There was that moment when I had the train on top of my head.
我们不能冒那个险
We can’t risk it.
明天你会和一队特工回到轨道那边
Tomorrow you’ll go back to the tracks with a group of agents.
把那地方底朝天的搜它一遍
Search the whole place top to bottom.
找到那些虫卵,把它们消灭
Find those eggs and destroy them.
“伊丽莎白·谢尔曼”
“Elizabeth Sherman. ”
我不喜欢这名词“导火索”
I don’t like the term “fire-starter. ”
我就是不喜欢
I just don’t.
而“控火人”听起来像是什么精神病
And “pyrokinesis” sounds like some psychosis or something.
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许那是对的
Maybe that’s right.
失去自我释放的能力
Not being able to let go.
真吓人
It’s scary.
每次事件后我都会失去知觉 有时延续几小时
I black out after each episode. Sometimes for hours.
你只是听到这样那样…
You hear about so and so…
…谁又失去控制,爆发了
…who just lost control and just exploded.
嗯,他们真走运,那不是真的
Well, they’re lucky it isn’t true.
和我一起,那会是真的
With me, it is.
我的主人在叫你呢,我的姑娘
My master is calling your name now, my girl.
你必须回到孩童时代
You must return to the child.
那么会又一次…
So once again…
…梦到…
…dream…
…火
…of fire.
嘿,怪物!
Hey, freak!
回到这边来,死变♥态♥!
Get back here, freak!
让我们抓住她! 抓住她!
– Let’s get her! – Get her!
抓住她,伙计们! 看看这个!
– Get her, guys! – Watch this!
死怪胎!
Freak!
哦,不!不要又来了
Oh, no! Not again.
哦,不!有人吗?
Oh, no! Somebody!
救救我!
Help me!
救命啊!救救我!
Help me, somebody! Help me!
她得烧毁多少房♥子才行?
How many buildings does she have to burn down?
她属于这里
She belongs here.
那不是她的想法
That’s not what she feels.
她也许永远也不会这么想,那是她的选择
She may never feel it. It’s her choice.
教授,你谈到的女孩
Professor, the girl you’re…
教授,那个你谈及的女孩…
Professor, that girl you’re talking about…
嘿,童子军…
Hey, Boy Scout…
…要三思而后行
…think twice.
不,听着,我看过了她的档案
No, listen, I read her file.
“看过了她的档案” 她很自责…
– “Read her file. ” – She blames herself…
…因为那次在彼兹堡的爆♥炸♥ 听着,我想我能帮上忙
…for that explosion in Pittsburgh. Look, I think I can help.
我可以和她谈谈
I could talk to her.
我想我能把她带回来
I think I could bring her back.
那是你接受这工作的动力,对吗?
Just what was it that landed you this job pushing “pamcakes,” huh?
那是什么?
What was it?
准时?你分头发的方式?
Punctuality? The way you part your hair?
你的专长是什么?
What is your area of expertise?
他不想让我和他一起
He doesn’t want me with him.
我明白
I know that much.
你干得不赖 不,我不行
– You’re doing fine. – No, I’m not.
听着,他尊重克雷,而不是我
Look, he respects Clay, not me.
我确实很抱歉,OK?
I’m really sorry, okay?
我不是你要找的人
I’m not your guy.
我要死了,麦尔斯特工
I’m dying, Agent Myers.
就像所有做父亲的,我很担心他
Like any father, I worry about him.
在中世纪的故事里 总有一个年轻的骑士…
In medieval stories, there is often a young knight
…他初生牛犊…
…who is inexperienced…
…可是心地善良 来吧
…but pure of heart. – Come on.
听着,我心地并不善良
Look, I am not pure of heart.
是,你是的
Yes, you are.
拉斯普金回去找他
Rasputin is back for him.
我要你做的…
What I ask of you…
…只是能鼓足勇气,当我去世后支持他
…is to have the courage to stand by him when I am gone.
他生为恶魔,恐怕本性难移
He was born a demon. Can’t change that.
