的声音
…I heard your voice.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说,嘿…
I said, “Hey…
…你在另一边…
…you on the other side…
…放开她
…let her go.
因为
Because for…
为了她我会穿过去
For her I’ll cross over.
然后你会感到抱歉
And then you’ll be sorry. ”
什么使男人成为男人
What makes a man a man?
一个令我惊讶的朋友
A friend of mine once wondered.
这是他的起源? 他生存的方式?
Is it his origins? The way he comes to life?
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
这是他做的决定
It’s the choices he makes.
不是决定如何开始…
Not how he starts things…
…而是决定怎么结束
…but how he decides to end them.
嘿,伙计们?我们还在这里呢
Hey, guys? I’m still here.
有人吗?
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!