可你会帮助他…
But you will help him…
…在本质上…
…in essence…
…成为一个人
…to become a man.
把那放下
Pull that down.
她进步还真快…
She was making great progress…
…现在看这个
…and now this.
我们会关几个月的门
We’ll be closed for months.
那会令我们的索瑞精的供应发生困难
And it put a big dent in our Thorazine supply.
索瑞精:治疗精神病的药物
事情发生后她就是这样子
She’s been like this since it happened.
你确定你要进去?
Are you sure you want to go in?
谢尔曼小姐?
Miss Sherman?
我是特工麦尔斯,FBl
I’m Agent Myers, FBI.
谢尔曼小姐?
Miss Sherman?
我能叫你丽兹吗?
Can I call you Liz?
这名字很好听
It’s a beautiful name.
这世界有百分之六十的女人叫丽兹
Sixty percent of all the women in the world are named Liz.
嗯,按我的标准来看很可观,我叫约翰
Well, it’s impressive by my standards. My name’s John.
约翰·T·麦尔斯
John T. Myers.
布鲁姆教授叫我邀请你回部门去
Dr. Broom asked me to invite you back to the bureau.
没有特别保护,没有安全护卫
No special precautions, no security escorts.
就你和我,像普通人一样乘计程车
Just you and me in a taxi like regular folks.
这可不象他说的话
That doesn’t sound like him.
谢尔曼小姐,他请求你回去…
Well, Miss Sherman, he’s asking you back…
…但这都取决于你自己的选择,对吗?
…but it’s entirely your choice, you know?
选择?
Choice, huh?
听起来挺吸引人
That’s cute.
我曾经十三次被踢出来
I’ve quit the bureau 13 times.
我只能回到这里
I always go back.
我还能上哪去?
Where else would I go?
过来这里
Over here.
你说过那些虫卵需要阴暗潮湿的环境?
You said those eggs need it dark and humid?
那么,他们算是中大奖了
Well, they hit the jackpot.
所有地铁线路,它们全聚集在这里
The subway lines, they all converge right around here.
我们下边是老范德维蓄水库
Right below us is the old Vandeveer reservoir.
它在三十年代中被废弃
It was abandoned in the mid-30s.
有个脉冲波
There’s a pulse.
那里,另一边是蓄水池
There. A cistern on the other side.
大部分的虫卵都在那边
Most of the eggs are there.
可是无路可入
There’s no way in.
我们必须回去拿个特别许可,二类
We should go back and request a special permit, type 2…
你们到底进不进来?
You guys coming or what?
我们过着美好生活
We lead a charmed life.
给你,医生
Here you are, doctor.
这个应该能保护你的尾鳍
This should cover your tail fin.
圣骨匣,直接从梵蒂冈运来的
Reliquary. Straight from the Vatican.
一块圣·狄奥尼的骨头 看起来像是小指骨
A bone from St. Dionysius. Looks like a pinkie.
一块圣·狄奥尼的骨头 看起来像是小指骨
一块圣·狄奥尼的骨头 看起来像是小指骨
一块圣·狄奥尼的骨头 看起来像是小指骨
提醒我为什么还在坚持干这些
Remind me why I keep doing this.
腐烂的虫卵和人类的安全
Rotten eggs and the safety of mankind.
这看来不像是洋娃娃的头发
This doesn’t really look like doll’s hair.
老实说,红仔,你认为如何?
Be honest, Red. What do you think?
我在想自己单干
I’m thinking about doing it myself.
嘿,你们找到什么了?
Hey, you guys find anything?
还没找到虫卵,红仔
No eggs yet, Red.
什么,你们难道在做午餐休息?
What, are you on a lunch break?
这里什么都没有
Nothing here.
红仔正在行动,我在掩护他
Red’s on the move. I’ll cover him.
该死,红仔
Damn it, Red.
嘿,是亚伯
Hey, it’s Abe.
哦,老天
Oh, God.
把你的玩具拿过来
Bring your toy over here.
哦,伙计
Oh, man.
哦,上帝
Oh, Jesus.
只有一个,我立马就把它酥炸了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!